False 129 19.75%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 AM   #2356
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

lmao Lewis ducked Sanders now?? are you sad ****s really that stupid and pathetic?? you dont understand the fact that he was a Golfer and was never serious contender?? An old retired South African golfer conquered Wlad's soul and nearly KOed Vitali (who was saved by the bell) ... He wasn't serious about boxing after he lost to Hasim Rahman (yeah that "bum" again who would've killed Wlad worst than Sanders did if he was in his prime) and was practically retired

Now maybe you'll understand the magnitude of Wlad's losses ... only in shitschko land is Sanders a world beater who was ducked by Lewis

Lewis pounded Quittalis face vag for 6 rounds and nearly killed him ... we've seen the fraud on his back twice and one time with Lewis over him

I'm not even a Lewis fan but the truth is that he beat both of your heroes
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 04:06 AM   #2357
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infini_IV View Post
Wait, so what Vitali is ducking Charr because he wont rematch the guy he TKO'd due to cuts after winning every round prior, but Lewis didnt duck Vitali by not rematching the guy he TKO'd after being behind on all the judges scorecards?????????

That must be some Lewis logic

KTFO5 forever, or KTFO2......... take your pick i know how much you love it
No you ****ing retarded klittard, its the klit lickers rationale that I'm elucidating

You claim that Lewis "ducked" Vitali when he beat him via cuts yet Vitali is not ducking a rematch with Charr when his corner never even given an opportunity to work on it, and ironically it was stopped when Charr was mounting a comeback

And unlike TKO6, it was Charr who was coming back while being cut while Lewis was starting to assert himself from round 5 onward and was winning when the fight was stopped
Old 11-14-2012, 04:12 AM   #2358
infini_IV
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Mccall KTFO2 Lewis.........I win 2-0. why you mad?
infini_IV is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 04:24 AM   #2359
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 744

Quote:
I notice you didn't answer my question.

Why did Vitali - a man with one of the best KO ratio's in history - fail to even knock down, let alone knock out, an old, almost-shot, semi-retired, unprepared, arrogant Lennox Lewis?

Why couldn't Vitali last 12 rounds in a slugfest with Lewis when a man you derided as a "malnurished baker" was capable of doing it and did so without looking half as beat up as Vitali afterwards?

Citing McCall's KO of Lewis is hardly a win for a Klitschko or their fans. If anything it makes Vitali look bad. That McCall, a boxer of fewer accomplishment and lesser skill to Vitali, was able to beat with a single punch a younger, fitter version of the guy who took all of Vitali's best punches.
MAJR is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #2360
infini_IV
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJR View Post

Why did Vitali - a man with one of the best KO ratio's in history - fail to even knock down, let alone knock out, an old, almost-shot, semi-retired, unprepared, arrogant Lennox Lewis?

Arr i believe i asked that same question first, why couldnt Lewis put down a unprepared Vitali with what lewis fans describe as "face vag" says more about lewis
Old 11-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #2361
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
You should make a thread about that, maybe it would get a sticky. Doubtful though since most have accepted that loss unlike Vittles fans who a decade later are still in denial about TKO6!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #2362
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJR View Post

Why couldn't Vitali last 12 rounds in a slugfest with Lewis when a man you derided as a "malnurished baker" was capable of doing it and did so without looking half as beat up as Vitali afterwards?

Citing McCall's KO of Lewis is hardly a win for a Klitschko or their fans. If anything it makes Vitali look bad. That McCall, a boxer of fewer accomplishment and lesser skill to Vitali, was able to beat with a single punch a younger, fitter version of the guy who took all of Vitali's best punches.
Look at Vitali his amateur boxing KO ratio(not even 50%), the man his power comes from volume punching.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #2363
Fightingislife

Thank God
Fightingislife is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #2364
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
Look at Vitali his amateur boxing KO ratio(not even 50%), the man his power comes from volume punching.
This

And he himself was starting to tire and succumb to exhaustion when Lewis was starting to get going ...

The only guys that were able to beat Lewis had legitimate 1 punch KO power, something Vitali doesn't have
Old 11-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #2365
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
Proves to be a flawed strategy when you have a 6'5" guy punching your face off.
thesandman is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #2366
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Quote:
Byrd RTD 9.

You rtd.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #2367
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 744

Quote:
Arr i believe i asked that same question first, why couldnt Lewis put down a unprepared Vitali with what lewis fans describe as "face vag" says more about lewis
That would be a combination of the fact that Lewis was old and almost-shot while Vitali is well known for having a strong chin and for being durable.

Lewis, on the other hand, is well known for having a suspect chin and being easy to KO when caught unprepared. So the question of "why couldn't Vitali even knock him down?" is a more relevant one.

Vitali was more motivated for the fight than Lewis was, was a more active fighter than Lewis was, was younger, fitter and hungrier than Lewis was. This is shown by Vitali's dominance of the early rounds, but even this superior mindset to Lewis, even with this early dominance, even with this greater level physical fitness he failed to even knock down Lewis once.

McCall and Rahman had taken advantage of Lewis having his eye off the ball, of Lewis overlooking them and coming into the fight ill-prepared, Vitali failed to do that. And that's not what you would expect from someone with the KO ratio that Vitali has. With that KO ratio you would expect him to be a great finisher, you would expect him to beat a half-hearted almost-shot Lewis, but he didn't.

So again, what was his excuse for failing to knock Lewis off his feet?
MAJR is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #2368
infini_IV
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
You should make a thread about that, maybe it would get a sticky. Doubtful though since most have accepted that loss unlike Vittles fans who a decade later are still in denial about TKO6!
Ive completely accepted it, he lost no argument there. Its the Lewis fans that seam un willing to accept that Lewis was KTFO twice!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #2369
FrochFan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Ive completely accepted it, he lost no argument there. Its the Lewis fans that seam un willing to accept that Lewis was KTFO twice!
Its pretty easy to accept because Lennox defeated those two bums.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sHOW ME WHERE VITALI BEAT bYRD?
FrochFan is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #2370
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1171

Quote:
Explain to me how this is relevant to Lewis TKO6 Vitali? Why exactly are you trying to derail the thread with that nonsense?
Faerun is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum