boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 536 80.36%
False 131 19.64%
Voters: 667. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #4501
itsmeagain1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
not at all. these racist re****s don't know **** about boxing. They cannot even tell the difference between RTD6 and TD6. Pathetic.
remembering the war = racist?



just because you have selective memory loss doesnt mean the world and history does

it was a joke video and made me laugh so it worked well.
itsmeagain1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2013, 03:06 AM   #4502
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
not at all. These racist re****s don't know **** about boxing. They cannot even tell the difference between rtd6 and td6. Pathetic.
tko6
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #4503
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I think the biggest mistake Lewis fans make is to think that people actually get offended by typing out TKO6.

Yeah, we don't give a **** about that part. Lewis getting dominated throughout the course of the fight and refusing the rematch is our concern.
And boxings fans only concern is about who actually and in reality won the fight because he landed the harder, more effective punches. The biggest mistake kli****s make is constantly posting gigs of Lewis that say "promises rematch, retires". Lol, we don't give a **** about that Because we know Lewis had retirement on his mind for some time. So I guess it cut both ways, huh bud?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #4504
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
not at all. these racist re****s don't know **** about boxing. They cannot even tell the difference between RTD6 and TD6. Pathetic.
Bremen pulling the race card. He's officially out of arguments!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #4505
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I think the biggest mistake Lewis fans make is to think that people actually get offended by typing out TKO6.

Yeah, we don't give a **** about that part. Lewis getting dominated throughout the course of the fight and refusing the rematch is our concern.
This thread is about the end result TKO6 . . . there have been fights where fighters have been "dominated" (even though I would not say Lewis was being dominated rather started slowly but was beating the **** out of vittles at the end of the last round) far more than this fight and got KTFO. All that matters in the end is the end . . . not the BS what happened before or after the fight. This thread is about the final result not everything else. You guys crying about everything else make y'all the biggest *****es on this forum. Pac****s don't cry as much about the "lose" to Bradley or Calslappy fans do not cry as much about his legacy being trashed. Vit****s are the biggest ****ers because y'all hold on the past and cannot accept what happened. In the end all that matters is TKO6 . . . your hero could not get the job done against the only great fighter he ever faced even though he was ripe for the picking.


PS: its been a ****ing decade
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #4506
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Bremen pulling the race card. He's officially out of arguments!
he had an argument?

Last edited by JASPER; 03-13-2013 at 12:33 PM.
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #4507
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,286
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

There is no point in arguing with racist bigots like JASPER and JAB5239
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #4508
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
he had an argument?
Point taken.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #4509
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
There is no point in arguing with racist bigots like JASPER and JAB5239
What's racist about a white guy not kissing the ass of another white guy and pointing out the facts?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #4510
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,423
vCash: 1171
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
There is no point in arguing with racist bigots like JASPER and JAB5239
Point me to one racist post either of them have uttered, thank you. I remember you saying something about black people being in prison all the time?
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #4511
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Racists now...


That's racist for thinking that
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #4512
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
There is no point in arguing with racist bigots like JASPER and JAB5239
oh this is your argument
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #4513
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerun View Post
Point me to one racist post either of them have uttered, thank you. I remember you saying something about black people being in prison all the time?

we are racists because we made him cry
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #4514
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

ducked the highests payday of his career as a rematch and retired


Lennox Lewis' legacy.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #4515
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 505
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Checking in. I can see Meow is providing great material for my sequel.
Maximus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015