Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 524 80.25%
False 129 19.75%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #1981
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,304
vCash: 90
Default Re: If Lewis had given Vitali a rematch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
It is clear to everyone that I won the argument. You provided no links to backup your claims. Links or STFU.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
thesandman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #1982
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Lewis had given Vitali a rematch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
It is clear to everyone that I won the argument. You provided no links to backup your claims. Links or STFU.
Lmao!! Its clear to who? All I see in this thread is people calling you an idiot. What exactly do you need links for? Vittles ducking Byrd? You don't need one for that because we know for a FACT that it didn't happen. I've already provided video of Vits telling his fans he'd get his title back, but it never happened. Do you need proof the cut and tko 6 was caused by a punch and not a thumb? Thank you very much, your dumb ass provided us with that. So what else do you really need me to provide that hasn't been already? Be specific, like this..."can you provide a link of anyone involved with the fight saying Lewis won illegally", as you keep claiming?

You're my bitch Bremen, remember that.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #1983
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,274
vCash: 284988
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Good evening. TKO6.
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #1984
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,241
vCash: 500
Default Re: If Lewis had given Vitali a rematch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lmao!! Its clear to who? All I see in this thread is people calling you an idiot. What exactly do you need links for? Vittles ducking Byrd? You don't need one for that because we know for a FACT that it didn't happen. I've already provided video of Vits telling his fans he'd get his title back, but it never happened. Do you need proof the cut and tko 6 was caused by a punch and not a thumb? Thank you very much, your dumb ass provided us with that. So what else do you really need me to provide that hasn't been already? Be specific, like this..."can you provide a link of anyone involved with the fight saying Lewis won illegally", as you keep claiming?

You're my bitch Bremen, remember that.
Thumbing is serious foul. WBC reviewed it and ordered the rematch. These are the facts, sorry pal.
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #1985
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Lewis had given Vitali a rematch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lmao!! Its clear to who? All I see in this thread is people calling you an idiot. What exactly do you need links for? Vittles ducking Byrd? You don't need one for that because we know for a FACT that it didn't happen. I've already provided video of Vits telling his fans he'd get his title back, but it never happened. Do you need proof the cut and tko 6 was caused by a punch and not a thumb? Thank you very much, your dumb ass provided us with that. So what else do you really need me to provide that hasn't been already? Be specific, like this..."can you provide a link of anyone involved with the fight saying Lewis won illegally", as you keep claiming?

You're my bitch Bremen, remember that.


The cut was a legal TKO win nothing with thumb.

Vitali fouled too, ellbow, punches behind the neck. Watch the fight against Kirk Johnson. But every professional boxer have some fouls in the record.

But Lewis did not win because of fouls, he won because of punching and with legal punches he cut Vitali´s face so bad that the doctor had to stopp the fight to rescue Vitali for more punishment.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #1986
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: And the NEW...
Posts: 6,008
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
McGrain banned him for racial trolling in the General Forum. He then circumvented the ban with several trolling alts. That is, needless to say, frowned upon.

He can take solace in having "won the event".
I just had a look at the page that got PP banned:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Needless to say, it appears that Relentless posted worse racial jokes on the very same page

Sometimes I wonder if there isn't a double standard on here.
Axe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #1987
darwoody
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 1
vCash: 100
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I aint reading 132 pages, so if this has been brought up, forgive me.

How do we know Lewis didn't try for the rematch?
It took him (from memory), nearly 12 months to announce his retirement after the fight. Was there no negotiations going on in this time?
Maybe Vitali didn't want a rematch in private, but crowed after Lewis had retired?

I dont know, but 12 months is a long time to keep everyone waiting. Surely some negotiations were ongoing?
darwoody is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #1988
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,002
vCash: 10000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe View Post
I just had a look at the page that got PP banned:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Needless to say, it appears that Relentless posted worse racial jokes on the very same page

Sometimes I wonder if there isn't a double standard on here.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:07 PM   #1989
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: Lennox "State of his face, pugilist specialist, no guy test, TKO6" Lewis

Lennox laying them all to rest to this day.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #1990
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Lewis had given Vitali a rematch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
Thumbing is serious foul. WBC reviewed it and ordered the rematch. These are the facts, sorry pal.
So the WBC ordered a rematch because the cuts were caused by a thumb and this is a fact, huh? Than it shouldn't be to difficult for you to provide a link confirming this, should it? We both know you won't provide ANY link about this phantom thumb though because you're lying. And why do you keep ducking the FACT Vittles ducked a Byrd rematch and your own hypocrisy about Lewis retiring? Is this how you win your debates, by avoiding questions?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #1991
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: If Lewis had given Vitali a rematch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post


The cut was a legal TKO win nothing with thumb.

Vitali fouled too, ellbow, punches behind the neck. Watch the fight against Kirk Johnson. But every professional boxer have some fouls in the record.

But Lewis did not win because of fouls, he won because of punching and with legal punches he cut Vitali´s face so bad that the doctor had to stopp the fight to rescue Vitali for more punishment.
What you've said is simple, common sense. Some of us have it, others don't.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #1992
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 75
Default Re: Lennox "State of his face, pugilist specialist, no guy test, TKO6" Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm29 View Post
Lennox turned out to be a *****, fought Tyson when he was old and ran from K2 before they took his head off. Retired at age 36 lol, he could fought for over 4 more years.
Lewis was 38 when he officially retired, he was 37 in the fight with Vitali.

Maybe if Tyson hadnt raped people,went to jail for 4 years,and then bit a mans ear and got himself suspended,then maybe the fight may have happened sooner(Also,Lewis was older than Tyson)

Why on earth should a guy whose legacy is set in stone,is undisputed champion,has just beaten the next best fighter in the division in 6 rounds,has 10s of millions in the bank, fight on until his early 40s?????

Literally everything you said in those 2 and a half line is incorrect.
irishny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #1993
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: Lennox "State of his face, pugilist specialist, no guy test, TKO6" Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Lewis was 38 when he officially retired, he was 37 in the fight with Vitali.

Maybe if Tyson hadnt raped people,went to jail for 4 years,and then bit a mans ear and got himself suspended,then maybe the fight may have happened sooner(Also,Lewis was older than Tyson)

Why on earth should a guy whose legacy is set in stone,is undisputed champion,has just beaten the next best fighter in the division in 6 rounds,has 10s of millions in the bank, fight on until his early 40s?????

Literally everything you said in those 2 and a half line is incorrect.
Everything this man says is true
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #1994
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lennox "State of his face, pugilist specialist, no guy test, TKO6" Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
No it was KTFO 4



another view

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Just remember, he's one of only three heavyweights to beat every man he ever faced.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #1995
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lennox "State of his face, pugilist specialist, no guy test, TKO6" Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Just remember, he's one of only three heavyweights to beat every man he ever faced.
yes because he ducked all the fighters, like byrd, bowe, sanders, prime tyson and he ducked the rematch with his master vitali.
BlackWall is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013