Old 08-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #46
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Green vs Hopkins ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
You know I wasn't talking about Katsidis you illiterate, spineless moron. Keep deflecting all you want - it is "obvise" to all with experience of you and your pathetic meanderings what you are doing here.
WTF are you talking about then ya fckn unit , u start out talking about katsidis then when you are told im a fan you go on another tangent ramble about something im supposed to be able to read your mind about, then you have the gaul to call me spineless? have you ever stepped foot inside a boxing ring besides when your in there as a big noting ref who cant shut the fck up?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #47
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I never talked about Katsidis, I talked about you wining and crying like a little bitch after he lost to Katsidis - are you really that ****ing thick? And yep! I fought as an amatuer so there goes that one as well. And I will continue to call you spineless as you make statements on here about people that you would never say to their face ergo you are spineless
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #48
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
I never talked about Katsidis, I talked about you wining and crying like a little bitch after he lost to Katsidis - are you really that ****ing thick? And yep! I fought as an amatuer so there goes that one as well. And I will continue to call you spineless as you make statements on here about people that you would never say to their face ergo you are spineless
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #49
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
I never talked about Katsidis, I talked about you wining and crying like a little bitch after he lost to Katsidis
Contradict yourself much Dick Puller?

Quote:
Why not? You've been doing it for years - remember that crying, whiny little bitch who was sooking that Casamayor should have been DQ'd because that mean and nasty man in his crew was yelling at Katsidis before the fight and therefore put him off his gameplan? Yep, that was you and THAT was full retard bro
u not talking about katsidis you talking about how you never go full retard? whats your opnion then of Danny Greens backflip after the Briggs fight then ? and have you found that soft part of the skull that Danny mentions we all have hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum