Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #61
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

u cant take me seriously because your full of shit, anyone who says burns is a better fighter the broner has to be the mong. And for sure anyone saying katsidis is the bigger challenge should shoot themselves!

**** Off.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #62
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
u cant take me seriously because your full of shit, anyone who says burns is a better fighter the broner has to be the mong. And for sure anyone saying katsidis is the bigger challenge should shoot themselves!

**** Off.
I said Katsidis was more proven.. can you actually read

And how can you claim I'm full of shit when you said Khan would batter Bradley and could potentially beat Mayweather
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #63
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Me Mick View Post
I pretty much agree with everything iron_chin has written in this thread.
Your credibility as a poster was already in doubt, now it's in tatters.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #64
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

exactly CMM, only a delluded idiot would say burns moved up to take the tougher challenge in Katsidis, Beating broner (unlikely) would have sky rocketed his status and put him straight onto HBO aswell as other perks, Katsidis was barely FNF level when Burns fought him and was coming off one of his worst runs as a lightweight.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #65
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
exactly CMM, only a delluded idiot would say burns moved up to take the tougher challenge in Katsidis, Beating broner (unlikely) would have sky rocketed his status and put him straight onto HBO aswell as other perks, Katsidis was barely FNF level when Burns fought him and was coming off one of his worst runs as a lightweight.
So HBO would travel down to Glasgow to air Burns' fights?

Just 12 months before Burns fought Katsidis, 'The Great' gave Marquez a tough fight and although being soundly out boxed by a skillful Guerrero he still gave a spirited effort, fair enough the Katsidis that fought Burns did seem over the hill, but it's still a good win for Burns, in a fight where most people including myself thought he'd lose.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #66
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
Your credibility as a poster was already in doubt, now it's in tatters.
I might have to nick that one off you B.A
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #67
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

i meant it as he would have caught some attention that side of the pond, and he would have got a date on HBO easy against a rios or even abril type fighter in the states. I cant remember the predictions but i remember calling it a joke of a fight especially as it was for the number 1 spot, which later became full champion. Had it been a warm up at lw it was ok, but the fact is he ducked broner for Katsidis.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #68
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
i meant it as he would have caught some attention that side of the pond, and he would have got a date on HBO easy against a rios or even abril type fighter in the states. I cant remember the predictions but i remember calling it a joke of a fight especially as it was for the number 1 spot, which later became full champion. Had it been a warm up at lw it was ok, but the fact is he ducked broner for Katsidis.
So you move up a weight to fight a more proven, experienced fighter and its a duck?
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #69
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
i meant it as he would have caught some attention that side of the pond, and he would have got a date on HBO easy against a rios or even abril type fighter in the states. I cant remember the predictions but i remember calling it a joke of a fight especially as it was for the number 1 spot, which later became full champion. Had it been a warm up at lw it was ok, but the fact is he ducked broner for Katsidis.
Burns is big at Lightweight, He was huge at SFW, I think the weight issues were genuine.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #70
Llanlad
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
u cant take me seriously because your full of shit, anyone who says burns is a better fighter the broner has to be the mong. And for sure anyone saying katsidis is the bigger challenge should shoot themselves!

**** Off.
Im honestly starting to feel sorry for you ..

What kind of individual goes around calling everyone a idiot and telling them to **** off in every other post he makes ?

Seriously ... a person who was even remotely content in real life just would not do this .. which makes me think you really are a unhappy individual and just needs somewhere to vent his frustrations .

May i suggest .. using all this effort you put on here and use it in a better way to improve your life instead.

Just my 2 cents ..
Llanlad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #71
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

give what i get.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #72
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

if carl froch moved up to light heavy to fight allan green when say someone like rodriguez or Bute (before he got exposed) was his mando its a clear duck no matter what anyone says.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #73
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

i dont believe the weight issues because burns was doing fine, never felt he had weight issues, i remember schaefer flew over for meetings with ***** the week the weight issue came about. they obviousley worked something out that would suit them, hence burns moving up to fight a gbp fighter in kats.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #74
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
if carl froch moved up to light heavy to fight allan green when say someone like rodriguez or Bute (before he got exposed) was his mando its a clear duck no matter what anyone says.
The fact your comparing a proven warrior like Katsidis to Allan Green is frightening.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #75
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,330
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is now the no 1 contender for Burns/Mitchell winner....

comparing records, green lost every meaningfull fight just like kats.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013