Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #46
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
lie, lie, lie
Hey poofta, are you ready to ink your name to fight on Crusher's promo?

Let's see if a novice can beat you.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #47
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,128
vCash: 346
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Did u not read the title of this thread, poofta that hides behind a skirt.. no amateur novice can beat me, to experianced, to flashy, to fast and to much skillz. Now go find someone to replace you like you always intended because your not man enought to stand behind your own name. if you had the balls this would have been matched ages ago but its clear they are still yet to drop.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:59 AM   #48
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
DALE IS ON BOXREC. TY CERMINARA IS NOT!!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #49
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,128
vCash: 346
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

so your on boxrec then are you brua? thought not lol, go slit your wrists with everyone else whos not on boxrec

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #50
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
so your on boxrec then are you brua? thought not lol, go slit your wrists with everyone else whos not on boxrec

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
looool way to show us the Boxrec comments don't burn, little fella
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #51
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Did u not read the title of this thread, poofta that hides behind a skirt.. no amateur novice can beat me, to experianced, to flashy, to fast and to much skillz. Now go find someone to replace you like you always intended because your not man enought to stand behind your own name. if you had the balls this would have been matched ages ago but its clear they are still yet to drop.


Worst case scenario for you is I get replaced by another novice. But why would I do that when I want to have the pleasure of humiliating you myself. You would not last the distance; that I can assure you.

You're a ****ing habitual liar as has been proven time and again. What guarantee do I have that you will go through with the fight after I give you my name? None. So put up $2k as a guarantee that you won't back out of the fight and you can have it tomorrow.

Come to Sydney next month. Tell your missus you're going away for a bit coz you're gonna turn pro again. You might've used that excuse once or thrice with her before but she's probably too retarded to remember. You can have my name then and the fight will be signed and sealed.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:17 AM   #52
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,128
vCash: 346
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

You know the deal, front the line and ill glady hand you ya ass but anything short of that and its YOU whom are wasting my time as you have been for the past few yrs now nancyboy.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #53
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
You know the deal, front the line and ill glady hand you ya ass but anything short of that and its YOU whom are wasting my time as you have been for the past few yrs now nancyboy.
Do you need my name for your next AVO, big fella?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #54
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Do you need my name for your next AVO, big fella?
As we all know, he has absolutely ZERO intention of ever climbing out of his Albury rat's nest to face the real world and fight someone - he wants your name so he can do some internet sleuthing and try to dig up dirt on you that he can plaster all over internet forums in an attempt to discredit you.

His first ever thread on here was a snakey two-faced backstabbing effort to drag a young domestic boxer's name through the mud by posting pix of him partying that he took from the bloke's facebook page because he was his "friend"
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #55
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
As we all know, he has absolutely ZERO intention of ever climbing out of his Albury rat's nest to face the real world and fight someone - he wants your name so he can do some internet sleuthing and try to dig up dirt on you that he can plaster all over internet forums in an attempt to discredit you.

His first ever thread on here was a snakey two-faced backstabbing effort to drag a young domestic boxer's name through the mud by posting pix of him partying that he took from the bloke's facebook page because he was his "friend"
Yeah, Ty will never fight again given his advanced age. The blokes his age or older who get in the ring actually have a ticker.

Ty was a bit jealouse a local boy accomplished more than he ever did or would. That young boxer is on Boxrec. Ty's not.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:42 AM   #56
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

This Ty is calling me a bitter old cunt on the Olympic thread ( Nothing wrong with that as i normally am ) but how old is he and did he ever fight Pro ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #57
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
This Ty is calling me a bitter old cunt on the Olympic thread ( Nothing wrong with that as i normally am ) but how old is he and did he ever fight Pro ?
Ty's 35, never fought pro and never accomplished anything as an amateur.

He's also short, fat and mildly retarded.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 AM   #58
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,128
vCash: 346
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Yeah, Ty will never fight again given his advanced age. The blokes his age or older who get in the ring actually have a ticker.

Ty was a bit jealouse a local boy accomplished more than he ever did or would. That young boxer is on Boxrec. Ty's not.
fck off tosser, ur older than i am
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #59
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Ty's 35, never fought pro and never accomplished anything as an amateur.

He's also short, fat and mildly retarded.
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #60
ShavenHaven
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 100
vCash: 500
Default Re: No AM NOVICE ON THIS PLANET CAN BEAT ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
?...and its YOU whom are wasting my time.....
lol......your deliberate murder of the English language is bloody hilarious. Despite what the big noting no name johnny(loves)boys says about his own boxing legacy as a novice am I reckon you would tear him a new arsehole in a professional boxing contest. I have watched you boxing vids and you have some serious talent. Get in there and shut his homo pie hole Ty.
ShavenHaven is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013