Old 01-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #3316
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
If used that example it just proves me right. And you have still provided no link that heavyweights prime later than all other athletes. This is common sense, you just don't have any.
Please respond to this
weak fighter would struggle against another weak fighter as much as a strong fighter would struggle against another strong fighter. So they would receive same amount of damage.

Your whole argument was based on the biased opinion that HW division is weak, however I just proved that it is irrelevant in this argument.

p.s. the link is to boxrec HWs and it shows their ages.
Boxrec doesn't lie about people's ages.
Feel dumb? everything you wrote here is irrelevant cause you are an idiot. **** off now.
Now what are you gonna do? dissapear again for a month? lol Typical brainless hater.
BadDog is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #3317
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

223 pages of klittard drivel

klits only claim to notoriety is getting his face pounded by a fat, physically impaired Lennox Lewis who only stuck around for the possibility of another Tyson payday

Klit prepared for over a year ahead with rigorous physical and mental training and had been studying Lewis for this whole time. He ambushed a fat Lewis who literally just showed up, hungover and made Vittles run back with near structural damage to his face.

Lewis retires not bothering to fight him again because of how he beat him to a bloody pulp at his worst, at walk around weight with limited training.

Vitali ends up getting multiple stitches to multiple deep wounds on his face and he really "won" because he was up on the scorecards? LOL. What if the ****er ended up with an infection on his face, blind in one eye? I'm sure he would have still "won" because he was ahead on the scorecards before the stoppage.
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 01:38 AM   #3318
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
Please respond to this
weak fighter would struggle against another weak fighter as much as a strong fighter would struggle against another strong fighter. So they would receive same amount of damage.
When you fight less often against weaker opposition you don't accumulate the same damage. Like I said, this is common sense.

Quote:
Your whole argument was based on the biased opinion that HW division is weak, however I just proved that it is irrelevant in this argument.
Im sorry, link me to one expert who says its strong. I can find several who say its weak.

Quote:
p.s. the link is to boxrec HWs and it shows their ages.
Boxrec doesn't lie about people's ages.
Feel dumb? everything you wrote here is irrelevant cause you are an idiot. **** off now.
Now what are you gonna do? dissapear again for a month? lol Typical brainless hater.

Who says its lying about ages? the average age of the list your supplies is 31 so it doesn't even reach your criteria of mid to late 30's being prime. On top of that its obvious several of the fighters in that list have slipped. So what am I gonna do now? I'm going to ask you AGAIN, for the upteenth time, where is your link showing todays heavyweight magically age different than all other athletes in the world? Bottom line is you can't answer because it simply isn't true. Several people have pointed this out and you ducked those posts too. And your boxrec link doesn't cut it since the average age is just over 31 with several fighters showing signs of slipping.

Face it lil doggy, you're my bitch!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #3319
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

wtf is this prime talk??

Vitali was in his absolute prime and he peaked in this fight ... and Lewis was done. That's all that matters.

He had 6 rounds to get the job done and get Lewis out of there but he failed and collapsed at the end.
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 02:48 AM   #3320
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
wtf is this prime talk??

Vitali was in his absolute prime and he peaked in this fight ... and Lewis was done. That's all that matters.

He had 6 rounds to get the job done and get Lewis out of there but he failed and collapsed at the end.
No, no, no, no, no! Vittles wasn't prime until his mid to late 30's because todays heavyweights magically hit their prime much late than all other athletes on Earth. Ask BadDog, she'll tell you all about it. That means Vits had to be green even though he was 31 ang having his 34th fight.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #3321
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
No, no, no, no, no! Vittles wasn't prime until his mid to late 30's because todays heavyweights magically hit their prime much late than all other athletes on Earth. Ask BadDog, she'll tell you all about it. That means Vits had to be green even though he was 31 ang having his 34th fight.
Green?
Today Vitali is green.

Vitali then was still a kickboxer.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #3322
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681

Seems to me Dyna is a huge Klit Nuthugger (Even voted No To TKO6) but constantly claims to be a PRO LEWIS TKO6 Fan.

Last edited by MVC; 01-23-2013 at 05:10 PM.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #3323
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Seems to be Dyna is a huge Klit Nuthugger (Even voted No To TKO6) but constantly claims to be a PRO LEWIS TKO6 Fan.
I voted no as a joke.

Also how am I a nuthugger?
They're all 3 extremely good boxers, and they deserve respect for their abilities.

