Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 521 80.15%
False 129 19.85%
Voters: 650. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #4306
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,232
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You NEVER go full Klitard!!
JAB5239 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #4307
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,205
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Nothing to debate. Lewis had already planned on retiring and I've proved this. He said maybe one more fight with Vittles or Jones and he was done. The Vits fight happened, he won and he sailed into the sunset as an all-time great. TKO6, deal with it.
You better check your "facts". Lewis was supposed to fight Vitali in December AFTER Johnson fight. He was not planning to retire before Vitali schooled him in the ring.
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #4308
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post
If he's a better boxer why was he behind 4-2 on all cards? And the cut was opened by the glove, that I'll give you, a glove pressed into the face and moved in an illegal tearing motion with Lewis's left arm around Vitali's neck - where it was the whole six rounds without one warning from the midget shithead ref. Tko6 was a cheat and a con, hence retirement of so called winner.
Behind on the cards says nothing! Better boxers where robbed by the judges.

I scored this fight a draw after 6 rounds.
6 rounds!!!!!! Lewis started slow and he had problems with Vitali´s style. But after round 3 Lewis becomes better and better. Vitali´s best round was round 2 but he had not the courage to come out in round 3 and KO´ed Lewis. IMO he had not the power and Lewis was too smart.

Lewis was the much better boxer with the much better Trainer in his corner Emanuel Steward who gave the right advices to win this fight.

After round 6 the fight was stopped to save Vitali´s health.

Vitali lost against Byrd and Lewis. Both are legal wins.

And today Vitali refuses to fight David Haye.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #4309
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,205
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Behind on the cards says nothing! Better boxers where robbed by the judges.

I scored this fight a draw after 6 rounds.
6 rounds!!!!!! Lewis started slow and he had problems with Vitali´s style. But after round 3 Lewis becomes better and better. Vitali´s best round was round 2 but he had not the courage to come out in round 3 and KO´ed Lewis. IMO he had not the power and Lewis was too smart.

Lewis was the much better boxer with the much better Trainer in his corner Emanuel Steward who gave the right advices to win this fight.

After round 6 the fight was stopped to save Vitali´s health.

Vitali lost against Byrd and Lewis. Both are legal wins.

And today Vitali refuses to fight David Haye.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #4310
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Nothing to debate. Lewis had already planned on retiring and I've proved this. He said maybe one more fight with Vittles or Jones and he was done. The Vits fight happened, he won and he sailed into the sunset as an all-time great. TKO6, deal with it.
Except that Lewis never said that after Johnson dropped out of the fight.

He was supposed to fight that fight and was scheduled for a last fight after that. He ducked Vitali and retired.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:17 AM   #4311
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Behind on the cards says nothing! Better boxers where robbed by the judges.

I scored this fight a draw after 6 rounds.
6 rounds!!!!!! Lewis started slow and he had problems with Vitali´s style. But after round 3 Lewis becomes better and better. Vitali´s best round was round 2 but he had not the courage to come out in round 3 and KO´ed Lewis. IMO he had not the power and Lewis was too smart.

Lewis was the much better boxer with the much better Trainer in his corner Emanuel Steward who gave the right advices to win this fight.

After round 6 the fight was stopped to save Vitali´s health.

Vitali lost against Byrd and Lewis. Both are legal wins.

And today Vitali refuses to fight David Haye.

you are literally the most pathetic Vitali hater on this website

You like Wlad, who is clearly worse than Vitali, but you'er a Vitali hater. H2H Vitali would school Wlad just like he schooled Lewis.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #4312
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,363
vCash: 1551
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
you are literally the most pathetic Vitali hater on this website

You like Wlad, who is clearly worse than Vitali, but you'er a Vitali hater. H2H Vitali would school Wlad just like he schooled Lewis.
He wouldn't school Wlad.

The only reason he'd beat Wlad is Wlad doesn't do that well when getting hit.
Wlad has a superior outside game.

Vitali has enough of a chin/mentality to pull off a win against Wlad in his prime, but he would outtough him, not outbox him.
dyna is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:40 AM   #4313
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
He wouldn't school Wlad.

The only reason he'd beat Wlad is Wlad doesn't do that well when getting hit.
Wlad has a superior outside game.

Vitali has enough of a chin/mentality to pull off a win against Wlad in his prime, but he would outtough him, not outbox him.
just like he was doing to lewis
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:40 AM   #4314
PIRA
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,420
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post
So what I have a moan about it when dick jockey's like you talk such total shit about a man's stellar career, a man still at the top ten years on from this mega milestone in Brittard history. Faggot stains like you have no respect, but I can say Lewis had a great career, however, he bowed out in undignified fashion, injuring an opponent illegally to win a fight he was losing, promising a rematch, lying, and retiring bitch fashion the day before his ass was due to be stripped. Undignified all round. In my view Vitali won the fight anyway, the legal part of the fight which the judges had 4-2.
Shut the **** up whilst your eating that TKO 6!
PIRA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:49 AM   #4315
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

T.K.O 6

Deal with it Klittards.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:36 AM   #4316
BobTheBuilder
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK (from CUBA orginally)
Posts: 1,331
vCash: 630
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Fill in the blanks-


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Mr ___________

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Peter ______

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] _____ my god! They killed Kenny!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Number ___________ A. Inestia
BobTheBuilder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:49 AM   #4317
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,232
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
You better check your "facts". Lewis was supposed to fight Vitali in December AFTER Johnson fight. He was not planning to retire before Vitali schooled him in the ring.
"One more fight, maybe Vitaly or Jones". Do I need to show you the link AGAIN?
JAB5239 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:54 AM   #4318
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,232
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Except that Lewis never said that after Johnson dropped out of the fight.

He was supposed to fight that fight and was scheduled for a last fight after that. He ducked Vitali and retired.
No, he said it before Johnson dropped out. So the Vits fight became a reality at that point, he won, and than he retired as he planned. I (lol) can't see how this isn't perfectly understandable. Vittles had his shot, did the best he could, but came up short. Why did Lewis owe him any more than that when he had already planned to retire after a Vits or Jones fight?
JAB5239 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:04 AM   #4319
Zombieguy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I don't see how you can duck a guy whose face you smashed up in under 6 rounds. TKO6.
Zombieguy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #4320
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
you are literally the most pathetic Vitali hater on this website

You like Wlad, who is clearly worse than Vitali, but you'er a Vitali hater. H2H Vitali would school Wlad just like he schooled Lewis.
I am not a Vitali Hater.

I am telling the truth.

Wlad had his losses but he learned from his mistakes and change his trainer and workes with Emanuel Steward to become a much better and completer fighter.

Vitali lost and never have the strength to accept the loss and worked on the mistakes.

Lewis won and the winner did not need a rematch.

Vitali refuses to fight David Haye. This is ducking.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013