Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 524 80.25%
False 129 19.75%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #2236
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
Yeah, he wouldve won by letting Lennox punch the vision out of his eye and rip the other half of his face off


I would have like to see the 7the round but I cannot believe Vitali´s Fan would like to see it.

Vitali´s face was a bloody mass after 6 rounds with Champion Lennox Lewis, the half of the fight!

Lewis won and the winner has no need to make a rematch.

Won TKO 6.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #2237
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Vitali isn't going to give Charr a rematch so why do shitschko fans b*tch about Lennox not giving Vitali a rematch?

When you badly disfigure a guy like that at your worst then what is the point of giving him a rematch?

Nearly 10 years later this is still Vitali's only claim to greatness ... being beaten to a bloody pulp by Lennox Lewis at his worst
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:30 AM   #2238
kywoo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ljubjana, Slovenia
Posts: 177
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
Vitali isn't going to give Charr a rematch so why do shitschko fans b*tch about Lennox not giving Vitali a rematch?
one thing was that Charr was not even close to Vitaly (on won rounds or touching his face) while Vitaly give hard times Lennox and winning on scorecards..
kywoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #2239
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywoo View Post
one thing was that Charr was not even close to Vitaly (on won rounds or touching his face) while Vitaly give hard times Lennox and winning on scorecards..
Another thing is the cut was below the eye and his corner was never given a chance to even work on it.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #2240
p4pflab
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 330
vCash: 893
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Whatever u say the fact is Cowardly Lion was scared into retirement and under his momy's skirt by Big Vitali.
p4pflab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #2241
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pflab View Post
Whatever u say the fact is Cowardly Lion was scared into retirement and under his momy's skirt by Big Vitali.
The daddy is right here son

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Btw, TKO6

Yo IB or whoever is a semi-vet of this site, WHEN DID THE TKO6 MEME START? 2010? 2011? 2012? WHEN??!?!?! Greatest boxing meme to date.

Last edited by MVC; 11-08-2012 at 05:43 PM.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #2242
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Lewis nearly took Vitali's eyesight away

Fact is that Lewis wanted to retire after the Tyson fight ... in fact he was retired after the Tyson fight .... raping Vitali was just icing on the cake

Vitali's career may have ended that night ... he should be for ever grateful to Lennox for sparing him

60 stitches and plastic surgery = TKO6
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #2243
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
Lewis nearly took Vitali's eyesight away

Fact is that Lewis wanted to retire after the Tyson fight ... in fact he was retired after the Tyson fight .... raping Vitali was just icing on the cake

Vitali's career may have ended that night ... he should be for ever grateful to Lennox for sparing him

60 stitches and plastic surgery = TKO6
You sound like all the other dumbasses that use 4 characters as their own argument. Instead of adding anything logical before writing it you just went off on some idiotic tirade that really ends by just showing the forum your complete stupidity.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #2244
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meow View Post
you sound like all the other dumbasses that use 4 characters as their own argument. Instead of adding anything logical before writing it you just went off on some idiotic tirade that really ends by just showing the forum your complete stupidity.
tko6
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #2245
Mr.Cool
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

the first fight i ever saw was this one! Lennox made me a fan immediately with his precision punching and of course TKO6!
Mr.Cool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #2246
H .
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,418
vCash: 218
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pflab View Post
Whatever u say the fact is Cowardly Lion was scared into retirement and under his momy's skirt by Big Vitali.
H . is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #2247
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
You sound like all the other dumbasses that use 4 characters as their own argument. Instead of adding anything logical before writing it you just went off on some idiotic tirade that really ends by just showing the forum your complete stupidity.
The only thing logical here is TKO6.

Get over it.

Boxrec says **** you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #2248
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

The physician who examined vitali stated that vitali was moments away from losing the vision in his eye

It shouldve been tko4 or 5 but they essentially gave the klit a "long count" and atleast 2 extra rounds
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #2249
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,241
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post


I would have like to see the 7the round but I cannot believe Vitali´s Fan would like to see it.

Vitali´s face was a bloody mass after 6 rounds with Champion Lennox Lewis, the half of the fight!

Lewis won and the winner has no need to make a rematch.

Won TKO 6.

"WBC, whose title Lewis holds, announced Sunday that it will strip him of the belt if he lets pass a March 15 deadline to sign for a rematch with Klitschko, the mandatory contender."

bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:12 AM   #2250
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
"WBC, whose title Lewis holds, announced Sunday that it will strip him of the belt if he lets pass a March 15 deadline to sign for a rematch with Klitschko, the mandatory contender."

Fighters make the title, not the other way around. The only thing the WBC wanted was another huge sanctions fee. Lewis had nothing left to prove. Even fat an old he beat a prime Vittles. He had been talking about retiring before Tyson and left the game on top. Vits got his chance and couldn't capitalize, end of story.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013