Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #196
OSKA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Dale Berry vs Pat Lynch - VIDEO

All his own size Francis.

All you guys should have a beer with him..hes actually not a bad guy outside of an internet forum.
OSKA is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #197
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Im still waiting for him to pop up for a coffee, fck the beer lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #198
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKA View Post
All his own size Francis.

All you guys should have a beer with him..hes actually not a bad guy outside of an internet forum.
Yeah I liked Dale when he was posting on the forum. All this talk about his fighting skills is generally tongue in cheek / taking the piss talk like most things on a message board.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #199
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Id love to give Dale a schooling. Would be the most easy fight ive ever had, no footwork, cant punch, slow, old and thinks he is alot better than he is, it would be a walk in the park, could beat this guy with one arm tied behind my back. His debut was a huge fail, he talked himself up like some big hot shot and couldnt walk the talk. I read he likes to bust his missus lip as he wrote this on another forum, he is prob best suited to fighting women. The guy thinks he has a style like Felix Sturm and that alot of pro fighters use him in sparring for preperation in big fights, only a retard would use this guy as a sparring partner for a big fight, i mean why spar Berry when you can punch a boxing bag and get a better workout instead lol.. the cunt is useless lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #200
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Id love to give Dale a schooling. Would be the most easy fight ive ever had, no footwork, cant punch, slow, old and thinks he is alot better than he is, it would be a walk in the park, could beat this guy with one arm tied behind my back. His debut was a huge fail, he talked himself up like some big hot shot and couldnt walk the talk. I read he likes to bust his missus lip as he wrote this on another forum, he is prob best suited to fighting women. The guy thinks he has a style like Felix Sturm and that alot of pro fighters use him in sparring for preperation in big fights, only a retard would use this guy as a sparring partner for a big fight, i mean why spar Berry when you can punch a boxing bag and get a better workout instead lol.. the cunt is useless lol
WOW. Is this true.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:28 AM   #201
KelandBeave
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
WOW. Is this true.

I was thinking the same
KelandBeave is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #202
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

He wrote this just out of the blue on another forums Aussie pub chat thread..

Quote:
Nothing more Aussie than coming home from the pub and splitting ya missuses lip open for not having tea ready.
Screenshot of what he wrote..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 07:52 AM   #203
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

But wait there is more..

Rekons he had another "Pro" Fight ..

Quote:
It was at the head of one of those white coller boxing nights, this mob has decided to have a pro fight at the head of their nights to give the punters' something. 'The Board' wasn't aware of this, it was funny as **** watching the guys scramble to find a couple of pair of ten ounce gloves at 7 o'clock on a Saturday night
Clearly states the boxing board/commission wasnt aware of the fight, so the fight was not sanction. Then he changes his tune when asked why its not on boxrec lol

Quote:
I'm led to believe that it's an oversight on 'The Board's' behalf. I don't give a ****, I came second again (split, against one of the promoters though) so when it gets on there, it gets on there. Hopefully after I give it away.
Non sanction bouts are NC if put on a persons pro record lol.. asked again if he is sure it was a pro bout he states ..

Quote:
Yep, 100% legit pro fight. I'm not making waves to get it on BoxRec until I'm finished
I wouldn't be making waves either since the boxing board didn't sanction the bout it would be recorded as a NC as already mention. I cant believe people actually believe this guy.. but there is more lol

Quote:
I don't know, I'd like a few more but I've got to take it fight by fight. I'd love o challenge for the state super middle or LHW title before I give it away. The kids love it and already they see guys like Sam Soliman still train with me, he asked me to be on hand for sparring for the lead up for the sturm fight as he believed I'm a bit like Sturm. They see me doing stand up with Rodolfo Marquez and he gives me his merchandise as a gift to thank me etc. and my daughter is starting to appreciate the respect I seem to get in the kickboxing world, my son is 4 and is growing up in a gym with world level fighters that respect me. I'm going to milk that.

Fights like Sturm, cant beat a novice and cant beat a guy in a white collar boxing bout that wasn't sanction by the board lol.. perhaps Sam just felt sorry for him or what he states is nothing but a lie, anyone whos not blind can see this turkey does not fight anything that remotely resembles sturms style. Soliman would not be training with retards like this, its more likely this retard trys to join in on Solimans training sessions like a groupie. He is no good at boxing and equally so with kickboxing, he was knocked out badly in the 2004 Battle of the Anzacs which i should have footage of shortly lol

And then..

Quote:
Besides, I either go to the fights, have a skin full, get in a barney and get chucked out. Or, I can get paid to go there, get in a barney and get shouted all night to have a skinfull.
Cant control himself on the piss and becomes a trouble maker getting in fights with people at a boxing show. he also gets a skin full and throws down pills like Valium etc.

In another thread he defends Soliman saying if he wanted to cheat he could get on the gear and the testers wouldn't detect a thing lol.. yeah cause WADA testers are morons and all you see.. reading his dribble is good entertainment at the least, i cant pull him up on it because then they will know what username im posting with. His fight is still on youtube, just search for Dale Berry vs Pat Lynch
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #204
KelandBeave
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

That's pretty funny stuff
KelandBeave is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 08:45 AM   #205
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

So TY are you posting under an alias on CHB ?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #206
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Yes mate. Playing the same game those girls play, its better that way anyhow because if i even fart at that place they report me to the mods.

KelandBeave, there's more lol..

Quote:
Sammy is looking at other options after Sturms camp have ****ed him on a technicality (funny how Sturm didn't get tested for the serious drugs that was in the contract and threw this shit up to throw off). I can tell you Sam isn't afraid to fight GGG, Barker, Martinez et all.
WADA test Soliman but not sturm and he believes this? he somehow feels the BDB did the testing hahaha. Sam may not be afraid to fight GGG, Martinez etc but if Mundine can put him down you sure as sht can bet your bottom dollar that GGG and Martinez are going to make mince meat of this guy.

Quote:
Sam and I go to the same sports physicion, if he wanted to cheat, he would never ?be caught.
Righto lol

Quote:
Look mate, I don't mean to come accross as being personal, let's just agree to disagree, all i will ad to this is if Sammy wanted to take some real 'Roids and peds, The doctors available to us here in Melbourne would make sure he was in beast mode and nothing would have been detected. The 'Black bombs crap wouldn't have even been used. What benifit did that have over anything available here, and masked just as easily? What would cause an athelete to choose this crap over the stuff we can easily buy here, and have a doctor make non existant in any test?
utter moron lol

Quote:
Not really, Framncis, I know the man and am a friend of his and occasional trqaining/sparing partner however. I have a lot of time for the man as I know his ethic, the tyhing is I get on here with a gut full of wine, valium and whatever I can get my hands on. I do agreee he was tested posative with an illegal subsbstance, he did take said substance and is now in the position of trying to conrol the damage. Agreed
Gut full of wine, valium and whatever else he can get his hands on, fck i feel sorry for his family putting up with a drongo like him.

Quote:
Why wasn't Sturm tested, as per contract, for the more serious 'roids like Test and HGH, yet Soliman was tested and villified for trace amounts af an ingredient, not only not on the IBF's radar, but in some training and weight loss suppliments? I haven't at all been in denial that Sam was found withampounts of a common additive to trace elements of a common ingredient to off the shelf training and weight loss suppliments.
Just lost for words really, his dribble speaks for itself.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #207
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Ty if you fought Dale at a reasonable catchweight how would it end ?
Old 07-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #208
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

i just read the whole thing from start to finnish . ok i have too much time on my hands but was not aware of any of this stuff and had never heard of this berry bloke . i will go watch his fight on youtube now to see how bad he actually was , should be interesting .
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #209
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

just watched it and yes the bloke was not very flash , but to be honest sadly i have seen worse . his biggest drama was the fact that he was 41 and an old looking 41 at that . the poor bloke was gased after 1 round of 2 minutes . i will never knock a bloke for getting in there and having a crack because it sure as hell aint easy . i do think that the blokes who put him in there need a kick in the ass as he was simply not up to the task .
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #210
Trumpy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I just watched it and it was what is was , a 41 year old guy without the skill or the youth to punch his weight , having a go against a younger fitter man , end result he did'nt hit hard enough to keep the younger man off him , but he DID stand there and take his beating like a man, and shown heart to do so .

But with saying that , he would beat TY simply because , TY fought at a lighter weight , I doubt very much if he carried power up to the bigger weights and he would'nt hurt Dale , resulting in Dale walking though him and just simply bashing him .

Doubt very much if TY will agree with this assesment , but heh , He can always arrange it to happen i'm sure there would be plenty of promoters willing to put it on , and i know i would pay to see it ,and i'm sure most who post on the aussie boxing forums would has well, could probably bill it has a 3 round main event ,
Trumpy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum