Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #61
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 368
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Briggs was a dumb criminal who didn't plan well for his future and made some bad investments.

From what I understand Green owns half of Perth and has made plenty of money from his investments outside of boxing.

*knuckle*
how much did briggs make from the 2 adamak fights....? and yes green owns half of perth because of his fued with mundine , again with out mundine green would be working on the mines FIFO 2/1 ....
bulij is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #62
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
You mean to tell me if he had defeated Adamek it would have no impact to his boxing career?
He would only have had more money to lose from bad investments and getting divorced.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #63
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
when did i ever say that? i said that his current fiscal situation is more due to poor life choices than the lack of substantial boxing purses. Try and keep up buddy
The grub doesn't get it but you can bet he'll try to make an argument out of it
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:13 AM   #64
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulij View Post
how much did briggs make from the 2 adamak fights....? and yes green owns half of perth because of his fued with mundine , again with out mundine green would be working on the mines FIFO 2/1 ....
If you say so village idiot.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:13 AM   #65
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 368
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
briggs has a day job because he didn't invest his money wisely and made poor life choices, it has little to do with the success of his boxing career. Mundine would be short a good 5 or 6 million without green aswell, they were both products of a very special situation that was exploited extremely well by both parties.
Yes but mundine would have been making 700k a year for another 5 years, Green would not have made that coin boxing.
bulij is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:14 AM   #66
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 368
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
If you say so village idiot.
where has judge mental gone brufag......
bulij is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #67
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Danny Green cant do a pressser without the mention of Mundine, that is proof enough that this guy has made his fortune off Mundines back. When everyone realised he was just a nuffy and had no hope in hell of defeating Hopkins let alone getting the fight on, he went back to his old tune of singing Mundine Mundine Mundine!

Without Mundine Danny Green would be nothing.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #68
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

The grub reminds of Mike W with his "you and your father and uncle have gay assfcking trains everynight and your room is filled with semen" posts - he's like a broken record

996 kilometres per hour baby!!!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:20 AM   #69
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

U talking to urself Brua, ur the broken record who keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over again, come to think of it, you sound like another fruit loop who posts here by the name of PUMPER! wouldnt suprize me at all if thats another one of your 996 alias accounts hahahah oh the SHAME! hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:26 AM   #70
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

I'm hardly talking to myself when you keep answering

996 kilometres per hour baby!!!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #71
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Silence is golden
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #72
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

ur lover is GOLDEN!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3f-NHCde-w[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #73
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulij View Post
Yes but mundine would have been making 700k a year for another 5 years, Green would not have made that coin boxing.
how can you possibly determine that? and what is the point in your argument at all, it doesn't matter about what if's, because they aren't what has occurred. **** if TC didn't have so much oestrogen in his system he might not be such a frenzied vagina all the time, but he does, so it is irrelevant.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #74
bulij
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 368
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
how can you possibly determine that? and what is the point in your argument at all, it doesn't matter about what if's, because they aren't what has occurred. **** if TC didn't have so much oestrogen in his system he might not be such a frenzied vagina all the time, but he does, so it is irrelevant.
Ok mundine would have probably had a pay increase during that time ,
Dawsotriangle whats your opinon on Green advertising this fight at light heavy when its 5ks over...?
bulij is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #75
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Green gives his top 5 fights in Perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulij View Post
Ok mundine would have probably had a pay increase during that time ,
Dawsotriangle whats your opinon on Green advertising this fight at light heavy when its 5ks over...?
from all the reports i have seen it has been marketed as a catch weight fight, which is accurate, and it has been advertised as the fight to see if green will go down to lhw, i havent seen anything advertising this fight at lhw but then again i haven't seen or heard everything green has said in relation to the fight, although i think you may be hearing what you want to hear in relation to him saying it is at lhw. Im under no illusions about this fight mate i know the guy is a bit of a dud , but he has been in with top quality opposition and shouldnt be overwhelmed by the occasion. This fight is to gauge whether green can lose weight and still be effective. Hopefully that answers your question
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013