Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 PM   #31
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Collins was NEVER offered a fight with Jones. Collins offered Jones more than $3m, and it was actually real.

Source;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Either post sources which back up any of your other nonsensical claims, or stfu noob.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAP2JdvnDkY[/ame]
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 12:41 PM   #32
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,767
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajackman1 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Lets take Lampleys (Biggest Roy fanboy of all time)word as gospel, shall we?

Oh whatever, you're on ignore troll.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #33
BeesKneesBowden
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Posts: 77
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

its hard to call really roy was his own man made his own fights for a lot of his career if he had a promoter he would have shown that he was better than what some people think and really cemented his place in history

Mcclellan however roy has previously admitted he never wanted to face him
BeesKneesBowden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #34
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
Lets take Lampleys (Biggest Roy fanboy of all time)word as gospel, shall we?

Oh whatever, you're on ignore troll.
It wasn't Lampley, it was Merchant. The fact is Roy never ducked Collins. Fact
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:51 PM   #35
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,016
vCash: 240
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajackman1 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
epic source. Somehow this news was only ever reported via Larry Merchant's drunken comments during his HBO Final-Thoughts segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajackman1 View Post
It wasn't Lampley, it was Merchant. The fact is Roy never ducked Collins. Fact
You stupid mother****er. The fact is I just posted the facts showing Jones ducked Collins. Fact.

GTFO and stop wasting everyone's time.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #36
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
epic source. Somehow this news was only ever reported via Larry Merchant's drunken comments during his HBO Final-Thoughts segment.



You stupid mother****er. The fact is I just posted the facts showing Jones ducked Collins. Fact.

GTFO and stop wasting everyone's time.
Your " facts " have proved me right.

"Steve Collins has ****ed a sceptical eyebrow at the pounds 3million comeback offer from Roy Jones "

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:57 PM   #37
markclow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 861
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Just another pathetic agenda-driven post on eastsideboxing.com.

ajackman1 - piss off
markclow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:59 PM   #38
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by markclow View Post
Just another pathetic agenda-driven post on eastsideboxing.com.

ajackman1 - piss off
How ? Roy weren't a cheat
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:00 PM   #39
markclow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 861
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

How do you know?
What unique insight did you have that others didn't?
Were you a member of his camp?


If not, PISS OFF YOU DONT KNOW.
markclow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #40
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,016
vCash: 240
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajackman1 View Post
Your " facts " have proved me right.

"Steve Collins has ****ed a sceptical eyebrow at the pounds 3million comeback offer from Roy Jones "

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Jones didn't even make the offer you complete spastic. The Jones camp refused Collins' REAL offer, then after Collins retired, Jones suddenly pretended there was some imaginary $3m offer on the table for Collins .

My facts have proved you wrong, and proved you don't know how to read either. Retard.
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #41
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,643
vCash: 488
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Oh look a nuthugging fanboy making excuses for his hero being a steroid riddled disgrace....i'm shocked.
Arcane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:05 PM   #42
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

I never known of Jones testing positive...
allenko1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #43
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,513
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by king khan View Post
Definition of steriod cheat: Taking an illegal substance per the rules you are fighting under. The rules Jones were fighting under banned the substance he tested positive for, ergo, he's a steroid cheat.
No, that's the definition of a banned substance user. Not all banned substances are steroids and not all steroids are banned substances. They aren't interchangeable terms.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:34 PM   #44
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,201
vCash: 500
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
Jones didn't even make the offer you complete spastic. The Jones camp refused Collins' REAL offer, then after Collins retired, Jones suddenly pretended there was some imaginary $3m offer on the table for Collins .

My facts have proved you wrong, and proved you don't know how to read either. Retard.
Where are you facts ???? Where was real offer from Collins ??? You claim that the 3 million from Roy's side was imaginary even though Collins acknowledged it was an offer.
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #45
Snakefist
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: where da crazy women be!
Posts: 1,827
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones was NEVER a Steroids cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Collins was NEVER offered a fight with Jones. Collins offered Jones more than $3m, and it was actually real.

Source;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Either post sources which back up any of your other nonsensical claims, or stfu noob.
Collins WAS OFFERED a fight, offered him 3 mil. However in this case collins did more chasing of RJJ than probably anyone FOR YEARS. Collins was to fight Calzaghe and the winner would then face Jones, but Collins collapsed in training and retired afterwards. The interesting thing about this is that he ducked Calzaghe originally. He wanted Jones because of the money that would be involved, nothing more nothing less.
Snakefist is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013