boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #16
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney.. The biggest a**hole in boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic
I know there are loads of James Toney fans here.
I used to be one of you, I used to cheer for Toney, but after "educating" myself on him, I've discovered that hes the biggest douchebag I have ever seen in boxing, bar none. He acts like a ****ing clueless bum, in the post-fight interview for the Holyfield fight, I saw that he does not just pretend about his style, he is truly as dumb as they come.
Also getting caught on steroids a few times, made us all think his legacy is about as real as Pamela Anderson's titties.
Sorry Nawfal, you out SUCKAH and all the other fellow James Toney huggers, your man is a disgrace.
I totally agree....after his racist KKK rants about Peter I completely dislike Toney now.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #17
Bad_Intentions
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 153

he's a fat ****. needs to get his fat ass to celebrity fitclub and loose atleast 30 pounds.
Bad_Intentions is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #18
jhar26
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesjrp4p1
i always liked toney because of his style and he was funny but after the 2nd peter fight were he was clearly beaten he said he won and he got ripped off then the 2nd steroid charge i have lost alot of respect for him
Well, sad as it is, I'm sure that there are many besides him that use or have used performance enhancing drugs. Not getting caught is just another part of the competition. One that unfortunately enough for Toney he's not very good at.
jhar26 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:27 PM   #19
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

I **** on any James Tone hater. I admit him juicing to compete at HEAVYWEIGHT is a little too much but understandable B/C he is not a heavyweight only his belly is. He is by far not a true big man. But little Toney up until cruiser was that ****ing dude. Has more talent than a lot of the pure **** haters best fighter that they hang on the ***** of and they fight pure **** fighters all of there career. **** the Toney from Peter 2 on up. But he is hilarious and if he wants to be ignorant, **** let him. He backs it up in the ring and fights the biggest ugliest guys no problem. I hate Toney haters. That is how we act, dont take the **** he says personal. Softy sensitive females. This is boxing, this is fighting. You dont have to be the sportsmen type. Whatever gets you going and whatever personality you have is acceptable. If he is not killing people, beating women or molesting kids...STFU
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #20
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillmatic
welcome to society buddy. racism sells. umm great white hope?

how can you take that to heart?
Umm how can you not take it to heart.

He was never hyping a fight up he was just straight up **** talking.

He wasnt selling anything.He was making ignorant remarks that he couldnt back up.And it's not just the racist remarks but his blabbering in general.He talked up a **** storm and never backed it up.

Getting busted for steroids TWICE doesnt help at all either.In fact it somewhat tarnishes his leagacy.And he is an ATG no doubt but at Heavy he made an ass out of himself.
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:29 PM   #21
Knob McDude
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL
Toney was a great fighter at MW but only so-so at Heavyweight IMO. His big mouth is quite funny at times but he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Being caught using steriods twice doesn't help his case either. Legendary defense & chin no matter what else you think of him.
Totally agree bud.

He just does not have the power to be a great heavyweight.
Knob McDude is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #22
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic
I know there are loads of James Toney fans here.
I used to be one of you, I used to cheer for Toney, but after "educating" myself on him, I've discovered that hes the biggest douchebag I have ever seen in boxing, bar none. He acts like a ****ing clueless bum, in the post-fight interview for the Holyfield fight, I saw that he does not just pretend about his style, he is truly as dumb as they come.
Also getting caught on steroids a few times, made us all think his legacy is about as real as Pamela Anderson's titties.
Sorry Nawfal, you out SUCKAH and all the other fellow James Toney huggers, your man is a disgrace.

Anothter thing..Holyfield juiced!!! all of those years....nobody is saying anything b/c holyfield was always the good wholesome guy. Get the **** out of here. He looked like he juiced, Toney...what benefit..lol did the steroids have...lol...made his man nipples rock hard..I mean come on. If toney was fat one day and came in the ring looking like Tony Atlas then you can say roids helped him and he was cheating. The man probably dont even juice for real. I dont believe it b/c I dont see what it did to him. He is the same night in night out. Sparring whooping guys all the same. I mean unless he is using steriods for his jaw muscles to chomp down on some good ole home cooking..lol I give up.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #23
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Intentions
he's a fat ****. needs to get his fat ass to celebrity fitclub and loose atleast 30 pounds.

If he is not killing people, beating women or molesting kids...STFU
Old 07-07-2007, 04:56 PM   #24
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he had some ****ty fights earlier in his career, lest we forget the Tiberi, RJJ and McCallum match-ups. Those "fights" put me to sleep.

Still, the Tim Littles and Nunn fights were good. By the way, did my Michael Nunn ever get out of prison?
The first McCallum vs Toney fight I think was second place in the Ring's "fight of the year" award. The Tiberi fight was a very good fight and the RJJ landside was also a decent fight.

You clearly have no clue what your talking about.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #25
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presscot
Oscar de la Hoya cheated when he "beat" Fernando Vargas with his groin protector pulled up to his man-nipples and none of you Oscar***ual ***s said ****.

But let a Black Man get caught using medication for an injury, and you racist pigs call him out.

**** all of you.

Sincerley, Jack Presscot.
I have to assume you're being a parody of something or other.
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #26
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 197

Quote:
He's selling himself you moron.

It got your attention didn't it?
It doesnt a take a ****ing press conference to get my attention.I look i know who the fighter are BOXING wise well before they step in the ring.
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #27
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

James Toney was once a great fighter, but that was a long time ago. Now he is reduced to a fat, steroid abuser who talks big, but can only manage a SD over Danny Batchelder.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 05:25 PM   #28
Shpion
IDF
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You have to be joking me.

James Toney is the most clever boxer bar none. He puts on a tough guy image cus thats what sells in boxing. He's the bad guy. If thats too much for you too handle then go cry or suck a DLH ****.

you can't change what he did in the ring and how he did it.
and he's not dumb he has a high iq

This is the quote of the day (for posters with low iq, the highlighted part in the last sentence above).
Shpion is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #29
2smart4u
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presscot
Oscar de la Hoya cheated when he "beat" Fernando Vargas with his groin protector pulled up to his man-nipples and none of you Oscar***ual ***s said ****.

But let a Black Man get caught using medication for an injury, and you racist pigs call him out.

**** all of you.

Sincerley, Jack Presscot.
2smart4u is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #30
guillermojm
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

i think if you are found using roids they should remove your titles, remove all your fights from the record book, and take you outside and beat the **** out of you !!!!

**** toney for being a dirty ass cheater and **** all the other assholes who have used roids i dont care who it is hollyfield tyson i dont care

my 2 cents
guillermojm is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum