Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400
Default Re: Saint George Groves would KO Andre Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
pipe down you revolting pork sword slurper, go check ward out against boone

groves already dismantled a far superior technician than ward in fellow olympic gold medalist chunky degale

we saw how a tiring andre ward could only eek out a tight decision against labouring plodder carl froch, whilst saint george groves would absolutely decimate froch with stinging lefts and a series of flush right hands straight down the pipe, before detonating a brutal uppercut into froch's roman angled nose and sending him to the canvas for a count of 2 minutes and 38 seconds
How DeGale even superior to Ward? Both DeGale and Groves haven't even been tested at the level Ward has, **** people can you stop the speculation and wait till we get there?
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #152
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 135

Groves does have capability to beat Andre Ward.

He has a;ready beat one gold medal champion lets not forget that
TerryESB is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #153
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryESB View Post
Groves does have capability to beat Andre Ward.

He has a;ready beat one gold medal champion lets not forget that
DeGale is useless as a Pro. Nowhere near Ward's level.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #154
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107

No need to fight a former gold olympian that means doo doo in the pros. Why no Froch vs Saint GG?
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #155
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovulva View Post
How old are you 10? I can't take you seriously. It would be below my level of intelligence to argue with a Numpty like you. Next!
I'd get more sense talking to my japs eye than i would discussing boxing with this sludgepipe craving fartsnorkler

your just a frail, feather fisted 105lb, glass jawed noob swimming in the esb sewers

you've spent your entire gullable life being brainwashed by the blinkered rubbish showtime, HBO, and ring magazine have forcefed into your gormless brain
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #156
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
I'd get more sense talking to my japs eye than i would discussing boxing with this sludgepipe craving fartsnorkler

your just a frail, feather fisted 105lb, glass jawed noob swimming in the esb sewers

you've spent your entire gullable life being brainwashed by the blinkered rubbish showtime, HBO, and ring magazine have forcefed into your gormless brain
Boz eyed tranny queen dinovulva pwned in front of a global audience of millions.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #157
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Boz eyed tranny queen dinovulva pwned in front of a global audience of millions.
don't expect to see him around these parts again champ, i have just repeatedly ducked his vile face into a bucket full of the foulest fart sauce known to man and then grabbed the back of dinovulva's scrawny neck and uppercutted him 781 times in succession with stunning precision and ferocious power
Old 08-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #158
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
don't expect to see him around these parts again champ, i have just repeatedly ducked his vile face into a bucket full of the foulest fart sauce known to man and then grabbed the back of dinovulva's scrawny neck and uppercutted him 781 times in succession with stunning precision and ferocious power
Stick a fork in him, he's done. It's no coincidence that as soon as we arrived on the scene, he scurried away offline like a stinking field mouse.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #159
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Stick a fork in him, he's done. It's no coincidence that as soon as we arrived on the scene, he scurried away offline like a stinking field mouse.

he's probably in his crackden, hidden behind the sofa, sucking farts out of his own sloppy anus
Old 08-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #160
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191

The self consumed little queen returns after i served up his own asshole to him with an equally pea braind Nonce for back up. The absolute authentic mornon that is headbanger actually thinks im Andre Ward. The two Dorks are so clueless about boxing it makes almost embarrassed to be part of this site..
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #161
Icanteach2005
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 359

Team Elite needs to stop making it a Habit of getting owned in their own threads.. This shit is getting pathetic.. I read thru 11 pages of pure rubbish from them only to see they have been exposed for the umpteenth time of what they truly are.. But its not their fault.. Everyone needs haters.. Thanks for 11 pages of entertainment Team Elite.. Bravo....
Icanteach2005 is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #162
haworths623
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 931

Groves isn't even ready for Froch yet, let alone Ward
haworths623 is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #163
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icanteach2005 View Post
Team Elite needs to stop making it a Habit of getting owned in their own threads.. This shit is getting pathetic.. I read thru 11 pages of pure rubbish from them only to see they have been exposed for the umpteenth time of what they truly are.. But its not their fault.. Everyone needs haters.. Thanks for 11 pages of entertainment Team Elite.. Bravo....
Who is team elite?
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #164
tottenham19
ESB Masterbro
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

I'll just say this: If you think Ward-Froch was even remotely close, you are a biased retard.
tottenham19 is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #165
lefthook89
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
I wouldn't go flattering yourself there Headgiver. It's bad enough that you have an avatar of a half naked sweaty man, but to think that someone is following you around is pretty amusing and truly speaks to your homo erotic desires.

Did the ***** thing touch a nerve? Surely someone with as many profile views as you and your band of fairymen can't be getting laid on a regular basis. Not by any women at least. That's all I was trying to illustrate. Like I said be proud of your profile views and Vcash totals, as if that really amounts to anything other than the fact that you spend waaayyy too much time on the internet with your crew that's full of fags and sweeter than bake sales.

To answer your question, I have no idea how many profile views that I have. I guess internet cred isn't as important to me as it is to you and your circle jerk partners. So you go ahead and be happy about the 550,000 people that viewed your profile looking for info on how they could get in touch with you to receive a hand job. You are a clown and I look forward to laughing at you and your **** tucking assmates in the future.
ouch
lefthook89 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum