boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 536 80.36%
False 131 19.64%
Voters: 667. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #4591
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 505
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by obviousalt View Post
“TKO6. TKO6 remains TKO6. And the doctor has saved him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”

― Friedrich Nietzsche


Extra points for mentioning a doctor.
Maximus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #4592
BunnyGibbons
Is Not About That Life
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Under a circus tent
Posts: 5
vCash: 6371
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then TKO6.
BunnyGibbons is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #4593
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
i'm gonna look like buffoon to a greater degree than usual
Nah, you know your **** and you're smart enough to listen to others. Lot of good stuff on older fighters.
JAB5239 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #4594
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

I have a bad day but then I always remember that Lewis refused the rematch. Puts a smile on me and makes me know that Vitali was always the better man.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #4595
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I have a bad day but then I always remember that Lewis refused the rematch. Puts a smile on me and makes me know that Vitali was always the better man.
This proves that you are completely crazy or you do not have a life because you take Vittles face being rearranged far to personally. My advise is get some professional help and repeat after me TKO6
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #4596
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,394
vCash: 577
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I have a bad day but then I always remember that Lewis refused the rematch. Puts a smile on me and makes me know that Vitali was always the better man.
And then your day's ruined again when you remember that nothing you say or do will change the fact that Vitali lost that fight fair and square and that his entire legacy in the sport is still after ten years defined by the losing effort he put in against fat, unmotived and damn-near-shot Lennox Lewis.
MAJR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #4597
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
This proves that you are completely crazy or you do not have a life because you take Vittles face being rearranged far to personally. My advise is get some professional help and repeat after me TKO6
Repeat after me: Lewis refused the rematch

and I'm pretty sure Vitali's face looks fine now. Lennox's legacy still hurts.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #4598
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by obviousalt View Post
Again, Lewis needed the rematch.
With just 152 million dollars he is in deep financial trouble.
no matter the amount of money he has his boxing legacy will always be there.

just refusing the rematch, what a disgrace. I'd never be a Vitali fan if he refused anyone. In fact, among the 2 times he "lost" his opponents were afraid to face him again
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #4599
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Repeat after me: Lewis refused the rematch

and I'm pretty sure Vitali's face looks fine now. Lennox's legacy still hurts.

lol, you are the only one (well you and the rest of the Vit****s) care about what happened a decade ago. Pac****s have long since let go of he Bradley lose and that was this millennium

Come on man, you are telling me that you had a bad day and thought about Lennox retiring (ten ****ing years ago) and it made your day . . . that is the definition of a "****ing loser"
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #4600
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,394
vCash: 577
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by obviousalt View Post
Again, Lewis needed the rematch.
With just 152 million dollars he is in deep financial trouble.
I wish I was in that kind of deep financial trouble.
MAJR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #4601
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,283
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Wrong. Lewis said he was planning to retire after Tyson.

He was just convinced by HBO to take the fight.

And beat Vitali to a pulp. Mad?
HBO convinced Lewis to take the fight with Johnson?

Lewis wanted to fight on, didn't want to fight Vitali, knew he would lose a rematch and retired.
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #4602
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
lol, you are the only one (well you and the rest of the Vit****s) care about what happened a decade ago. Pac****s have long since let go of he Bradley lose and that was this millennium

Come on man, you are telling me that you had a bad day and thought about Lennox retiring (ten ****ing years ago) and it made your day . . . that is the definition of a "****ing loser"
Pacquiao fans never worried about the Bradley fight. It was a bad decision, that everyone knew Pac won, and there are no Bradley fans that make threads constantly saying that he was the real winner. Pac fans don't have to worry because everyone gets the bull****.

Here are Lennox fans, who thought during his reign he was the greatest ever, and are just jealous about Vitali Klitschko. Vitali dominated him throughout the match, Lennox won on a bull**** stoppage, and Lewis refused the rematch.

The fact is, LL looked like a complete *****. Yet, there are people saying that he is somehow better than Vitali? LOL. I will post every day on ESB to make sure that nobody picks up the delusional idea that Lewis was ever as good as Vitali.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #4603
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,623
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meow View Post
pacquiao fans never worried about the bradley fight. It was a bad decision, that everyone knew pac won (tko6 is a fact lennox won only vit****s think otherwise) , and there are no bradley fans that make threads constantly saying that he was the real winner (this thrad was made because all you *****es . . . I mean vit****s . . . Kept on making gay ass threads whining about the fact of tko6) . Pac fans don't have to worry because everyone gets the bull****. (everyone vit****s know tko6 is the one and only truth)

here are lennox fans, who thought during his reign he was the greatest ever (i am a fan of ll and i think i have him in the top 5 . . . Maybe), and are just jealous about vitali klitschko (what the **** for . . . . . . This has to be the dumbest thing said on this whole thread . . . After bremans freddie kruger thumb theory). Vitali dominated him throughout the match, lennox won on a bull**** stoppage (vittles was saved by the ref from losing an eye. . . Dumbass) , and lewis refused the rematch (retired).

the fact is, ll looked like a complete *****. yet, there are people saying that he is somehow better than vitali? lol. I will post every day on esb to make sure that nobody picks up the delusional idea that lewis was ever as good as vitali. (this is why you are a ****ing loser)

its been a decade . . . Tko6
JASPER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #4604
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
HBO convinced Lewis to take the fight with Johnson?

Lewis wanted to fight on, didn't want to fight Vitali, knew he would lose a rematch and retired.
Why are you blatently lying? Again, this quote is 4 days before Johnson dropped out and Vittles was Lewis' new fight. Lennox got his one last super fight and won, he was already retiring.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Most definitely I’ve been thinking about retiring on a last big super-fight — it could be Vitali Klitschko or Roy Jones.”
JAB5239 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #4605
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Zone
Posts: 5,772
vCash: 1195
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Vitali would have knocked Lewis out in the next round. Lewis sank down on his stool like he was ready to go.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015