boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #31
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,976
vCash: 1166
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
Buster almost has bi polar , the guy is seriously butthurt about lucas browne for some unknown reason, i give the guy props for going overseas to raise his profile among international promoters and potential opponents rather than withering away down here.
fighting edwards, haumono, leapai, de mori, cameron, meehan is withering away now, pmsl.

denial at its finest.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #32
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Buster ain't the sharpest tool in the shed but the problem he has is he wont let himself in on it . As you say anyone wanting to see Matt in a ring again can't be serious, you get guys like Buster & Sally who have yet to
See a decent Aussie heavy beat a Brit fighter and they would quiet happily put Skelton in with their number one Aussie to get their " we beat the poms " Chest puffed out ,


Haye v Alex

Chisora v Meehan

Price v Humo

Fury v Big Daddy

DeMori v Tom Dallas



See how that pans out for you Buster aye ?
The only Brit i favour some of the Aussies to beat is Tom Dallas. The other 4 smash their Aussie counterparts IMO.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #33
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,247
vCash: 1000
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
The only Brit i favour some of the Aussies to beat is Tom Dallas. The other 4 smash their Aussie counterparts IMO.
Agreed Kagsy I didnt want to slam the door in Busters face mate just close it in a firm manner .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:29 AM   #34
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Agreed Kagsy I didnt want to slam the door in Busters face mate just close it in a firm manner .
I honestly wouldnt mind some of the better Aussie heavyweights mentioned above bringing out 2nd tier Brits - the likes of Tom Dallas, Sam ***ton, Martin Rogan and even Audley Harrison after David Price blasts him out.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,247
vCash: 1000
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

The problem is mate the Northern Hemisphere fans ain't got a clue regarding the Southern hemisphere lads and what they are about , Brownie has made a start and if he is as poor a fighter as some on here would have us believe then the standard down there at heavy must be outstanding , one thing I will say is the fighters down under seem very reluctant to fight eachother and gain a reputation of being the best there is , Alex tried getting a name by fighting a named fighter in Johnson and even though he lost his name was being mentioned in the boxing media .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #36
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,976
vCash: 1166
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

some of u r just professional sooks imo.

the aussies don't stand a chance vs the top guys apparently, yet the sooks ridicule the aussies fighting the next guys down the list ffs.

some people can never be pleased i suppose.

and this goose above wanted to put lucas in with fury, pmsl. but then gives lip to others, idiot.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #37
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

i just wish you poms would give an aussie heavy a comm title shot. you want to see them fight yours so much?

give the aussies a shot you pommy whingers!!!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #38
htmonaro
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 497
vCash: 500
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Alex vs chisora,2 sluggers punching on
meehan vs haye,2 boxers faint'n their way to victory
price vs humo,2 bit of both fighters
big daddy vs fury,2 louts
demori vs who cares,oh wait maybe welliver(he's from england in some way i'm sure)
htmonaro is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #39
Phill-Mitchell
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,106
vCash: 500
Thumbs down Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
i just wish you poms would give an aussie heavy a comm title shot. you want to see them fight yours so much?

give the aussies a shot you pommy whingers!!!
Why? Your boys bring nothing to the table, no fans, no ranking, no money or name value.

Plus they are hardly likely to want to. get on a plane to come over here and get sparked out down the York hall in a replay of Danny Williams vs kali meehan

They'd rather slug it out down under for Asia Pacific pan Antarctic interim baubles while giving it the big man talk about getting a title shot one day down the line

I will say though, Shane Cameron is your guys best hope, and I was impressed by that ko of Barrett, I'd like to see him in with a chisora type
Phill-Mitchell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #40
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill-Mitchell View Post
Why? Your boys bring nothing to the table, no fans, no ranking, no money or name value.
because we are part of the commonwealth.
because we have never had so many good heavies in australian history. because australian boxing needs it.
because of pom/oz rivalry.
because leapai has the power to ko any of your pretenders.

how about leapai vs the winner of your 4 round series, over 4 rounds. then when he demolishes him, he gets a shot at the comm title?


.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #41
Phill-Mitchell
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,106
vCash: 500
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
because we are part of the commonwealth.
because we have never had so many good heavies in australian history. because australian boxing needs it.
because of pom/oz rivalry.
because leapai has the power to ko any of your pretenders.

how about leapai vs the winner of your 4 round series, over 4 rounds. then when he demolishes him, he gets a shot at the comm title?


.
Leapai vs Cameron, winner gets a shot at price or fury

"good heavies " is a relative term by the way

I wouldn't mind that
Phill-Mitchell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #42
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill-Mitchell View Post
Leapai vs Cameron, winner gets a shot at price or fury

"good heavies " is a relative term by the way

I wouldn't mind that
alex would fight cameron in a heartbeat. but cameron wont fight alex. thats why alex has to keep importing fighters from the states, no locals will fight him. not only has he got to import US fighters, he has to import good ones, as he doesnt fight bums (unless team leapai are desperate).

i cant speak on behalf of team leapai, but im pretty sure they would jump at the chance of price or fury.

alex is out with a hand injury ATM. so he will probably have a tune up fight before any major competition, as you would expect. but make the call to team leapai, price or fury....or cameron if you can dig him from his hole, would be jumped at i believe..
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #43
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

or 3906 to be nearly exact....
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #44
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,247
vCash: 1000
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
some of u r just professional sooks imo.

the aussies don't stand a chance vs the top guys apparently, yet the sooks ridicule the aussies fighting the next guys down the list ffs.

some people can never be pleased i suppose.

and this goose above wanted to put lucas in with fury, pmsl. but then gives lip to others, idiot.
and this goose above wanted to put lucas in with fury,

FFS it's like knitting fog talking to you ya dozy *******s ,YOU were the one who started this riddiculous thread with your day dreaming all i done was to suggest matchups that are so unrealistic it might wake you up to yourself a bit .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:54 AM   #45
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,247
vCash: 1000
Default Re: make this OZ vs UK Heavy card happen!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill-Mitchell View Post
Why? Your boys bring nothing to the table, no fans, no ranking, no money or name value.

Plus they are hardly likely to want to. get on a plane to come over here and get sparked out down the York hall in a replay of Danny Williams vs kali meehan

and this goose above wanted to put lucas in with furyI will say though, Shane Cameron is your guys best hope, and I was impressed by that ko of Barrett, I'd like to see him in with a chisora type
Yep i agree with that Phil especially the super dupper pan pacific antartic title , infact iv'e been saying it for years , Sally's man Alex gets spanked by Johnson and now he see's the Commonwealth as some sort of bragging rights belt ( Even though it rates just above regional title status here in the UK ) Hey Sally it goes like this here mate , Regional , Commonwealth , British , European then World Class levels here ( BTW Australia MUSt take a heap of resposibility for the demise of the Commonwealth title ) .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015