But watching a fight, Wlad is nothing more than an upgraded John Ruiz to me.
yawn

Last edited by dyna; 01-23-2013 at 05:27 PM.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #3324
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=JAB5239;14627700]
Quote:

When you fight less often against weaker opposition you don't accumulate the same damage. Like I said, this is common sense.
Today's heavyweights don't fight less, W. Klitschko fought twice more then Lewis. Lot's of these fighters like Povetkin have over 300 amateur fights. By the age of 40 he'll have 50 pro fights. Some of his fights were pretty brutal, like against Huck. Also, if the fighters are weak and their opposition is weak then it's the same damage accumulation as strong fighter against another strong fighter. That's logical.

For example, if your boxing level is low and you fight against another guy who level is low you'll get damaged as much as if your level was high and you fought against a guy who's on the same level (high).

Quote:
Im sorry, link me to one expert who says its strong. I can find several who say its weak.
You can't prove it's weak and I as I said before even if it is weak it doesn't matter in this argument.

Quote:
Who says its lying about ages? the average age of the list your supplies is 31 so it doesn't even reach your criteria of mid to late 30's being prime. On top of that its obvious several of the fighters in that list have slipped. So what am I gonna do now? I'm going to ask you AGAIN, for the upteenth time, where is your link showing todays heavyweight magically age different than all other athletes in the world? Bottom line is you can't answer because it simply isn't true. Several people have pointed this out and you ducked those posts too. And your boxrec link doesn't cut it since the average age is just over 31 with several fighters showing signs of slipping.

Face it lil doggy, you're my bitch!!
Here is the link lol boxrec.com - a site that provides info about boxers and considered legit.
Boxers who are novice are around 30-32, here you go once again
Price age 29 and had 15 fights, just starting out
Pulev age 31 and 17 fights, also just starting out
Wladimir almost 37 and in his absolute prime now
Vitaly still a champ and almost 42
Helenius age 28 and only 18 fights - a baby by pro boxing terms
Adamek 36 and in prime form
haye is 32 and definetly not old lol
Povetkin 33 and didn't even reach his prime
Glazkov is 28 and just starting out
Wach 32 and also nowhere near old
Arreola 31
Wilder is 27 and still a baby
Jenning 28 and also still a baby

Not sure how you can prove that HWs get old at 30 after looking at the list above.

The only people here who are close to Prime is 37(in 2 month and had almost 60 fights) year old Wladimir and 36 year old Adamek.

it's pretty easy to break all your arguments, but you just don't give up even though you totally discredited yourself.
Had enough or want to be humiliated some more? I can humiliate you every day, I used to feel sorry for you, but if you're that dumb you deserve it.

Last edited by BadDog; 01-23-2013 at 07:02 PM.
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #3325
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Here is the first article that came up after I googled "Heavyweight boxers age"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

quote from that article
Quote:
Heavyweights tend to peak later and last longer than smaller boxers.
lol, now what?
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 01-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #3326
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

quote from that article lol, now what?
Lol, you really are stupid and know how to put your foot in your mouth. First, the reporter just gives an opinion not explaining how or why he thinks heavyweights "peak" later. Second, the average age a pro athlete retires is still 33. Boxers are not an exception and you have still shown no proof of some magical elixer that helps them age differently than everyone else in the world. And lastly (and this is my favorite), If you want to take this guys word, so be it. But he himself just proves my point when he says "Even with the heavyweight division at arguably an all-time low right now". Did you think I wouldn't read the entire article or did you just not bother to after finding what you wanted? Can't have it both ways son! What now?

Oh yeah, and there isn't another link when you google "heavyweight boxers ages" that talks about heavyweight lasting longer in the sport and magically aging different from other athletes. Did you ever stop and wonder why?

You're to ****ing easy!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #3327
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

quote from that article lol, now what?
I think the reason heavyweights might tend to last longer "usually" (averages) is because they don't strain their body with dehydration or "unhealthy" weightcutting.

But it might be, I never looked at the statistics of ages of boxers in various divisions.
If it's the case, I think my listed reasons are atleast some of the reasons why.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #3328
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
I think the reason heavyweights might tend to last longer "usually" (averages) is because they don't strain their body with dehydration or "unhealthy" weightcutting.

But it might be, I never looked at the statistics of ages of boxers in various divisions.
If it's the case, I think my listed reasons are atleast some of the reasons why.
There may be some credence to this. But the fact is, on average, human bodies age the same.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #3329
Lunny

vCash:

Quote:
Adamek 36 and in prime form
Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #3330
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunny View Post
He doesn't see the ridiculousness of that claim because heavyweights magically age differently than not only other athletes, but other humans in general. Just ask him.
JAB5239 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum