Old 07-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #91
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Dale Berry vs Pat Lynch - VIDEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankd01 View Post
You both seem to be showing a lack of ticker. Put names, number of fights and weight division up or admit that you dont really want to fight. Come on guys!!!.... step up!!!
Giving him my name will not get us any closer to having a fight. He will find another excuse not to fight and then spend the next year behind his keyboard setting up Youtube accounts, etc. in my name.

He can have my name in 6 weeks if he comes to sign the fight. I've had a handful of amateur fights. Middleweight.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 08:00 AM   #92
frankd01
Journeyman

What was the year you last fought and have you had any pro fights?

TCBoxa the silence is deafening......

Come on guys....put up or shut up for good!!!!
frankd01 is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 09:10 AM   #93
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Giving him my name will not get us any closer to having a fight. He will find another excuse not to fight and then spend the next year behind his keyboard setting up Youtube accounts, etc. in my name.

He can have my name in 6 weeks if he comes to sign the fight. I've had a handful of amateur fights. Middleweight.
U make up lies and just hear say bullsht, whats this "Will Find another excuse not to fight" bullsht all about? you come up with some bullsht theory that i got myself banned from KT forums so that i wouldnt have to spar you for a charity event.. are you for real dead sht

Truth is there is NO amateur novice on this planet that could match me and thats why ur finding it hard to reveal a name, you want to have someone replace you in 6 weeks notice. Im alot smarter than you take me for and i wont take the bait, YOU PUT UP OR YOU SHUT UP... my cards are on the table but yours are still hiding under your skirt
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 09:17 AM   #94
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Lets get this fight on. Ty C versus Toni Hood and make sure you look after the corporates with a decent menu.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #95
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Lets get this fight on. Ty C versus Toni Hood and make sure you look after the corporates with a decent menu.
Done deal, put his name on a contract and its as good as done.. but he wont show up, he had ample time to come to the table and he went MIA and hasnt been back onto his Bobby sin account since he woke up from his drunk slumber and realised what he had got himself into... one major ass flogging
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #96
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
U make up lies and just hear say bullsht, whats this "Will Find another excuse not to fight" bullsht all about? you come up with some bullsht theory that i got myself banned from KT forums so that i wouldnt have to spar you for a charity event.. are you for real dead sht

Truth is there is NO amateur novice on this planet that could match me and thats why ur finding it hard to reveal a name, you want to have someone replace you in 6 weeks notice. Im alot smarter than you take me for and i wont take the bait, YOU PUT UP OR YOU SHUT UP... my cards are on the table but yours are still hiding under your skirt

The closer it was getting to our spar the more frantic you were starting to sound. Yeah, you got yourself barred because it was your only way out. This was not going to be an easy spar like the agreement you had with Birchy.

Truth is, you've never had 58 fights. Truth is, you were left spewing into a toilet after getting your ass handed to you over 3x2's. Truth is, you couldn't even win a state title, despite having competed over a 10 year span. Truth is, the last time you set foot inside a ring was when you got dropped in Thailand. Truth is, you were born with two X chromosomes. Truth is, you're short, fat and slow. Truth is, you're a ****ing midget.

And no, you are not a lot smarter than I take you for. Quite the opposite.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #97
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

No Donkey wins a horse race moron and JB is a Donkey, 5 fights under his name and he can defeat me? your dreaming and so is JB. Side Stepping at every chance you girls can get. What happen to Toni Hood?, or for that matter Dale Berry hahaha, i would have fcked them both up, JB is no diffrent other than he refuses to provide his name. plain and simple he lacks the courage to stand behind his name he just loves to talk talk talk about it, meeting up in strange places, he reminds me of the kinda guy who likes to finger a dogs asshole.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #98
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

****en hell.....so many cuban guys hang round their gyms, never having had one fight, but have sparred thousands of rounds.....and not one could beat our TC.

id bet my house there is a one armed cuban that could beat TC, and hes never had a fight!

swingin is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #99
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

heres one. he'd smoke TC....and he is asian!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0iUYH7zNTY[/ame]
swingin is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #100
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Only people with fantasys are Toni Hood and co, u girls make me laugh with all the bullsht you carry on with. if i come onto these forums and claimed this and that yet wouldnt provide a name you would be all over me like a hot rash but instead you play double standards with johnny coward boy
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #101
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

blah blah blah blah, my name is wumper and all i do is lie.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #102
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
blah blah blah blah, my name is wanker and all i do is lie.
there. fixed it for you.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2012, 09:37 PM   #103
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Give me the war horse in Dale Berry or that Coward Toni Hood! , punch ten shades of sht out of them any day lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Ac2g1-Mk[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #104
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

should i entertain every fantasy theory of yours **** breath? .. i dont think so
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #105
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
****en hell.....so many cuban guys hang round their gyms, never having had one fight, but have sparred thousands of rounds.....and not one could beat our TC.

id bet my house there is a one armed cuban that could beat TC, and hes never had a fight!

Bingo!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum