boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 03:55 AM   #16
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,340
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
yeah boxrec has always been my dream and single goal in life, not sure why i bought a house at 19 yrs of age and started a family, there is so much more boxrec can offer me hahaha id be up there in the glitz and glamor of white collar boxing stars, oh the glory lol

Lets be honest girls, a person with 5 or less fights get owned by an experianced amateur, thats why they have novice titles and senior titles. The novices are just that, in experianced novices that wouldnt stand much of a chance against an experianced amateur. A good matchmaker knows this and its why you dont see kids who have had 4 fights going up against men who have had 40 fights. Its missmatching at the amateur level but some people love it in the pros as it helps pad their record.

im calling it for what it is but these girls want to blow it out of proportion to suit their own agenda, JB claims he is a novice, he hasnt fought in yrs, its not hard to work out what would happen if he had the ***** to be matched against me, i would fck him up BIG time and it wouldnt even go the distance.

I have no intrest in fighting anymore but i would make an exception for these idiots who keep calling me out but do nothing about it, Tony Hood for example.
You've said some ridiculous **** in the past but this thread's title takes the cake, ****.

Your dream was to turn pro on a Fox card. But in order to do that you actually have to fight and not just talk one up from behind your keyboard.

If you reckon no novice can beat you then sign a contract stipulating that your opponent can't have had more than 5 fights. That's all you need to do to
get this fight going.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #17
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,340
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
yeah so scared i wont reveal my name go blow smoke up someone elses ass you troll
Why would I give my name out to some mentally-ill retard for no good reason?

You've demonstrated plenty of times that you've got no intention of ever fighting again.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:53 AM   #18
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #19
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #20
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #21
Trumpy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 352
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

TC,,,, What you say is generally true as a guidline , But there are exceptions , i'll give you a couple Years ago i trained a kid , I will admit he had around 30 fights from the age of 12 to 15 and he gave it away ,

He came and had another go at 18 IN THE SENIORS where he was a a NOVICE , he trained for a while and when i said he's ready for a fight , he wanted to fight the Aust senior champ ,,, straight up no other seniour fights under his belt just in with the champ ,,

So we put him in the fight HE WON not just won but CONVINCINGLY .. He then quit .

The same kid , or rather man came back and had another go at 27 his first fight back he wanted a crack at the then Aussie champ , who had won bronze at the commonwealth ,, he gave the champ a lesson in boxing and promptly gave it away . came back at 30 and won the state title losing at the nationals in a very close one .

Give you another example i put a fella in having his FIRST fight with the state champ and he won ,, his 4th fight he lost a split discision to the Aussie champ , a fella who had over 100 fights under his belt .

In the 80's i had a fella win the state title in his 4 th fight and lost the final of the aussie titles winning silver in his 7th fight fights 5 and 6 ko'ing former national champs on the way to the final

So it can be done ,, be a bit careful making blanket statements mate , you never know who's out there .
Trumpy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #22
oba carr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
TC,,,, What you say is generally true as a guidline , But there are exceptions , i'll give you a couple Years ago i trained a kid , I will admit he had around 30 fights from the age of 12 to 15 and he gave it away ,

He came and had another go at 18 IN THE SENIORS where he was a a NOVICE , he trained for a while and when i said he's ready for a fight , he wanted to fight the Aust senior champ ,,, straight up no other seniour fights under his belt just in with the champ ,,

So we put him in the fight HE WON not just won but CONVINCINGLY .. He then quit .

The same kid , or rather man came back and had another go at 27 his first fight back he wanted a crack at the then Aussie champ , who had won bronze at the commonwealth ,, he gave the champ a lesson in boxing and promptly gave it away . came back at 30 and won the state title losing at the nationals in a very close one .

Give you another example i put a fella in having his FIRST fight with the state champ and he won ,, his 4th fight he lost a split discision to the Aussie champ , a fella who had over 100 fights under his belt .

In the 80's i had a fella win the state title in his 4 th fight and lost the final of the aussie titles winning silver in his 7th fight fights 5 and 6 ko'ing former national champs on the way to the final

So it can be done ,, be a bit careful making blanket statements mate , you never know who's out there .
Very true mate, it has happened quite a bit over the years and as you know if you have a boy who is good to go and can fight why hold him back and let him blow novices away when he can fight people that are only going to make them better.
oba carr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #23
Trumpy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 352
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
Very true mate, it has happened quite a bit over the years and as you know if you have a boy who is good to go and can fight why hold him back and let him blow novices away when he can fight people that are only going to make them better.
They don't get anywhere beating up kids that are no match for them ..A coach knows when he has a lad who has the goods . Each time i've mentioned and a few others with similar skills though all had one thing in common ,,
Rock Solid Chins ,,,, A die rather than lose atitude ,,, and Mongrel in them like you never believed ,,, Pit bulls ,

All i had to do was teach them to box and control there agresion ,, and there all actually lads who have gone on had famillys and been succesful , instead of what there freinds , teachers , and famillies all had them pegged for JAIL

Boxing has been the saviour of many a bad lad .
Trumpy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #24
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 225
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

' be a bit careful making blanket statements mate , you never know who's out there'

Never a truer word said Trumpy!
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:40 AM   #25
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
If you reckon no novice can beat you then sign a contract stipulating that your opponent can't have had more than 5 fights. That's all you need to do to
get this fight going.
come on TC. big mouth. keyboard warrior. calling people out. dissing real fighters like green, posting your own fights etc.

step up like the man said.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:29 AM   #26
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 436
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

tcboxa is our very own poor man's version of charlie zellenof
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:59 AM   #27
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #28
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,238
vCash: 346
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryW29CNO_jw[/ame]

Is that Dale?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:28 AM   #29
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,238
vCash: 346
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Arms View Post
tcboxa is our very own poor man's version of charlie zellenof
That position has been filled by Berry sorry to dissapoint you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Ac2g1-Mk[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #30
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 534
vCash: 1000
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Arms View Post
tcboxa is our very own poor man's version of charlie zellenof
Incorrect. Zelenoff is a professional boxer. Check on boxrec. Not a professional ****hole.
zelky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015