Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 527 80.21%
False 130 19.79%
Voters: 657. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #2131
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I hope that's not you IB.

If it is, then
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #2132
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,322
vCash: 284988
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
I hope that's not you IB.

If it is, then
Could be a detractor using his name. Like the guy posing as Polish Plumber for some time on another forum.
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #2133
nutnfancy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 178
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Whoever it was, I'm glad they posted with this forum in their signature. People here seem to have a thicker skin and not so ban happy. Mention PEDS and a certain fighter in the same sentence at Sherdog and it's an automatic ban.
nutnfancy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #2134
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,304
vCash: 90
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I hate to say this IB, but I think this thread has really done it. You've killed this endless topic, and the weekly\daily threads that used to pop up about it.
thesandman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #2135
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesandman View Post
I hate to say this IB, but I think this thread has really done it. You've killed this endless topic, and the weekly\daily threads that used to pop up about it.
Thank you. Maybe people will start to realize that TKO6 is fact, Klit got destroyed, King Daddy Lennox will always be above him.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #2136
Malden
006
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MI6
Posts: 7,322
vCash: 284988
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Thank you. Maybe people will start to realize that TKO6 is fact, Klit got destroyed, King Daddy Lennox will always be above him.
And every Vitali-win makes TKO6 even better on Lewis behalf
Malden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #2137
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Please explain this Lewis fans, without using excuses:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #2138
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Please explain this Lewis fans, without using excuses:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
And I will retort, without using excuses

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #2139
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
And I will retort, without using excuses

that isn't a retort because the fight occurred before the decision to bitch out and retire:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #2140
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,405
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
that isn't a retort because the fight occurred before the decision to bitch out and retire:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Than lets address your double standards. Vittles promised his fans he'd get his belt back after losing to Byrd (ie a rematch) and never did. He also postponed the Rahman fight FOUR times and than retired instead of fighting him. These things are ok but Lewis legitimately beating Vitty and than retiring after beating every man he ever faced isn't? Lol, keep reaching ass clown!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #2141
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Than lets address your double standards. Vittles promised his fans he'd get his belt back after losing to Byrd (ie a rematch) and never did. He also postponed the Rahman fight FOUR times and than retired instead of fighting him. These things are ok but Lewis legitimately beating Vitty and than retiring after beating every man he ever faced isn't? Lol, keep reaching ass clown!
Vitali didn't rematch Byrd again because his brother faced and beat him for that belt and Vitali himself destroyed him and only lost on a severe shoulder injury. The fight would not sell at all because Wlad was seen as the weaker of the 2 and nobody realistically believes Byrd could win by decision/KO.

Vitali never fought Rahman because of severe injuries. The fact is that if anyone actually believes Rahman had a chance against Vitali is seriously laughable. Almost as laughable as thinking that Byrd could win by KO/Decision. When Vitali came back from his hiatus Rahman wasn't even considered anywhere near top 10 in the division so it shows you how much Vitali was "ducking" Rahman

So after reaching your bullshit excuses against Vitali I now still find it hilarious that you call it a "legitimate win". Of course any type of win that is declared a win by a boxing commission is by definition, "legitimate". However, it was not convincing at all and everyone quickly realized Lewis won by the factor called luck. Winning 2 rounds over the course of a bout and then winning by cuts is literally the most unconvincing type of win I've ever seen. That's along with the fact that the "winner" was hit with more punches, power punches, and almost KD'D 3 times! Thus, people want a rematch because Lewis won't win every bout by cuts. Lewis realized it wouldn't happened again and refused a career payday against an opponent he never convincingly beat.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:36 AM   #2142
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6 (GIF Heavy)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Round 2: Lennox attempts to time Vitali to land his Jab but can't find contact. Throws a Left Hook that is blocked by Klitschko.

After Losing the second Round, Manny Steward urges Lennox to 'Take it to him, take him to the streets'. Instead of trying to time Vitali, take the fight to him by closing the range with his Jab and forcing Vitali to fight in close quarters and on the inside. This is where Vitali is uncomfortable, due to Lennoxs height, Vitalis Height advantage is cancelled out therefore cannot dominate from Long range.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Beginning of Round 3: Lewis takes the initiative and throws a hard 1-2 the Straight Right forcing a cut above Vitalis eye.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Lennox begins to make contact with his Hard Jab. Steward - “When you jab don’t just jab—push your jab all the way through where you can push him off balance”, because I saw that Vitali crosses his legs a lot when he punches, and he would be out of balance.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Round 4: Lewis starts with a combination straight at Vitali, notice the stark contrast to the first two rounds. Mauling Klitschko by smothering his punches on the inside.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Round 5: This is where the fight turns in Lewis favor. Lennox rips Vitali with two uppercuts. Steward - "When he got inside there was a little trick I showed him how to slowly get your right hand down, real slow and quietly, and then rip an uppercut!"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Rips a Left Hook. He takes Round 5.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The Huge Uppercut: Vitali takes it but holds on well for an extended period of time. Vitali was not experienced enough particularly with infighting and therefore payed for it.

The Jab, Left Hook and Uppercut were the punches that done the most damage in the fight. Lennox forced a dogfight by using his Jab to close the intermediate gap. Left Hooks & devastating uppercuts on the inside.

RIP Emanuel Steward, you were and still are a Legend of Boxing.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #2143
HiFelix
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Who the **** is this meow piece of shit.

****ing cunt kangaroo looking mother fuker.

Listen to you riding Vitali's nuts.

I bet the last time you seen a vagina was when your mom popped your worthless body out.
HiFelix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:41 AM   #2144
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,405
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Vitali didn't rematch Byrd again because his brother faced and beat him for that belt and Vitali himself destroyed him and only lost on a severe shoulder injury.
So Vittles needed Wlad to handle Byrd? It's to bad Lennox didn't have a brother to fight Vits after he retired because than it would be ok, right? Sad assed double standards.

And Vitty wasn't destroying anything. He missed more punches than in any other fight and was being backed up by a much, MUCH smaller man all night. The "severe" injury was caused by Byrd making him miss..... that's why he lost.

Quote:
The fight would not sell at all because Wlad was seen as the weaker of the 2 and nobody realistically believes Byrd could win by decision/KO.
What a load of crap. Go watch the decision, the German fans were cheering Byrd. There is little doubt a rematch in Germany would have been huge.

Quote:
Vitali never fought Rahman because of severe injuries. The fact is that if anyone actually believes Rahman had a chance against Vitali is seriously laughable. Almost as laughable as thinking that Byrd could win by KO/Decision. When Vitali came back from his hiatus Rahman wasn't even considered anywhere near top 10 in the division so it shows you how much Vitali was "ducking" Rahman
You see? More lame double standards and excuses. Vittles retired without giving Rahman his rightful shot. Lennox gave Vits his shot and legitimitley stopped him. It's ok for one to retire because of injury but not the other after winning? You have to be retarded not to see the hypocrisy in that. It's ok not to rematch a fighter you quit against because you little brother beat him up for you? But he promised his fans!!

Quote:
So after reaching your bullshit excuses against Vitali I now still find it hilarious that you call it a "legitimate win". Of course any type of win that is declared a win by a boxing commission is by definition, "legitimate". However, it was not convincing at all and everyone quickly realized Lewis won by the factor called luck. Winning 2 rounds over the course of a bout and then winning by cuts is literally the most unconvincing type of win I've ever seen. That's along with the fact that the "winner" was hit with more punches, power punches, and almost KD'D 3 times! Thus, people want a rematch because Lewis won't win every bout by cuts. Lewis realized it wouldn't happened again and refused a career payday against an opponent he never convincingly beat.
Winning 2 rounds over the course of a bout, is that what you said? When did championship bouts become 6 round affairs? The fact is durability is part of boxing whether you like it or not. And the FACT is Vittles wasn't durable enough to beat either Byrd or Lewis when they fough and he obviously wasn't durable enough to fight Rahman at all.

By the way.....Fat, old Lewis looked pretty convincing in the 5th and 6th rounds when he was battering Vittles and making him hold on for dear life, didn't he?

Funny how it's ok for Vits not to rematch when he quits, but it's not ok for Lewis not to retire when he wins. Double standards!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #2145
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,405
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6 (GIF Heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezel8764 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Round 2: Lennox attempts to time Vitali to land his Jab but can't find contact. Throws a Left Hook that is blocked by Klitschko.

After Losing the second Round, Manny Steward urges Lennox to 'Take it to him, take him to the streets'. Instead of trying to time Vitali, take the fight to him by closing the range with his Jab and forcing Vitali to fight in close quarters and on the inside. This is where Vitali is uncomfortable, due to Lennoxs height, Vitalis Height advantage is cancelled out therefore cannot dominate from Long range.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Beginning of Round 3: Lewis takes the initiative and throws a hard 1-2 the Straight Right forcing a cut above Vitalis eye.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Lennox begins to make contact with his Hard Jab. Steward - “When you jab don’t just jab—push your jab all the way through where you can push him off balance”, because I saw that Vitali crosses his legs a lot when he punches, and he would be out of balance.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Round 4: Lewis starts with a combination straight at Vitali, notice the stark contrast to the first two rounds. Mauling Klitschko by smothering his punches on the inside.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Round 5: This is where the fight turns in Lewis favor. Lennox rips Vitali with two uppercuts. Steward - "When he got inside there was a little trick I showed him how to slowly get your right hand down, real slow and quietly, and then rip an uppercut!"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Rips a Left Hook. He takes Round 5.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The Huge Uppercut: Vitali takes it but holds on well for an extended period of time. Vitali was not experienced enough particularly with infighting and therefore payed for it.

The Jab, Left Hook and Uppercut were the punches that done the most damage in the fight. Lennox forced a dogfight by using his Jab to close the intermediate gap. Left Hooks & devastating uppercuts on the inside.

RIP Emanuel Steward, you were and still are a Legend of Boxing.
Good post and breakdown!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013