Old 07-24-2012, 07:23 AM   #46
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine-Nasser split

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Why is your brother a homo***ual? and why did your mum molest you as a child?
My brother isn't a homo***ual and my mother didn't molest me as a child.

Your turn now:

Why did you mother throw your father out?

Why did she prevent him from getting access to you and your brother?

You never replied to this post:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by TCboxa [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
wonder what u think of the paper who published what occured then? are they dogs also? or the police who were involved in the bust? u know the same ones who help keep this sht off the streets so your kid dont take this sht one day and become a drug addicted fckbag.. all dogs i guess hey champ. Why stir the pot if you girls want me to keep quiet, im sure linc is impressed with you lot right about now.

Lordy days, are these the same police you said were corrupt bastards because they tried to put your father in a paddy wagon when he suffers from claustrophobia?

The same police who you assaulted in "defending" your nutcase father?

The same police your nutcase brother tried to kill by putting a bomb under a police car?

I mean...REALLY? You're speaking up on behalf of the police that your rat's nest of a family despise because you're all completely ****ed in the head?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #47
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

no comment
Old 07-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #48
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

My brother NEVER tried to put no bomb under no police car, if he had it would be all over the news you nut job. As for your other dribble, its just that, dribble. You just make up lies, and when all your lies catch up with you, ya jump onto an alt.

Why have you made multiple accounts on this forum , coward.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 07-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #49
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

for **** sake you green huggers are a joke the first time he allows his opponents to come in at the true cruiser limit he gets banged the **** out twice. the dickhead had it coming ....and now he advertises his fight tomorrow as "Light heavy" give me a ****en break its 5kgs over ...
bulij is offline  Top
Old 07-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #50
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulij View Post
for **** sake you green huggers are a joke the first time he allows his opponents to come in at the true cruiser limit he gets banged the **** out twice. the dickhead had it coming ....and now he advertises his fight tomorrow as "Light heavy" give me a ****en break its 5kgs over ...
Thats Green fans for ya. true fckwits till the end
Old 07-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #51
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
996 klms per hour. holy ****en shit thats fast midget. got to be a land speed record

should have put little old allllbery on the map and made you famous like you have always craved to be but never got remotely close to actually achieving
Old 07-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #52
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

The topic is about Mundine Khoder split ladies, try to keep up with the topic and stop posting the same dribble on every thread. It amounts to spam and exposes you for using two alts to converg on conversations not related to any boxing topic, couldnt be more obvise if you tried.

Why do you make so many alts on ESB brua?
Old 07-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #53
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
The topic is about Mundine Khoder split ladies, try to keep up with the topic and stop posting the same dribble on every thread. It amounts to spam and exposes you for using two alts to converg on conversations not related to any boxing topic, couldnt be more obvise if you tried.

Why do you make so many alts on ESB brua?

Quote:
every time i see a post of yours brua i am reminded of how much your lover boy Danny got his ass pumped by Tarver!

Quote:
It highlights the fact he cant take a solid shot from a CW. Tarver basicly threw him around like a rag doll, he barely won a round. Whilst the POLE hit him with a nice clean shot and it was all over red rover. Danny dont know what weight he wants to fight at, he is either to heavy or to light, imo he is to much of a sookie la la and should do what all other boxers do, make the weight for the division you want to fight in and shut up crying like a baby about it.

This is the same guy who said Mundine won fair and square, only to come out and then say Mundine fought a ghost and he was weight drained. The same guy who claims we all have a soft part in our skulls, but its pea brains like you that lap this sht up and think he is some god type figure hero. I give him credit for fighting Tarver and the Pole but thats about it, he has been riding Mundines tail coat since day 1 and without Mundine Danny Green would be a nothing, the guy couldnt even defeat Beyer for christ sake
Quote:
he went down like a rag doll against the Pole

Durable my ass hahaha
Quote:
I can see how you would think that, coming from a guy who loves Danny Green so much and avoids posting on the "Danny Green knocked down TKO on the Way Brua" Thread.

I post here all the time, dont mean jack diddly sht, but you not posting on the TKO thread just goes to show how much your ass hurts from Danny being pumped hahahah, now if i was not to reply you could take that same stance, so your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont. Which is it BRUA? hahahahaha u fool
Quote:
Troll, as soon as ur lover gets pumped again u will tuck tail between legs and jump onto another alt.. weak as piss you are BRUA! hope u got ur ticket to Dannys last fight being advertised at LHW but its really not LHW hahaha
Quote:
Why is your brother a homo***ual? and why did your mum molest you as a child?
Quote:
Thats Green fans for ya. true fckwits till the end
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #54
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

all in response to your baiting, which you forget to mention. I dont respond to you and you then claim that ive gone all silent, when i do you then try to say im going off topic when its YOU who initiated the off topic tangent in the first place moron
Old 07-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #55
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
all in response to your baiting, which you forget to mention. I dont respond to you and you then claim that ive gone all silent, when i do you then try to say im going off topic when its YOU who initiated the off topic tangent in the first place moron

"It's not my fault, everyone else is to blame!!!"
Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #56
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

just stating the facts, anyone can go through the thread and see what you have quotes has all been in response to what you initiated. I honestly think you need mental help Brua, and im not being a smart fcker, u have mental health issues big time. Thought u were a fckwit but now i know you suffer from an illness so i am starting to pitty you fool.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #57
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

The Flying Albury Dickeater 996 kilometres per hour
Old 07-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #58
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulij View Post
Mate everyone here knows that but he makes a fortune off the casual fans.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #59
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Mate everyone here knows that but he makes a fortune off the casual fans.

I purchased the fight against the croation guy for the LHW belt a couple of years ago..... that was a mistake.

I usually watch the fights where it may be competitive at the pub.... Had fun with Tarver and the Pole

I go to the bathroom when Green comes out to the ring, the entrance and song make me physically sick....... it's like being in some warped 80's Aussie bogan time machine.
kel is offline  Top
Old 07-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #60
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
I brought the fight against the croation guy for the LHW belt a couple of years ago..... that was a mistake.

I usually watch the fights where it may be competitive at the pub.... Had fun with Tarver and the Pole

I go to the bathroom when Green comes out to the ring, the entrance and song make me physically sick....... it's like being in some warped 80's Aussie bogan time machine.

My Local used to show boxing all the time, The last PPV they showed was Green vs Drews.... It was that ****en Boring it musta put them off ever paying for a card again.
whipsy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum