Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 524 80.25%
False 129 19.75%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #2746
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol is right! Who are these supposed alts of mine? I have the same user name at every forum I post on. This is just one more lie by you that you again will fail to back up...just like everything else I own you on.

lol that's what kind of arguments I used to have with you:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you write really dumb things and then disappear for a week after being embarresed and then come back again
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #2747
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
lol that's what kind of arguments I used to have with you:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you write really dumb things and then disappear for a week after being embarresed and then come back again
Is this you again avoiding my question because you can't prove a thing you say? You make baseless accusations and refuse to support them...just like in the thread you linked. Tell us again how large athletes don't hit their prime again till their late 30's! I've shown links and given irrefutable proof why this is not true. The only reason bigger guys fighting at later ages today is because the division is weak. In NO other sport are athletes who have to compete against other athletes flourishing in their late 30's. This is a FACT! Now answer the question dick rider, who are my supposed alts?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #2748
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

ok I copy and paste from that thread
Price age 29 and had 15 fights, just starting out
Pulev age 31 and 17 fights, also just starting out
Wladimir almost 37 and in his absolute prime now
Vitaly still a champ and almost 42
Helenius age 28 and only 18 fights - a baby by pro boxing terms
Adamek 36 and in prime form
haye is 32 and definetly not old lol
Povetkin 33 and didn't even reach his prime
Glazkov is 28 and just starting out
Wach 32 and also nowhere near old
Arreola 31
Wilder is 27 and still a baby
Jenning 28 and also still a baby


ownage continues

and you claimed HW are old at 30 lol, sorry man but you're ignorant and dumb, I don't see any evidence from you, just attacks on Klitschkos and that's it. Your arguments were from a different sport, that's retarded. We're talking boxing.
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #2749
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,393
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
ok I copy and paste from that thread
Price age 29 and had 15 fights, just starting out
Pulev age 31 and 17 fights, also just starting out
Wladimir almost 37 and in his absolute prime now
Vitaly still a champ and almost 42
Helenius age 28 and only 18 fights - a baby by pro boxing terms
Adamek 36 and in prime form
haye is 32 and definetly not old lol
Povetkin 33 and didn't even reach his prime
Glazkov is 28 and just starting out
Wach 32 and also nowhere near old
Arreola 31
Wilder is 27 and still a baby
Jenning 28 and also still a baby


ownage continues

and you claimed HW are old at 30 lol, sorry man but you're ignorant and dumb, I don't see any evidence from you, just attacks on Klitschkos and that's it. Your arguments were from a different sport, that's retarded. We're talking boxing.
You're a moron, for real. So now you're arguing boxers age differently than other athletes? Lmao!!! By the way, you're still avoiding my question and have proved nothing but that this is a weak era. Thanks!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #2750
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,459
vCash: 172
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Claims people are sad for posting in this thread.

Continues to post in the thread.

Lulz for FagBog, lulz for FagBog.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #2751
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
You're a moron, for real. So now you're arguing boxers age differently than other athletes? Lmao!!! By the way, you're still avoiding my question and have proved nothing but that this is a weak era. Thanks!

I hope you're just trolling lol
wtf

Soccer players for example are old at 29 when HW boxers are still in prime form at 37, and you can see that from the list above. Please don't embarrass yourself. Of course, different sports are different.

I can't believe Im actually arguing with retards

Please tell you're trolling, because it's hard to believe there are people that dumb.

Last edited by BadDog; 12-14-2012 at 05:30 PM.
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #2752
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 673
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Claims people are sad for posting in this thread.

Continues to post in the thread.

Lulz for FagBog, lulz for FagBog.
I posted today, and not everyday. Don't be so pissed that Klitschkos raped your heros, the guy in your avatar, for example. Just accept their domination and your inferiority. Just get used that the fact that you got ass raped.

Last edited by BadDog; 12-14-2012 at 05:35 PM.
BadDog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #2753
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,459
vCash: 172
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
I posted today, and not everyday. Don't be so pissed that Klitschkos raped your heros. Just accept their domination and your inferiority.


You're all mad.

TKO 6.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #2754
VitaliKlitschko
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

This is a story about Lennox Lewis TKO6
The MATCH itself was a FIX
Vitali battered Lewis to Kingdom Come
But the doc received a good lump sum

The match was stopped prematurely
In delusion, the Brits, still act immaturely

At the end of six rounds, Lewis could no longer find his stool
Oh Vitali, you're oh so cruel

All the judges along with Lewis's mom scored the fight 58-56
Vitali ate Lewis up, like he was nothing more than a couple drops of Vicks

Fake boxing fans refuse to accept the reality which is TD6
They lie to themselves, spout TKO6 just to get a couple of kicks

In desperation, Lewis cut Vitali with his thumb
An action, perceived to be dirty and only committed by bums

Vitali scared Lewis to retire
From that night on, he was called a crybaby and a liar

The best HW champions, the brother Klit
A fact that many must admit

TD6 was the true result
Anything other result including TKO6, would be an insult

Boxing has become more exciting since Lewis's leave
And that fact, you must believe.
VitaliKlitschko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #2755
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,142
vCash: 1171
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
You guys are probably mental health patients. It's insane how same people post same anti Klitshko messages on a daily basis for many many years. I didn't open this thread in a month and it's still same people writing same things every day for over 10 years. That's just sad. You all have thousands of messages and most of them have exactly the same content. That's just unreal. I'm pretty sure it's a severe mental health problem. I can't believe I actually used to argue with you. Now, I realized what's going on here.
Just scroll through the thread and this message board and look how many years these posters dedicated to anti Klitschko msgs. That's just weird. The user jab has different accounts here, most of them have thousands of messages and all of them are anti Klitschko. wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
lol that's what kind of arguments I used to have with you:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you write really dumb things and then disappear for a week after being embarresed and then come back again
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
ok I copy and paste from that thread
Price age 29 and had 15 fights, just starting out
Pulev age 31 and 17 fights, also just starting out
Wladimir almost 37 and in his absolute prime now
Vitaly still a champ and almost 42
Helenius age 28 and only 18 fights - a baby by pro boxing terms
Adamek 36 and in prime form
haye is 32 and definetly not old lol
Povetkin 33 and didn't even reach his prime
Glazkov is 28 and just starting out
Wach 32 and also nowhere near old
Arreola 31
Wilder is 27 and still a baby
Jenning 28 and also still a baby


ownage continues

and you claimed HW are old at 30 lol, sorry man but you're ignorant and dumb, I don't see any evidence from you, just attacks on Klitschkos and that's it. Your arguments were from a different sport, that's retarded. We're talking boxing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
I hope you're just trolling lol
wtf

Soccer players for example are old at 29 when HW boxers are still in prime form at 37, and you can see that from the list above. Please don't embarrass yourself. Of course, different sports are different.

I can't believe Im actually arguing with retards

Please tell you're trolling, because it's hard to believe there are people that dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaliKlitschko View Post
This is a story about Lennox Lewis TKO6
The MATCH itself was a FIX
Vitali battered Lewis to Kingdom Come
But the doc received a good lump sum

The match was stopped prematurely
In delusion, the Brits, still act immaturely

At the end of six rounds, Lewis could no longer find his stool
Oh Vitali, you're oh so cruel

All the judges along with Lewis's mom scored the fight 58-56
Vitali ate Lewis up, like he was nothing more than a couple drops of Vicks

Fake boxing fans refuse to accept the reality which is TD6
They lie to themselves, spout TKO6 just to get a couple of kicks

In desperation, Lewis cut Vitali with his thumb
An action, perceived to be dirty and only committed by bums

Vitali scared Lewis to retire
From that night on, he was called a crybaby and a liar

The best HW champions, the brother Klit
A fact that many must admit

TD6 was the true result
Anything other result including TKO6, would be an insult

Boxing has become more exciting since Lewis's leave
And that fact, you must believe.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #2756
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaliKlitschko View Post
This is a story about Lennox Lewis TKO6
The MATCH itself was a FIX
Vitali battered Lewis to Kingdom Come
But the doc received a good lump sum

The match was stopped prematurely
In delusion, the Brits, still act immaturely

At the end of six rounds, Lewis could no longer find his stool
Oh Vitali, you're oh so cruel

All the judges along with Lewis's mom scored the fight 58-56
Vitali ate Lewis up, like he was nothing more than a couple drops of Vicks

Fake boxing fans refuse to accept the reality which is TD6
They lie to themselves, spout TKO6 just to get a couple of kicks

In desperation, Lewis cut Vitali with his thumb
An action, perceived to be dirty and only committed by bums

Vitali scared Lewis to retire
From that night on, he was called a crybaby and a liar

The best HW champions, the brother Klit
A fact that many must admit

TD6 was the true result
Anything other result including TKO6, would be an insult

Boxing has become more exciting since Lewis's leave
And that fact, you must believe.
holy titty ****ing christ its vitali!!!
2 questions
dude so when you spar with wlado do you kick his ass all the time?
and
are you planning to run for prez anytime soon?
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #2757
nessadel
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYDnvprvPc[/url]
nessadel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #2758
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,459
vCash: 172
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Last edited by BadDog; Today at 10:35 PM.
What's with all the stuttering, you dribble chin?
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #2759
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,142
vCash: 1171
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I kinda dig the "All the judges along with Lewis's mom scored the fight 58-56" line to be honest
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #2760
VitaliKlitschko
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

This is a story about Lennox Lewis TKO6
The MATCH itself was a FIX
Vitali battered Lewis to Kingdom Come
But the doc received a good lump sum

The match was stopped prematurely
In delusion, the Brits, still act immaturely

At the end of six rounds, Lewis could no longer find his stool
Oh Vitali, you're oh so cruel

All the judges along with Lewis's mom scored the fight 58-56
Vitali ate Lewis up, like he was nothing more than a couple drops of Vicks

Fake boxing fans refuse to accept the reality which is TD6
They lie to themselves, spout TKO6 just to get a couple of kicks

In desperation, Lewis cut Vitali with his thumb
An action, perceived to be dirty and only committed by bums

Vitali scared Lewis to retire
From that night on, he was called a crybaby and a liar

The best HW champions, the brother Klit
A fact that many must admit

TD6 was the true result
Anything other result including TKO6, would be an insult

Boxing has become more exciting since Lewis's leave
And that fact, you must believe.
VitaliKlitschko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013