Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #31
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 197
Default Re: James Toney.. The biggest a**hole in boxing?

asterisk
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #32
Armo_Ruski
best of da best
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

is anybody else not bothered by the fact toney has been caught what is it twice for anabolic steroids and he hasnt been banned or atleast a much stiffer punishment then he recieved??? wtf is goin on
Armo_Ruski is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #33
Brendan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic
I know there are loads of James Toney fans here.
I used to be one of you, I used to cheer for Toney, but after "educating" myself on him, I've discovered that hes the biggest douchebag I have ever seen in boxing, bar none. He acts like a ****ing clueless bum, in the post-fight interview for the Holyfield fight, I saw that he does not just pretend about his style, he is truly as dumb as they come.
Also getting caught on steroids a few times, made us all think his legacy is about as real as Pamela Anderson's titties.
Sorry Nawfal, you out SUCKAH and all the other fellow James Toney huggers, your man is a disgrace.
Getting irritated by the things Toney says and does makes about as much sense as getting irritated by a five year old, or somebody with Downs Syndrome. The guy had a great career, but has a miniscule mind.
Brendan is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 10:02 PM   #34
Malph
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
I shit on any James Tone hater. I admit him juicing to compete at HEAVYWEIGHT is a little too much but understandable B/C he is not a heavyweight only his belly is. He is by far not a true big man. But little Toney up until cruiser was that ****ing dude. Has more talent than a lot of the pure shit haters best fighter that they hang on the balls of and they fight pure shit fighters all of there career. **** the Toney from Peter 2 on up. But he is hilarious and if he wants to be ignorant, shit let him. He backs it up in the ring and fights the biggest ugliest guys no problem. I hate Toney haters. That is how we act, dont take the shit he says personal. Softy sensitive females. This is boxing, this is fighting. You dont have to be the sportsmen type. Whatever gets you going and whatever personality you have is acceptable. If he is not killing people, beating women or molesting kids...STFU
More words of wisdom from the eggplant. How can you support a guy who is a two-time confirmed juicer? He should be banned from the sport.
Malph is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #35
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presscot
Oscar de la Hoya cheated when he "beat" Fernando Vargas with his groin protector pulled up to his man-nipples and none of you Oscar***ual fags said shit.

But let a Black Man get caught using medication for an injury, and you racist pigs call him out.

**** all of you.

Sincerley, Jack Presscot.
allllllright
DoumB is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #36
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he had some shitty fights earlier in his career, lest we forget the Tiberi, RJJ and McCallum match-ups. Those "fights" put me to sleep.

Still, the Tim Littles and Nunn fights were good. By the way, did my Michael Nunn ever get out of prison?
The first fight with McCallum was very good. The 2nd was ehhh...the 3rd was boring as hell.
Thread Stealer is online now  Top
Old 07-12-2007, 12:18 AM   #37
Cruiser1
Champion Emeritus
ESB Addict

I will forever credit Toney for even stepping in the ring with a monster like Samuel Peter and even more so for taking his punches and going the distance with him twice. However, he has discredited himself on numerous occasions with his attitude and now the steroids so it all evens itself out.

HOFer at every weight except heavyweight. His heavyweight campaign was total shit.
Cruiser1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum