IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #1037
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Hey anybody know where to find some good Tea, I have this chick from England, her name is Kay, staying over next week and I want to make her feel at home. Oh, and can you do this by Six.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #1038
dubztep
The Original Dub
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
Hey anybody know where to find some good Tea, I have this chick from England, her name is Kay, staying over next week and I want to make her feel at home. Oh, and can you do this by Six.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc[/ame]
dubztep is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #1039
Back Hand Slap
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Vitali "vagina cheek" Clitshko
Back Hand Slap is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #1040
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 505

Vitali's best 'win' was a loss against a flabby unmotivated 38 year old. Deal with it Klit-tards.
Maximus is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #1041
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527

Nicknames

Quitali Bitchko
Roidtali Quitschko
Vagina Clitschko
TKO Sixtschko
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #1042
The Coon

vCash: 500

What a sad sack collection of Lewis huggers. The real funny thing is that he would not take the time to piss in any of your faces if your hair were on fire.
The Coon is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #1043
BunnyGibbons
Is Not About That Life

vCash: 6371

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
What a sad sack collection of Lewis huggers. The real funny thing is that he would not take the time to piss in any of your faces if your hair were on fire.
Unlike the Bros, who would happily piss on their fans (fire or not), & often do with their choice of opponents.
BunnyGibbons is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #1044
The Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyGibbons View Post
Unlike the Bros, who would happily piss on their fans (fire or not), & often do with their choice of opponents.
Busted by another Hallway Monitor.
The Coon is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #1045
Drew101
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSMACHOTIME View Post
Love how the klitards make out it was one cut.. It was four cuts bro and if it wasnt stoped for the eye it would of been another cut eventually. . Vitalis cheek was about to rip open and his mouth was cut to shreds along with his terminator eye (2cuts),it was a beating of epic proportions.., 60 stiches and 9months rest=total ass whooping
The cut that eventually forced the stoppage (the first and deepest) is the one they question. But every bit of evidence that's been provided indicates that it was a legal punch, when the knuckle portion of the glove connected on the eyebrow of Vitali.

Still, you're right. The guy sustained more than one cut during the fight..all from legal punches. He took a bit of a crap kicking, despite being ahead on the cards at the time of the stoppage.
Drew101 is offline  Top
Old 08-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #1046
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 3667

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome1612 View Post
I don't give a shit that you aren't a Brittard when you show the tendencies of one and I don't care that you don't like Lewis. It only shows that you're another idiot that dislikes the Klitschkos and their dominance.

No, you're the idiot here. A fighter does not try to win by cuts, and if that is their utmost goal it shows the fighter is a complete ***** who can't win legitimately. But it doesn't happen because fighters are more concerned about outboxing or KOing their opponent than by winning by complete luck. Again, cuts happen because of luckiness. You didn't address that because you are a total moron and because you generally know that you're wrong.

Vitali did take the uppercut like a champ, and he wasn't out on his feet like Lewis was. That's the difference.

PS Brittard: The state of one's face doesn't mean shit. Different guys bruise up easier than others and it shows no indication of what actually happened. Look at Shannon Briggs' face after his fight, he was hit more times than any fighter in recent HW history and looked completely fine at the end of the fight. He ended up getting hospitalized for 8 days so Compubox is always the best indicator, idiot.

Oh yeah, Vitali retired Lewis.
I swear you are the biggest piece of shit ever. Cuts happen due to luck? Really? I could have sworn punches cause cuts you ****ing faggot **** (yes, headbutts can too but that's different. we're talking punches in this case). God, you are so DELUSIONAL. CUTS DO NOT HAPPEN BASED ON LUCK! That is the ****ing STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. Some people cut almost every few fights and some people never cut. It's a part of the game. I'm generally always wrong? Look at all the people in this thread laughing at you, not me.

Who said I hate the Klitschko's and their dominance? I actually like Wladimir. I dislike Vitali because I think he's a bit of an asshole, but that does not make me a Klitschko hater.

Fighters will go after another fighter if they are sporting a cut. It's common ****ing sense that fighter A is gonna punch the cut over and over instead of suddenly working the body instead of the cut. Remeber Holyfield-Rahman? Holyfield started punching Rahman's hematoma INSTANTLY when he saw it.

Also, Vitali was hurt. How can you say he took the uppercut and was 100% fine? Was he not holding on for dear life? You are such an ignorant asshole that I am not gonna even reply to any of your nonsense. Waste of brain power that I can use doing something else.

P.S. I agree that the state of ones face doesn't always mean anything, but Vitali had like 4 cuts on his face and a cut in his mouth. Lewis didn't have a scratch. All because VK was ahead 4-2 does not mean he was kicking LL ass. He was winning on the cards, but if you look closely at the two, it was evident that LL won the physical fight.

**** you, you stupid Klitschko ball sucking faggot.
vargasfan1985 is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2012, 02:35 AM   #1047
rapscalion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This is Vitali's "claim to fame" too lol
rapscalion is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #1048
DanishFightfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 4021

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerolGee View Post
they should just face the facts, Vit-Klit was never good enough to face ATGs, and should have stuck to nearly-fortysomething part time golfers for an even matchup, even though hardly any other decent HW champ in history would show up to face that kind of stiff.

Vit Klit is a good athlete, but a middling champion, a product who has been carefully placed by a clever marketing company at this weak point in HW history so that suckers get scuppered into watching him beat guys who would never have fought for a HW title in the past. And he laughs all the way to the bank with the money you pay him for it.
Vitali has a number of solid victories and has been looking very good dominating and destroying decent opposition. He came in very focused against Lewis and gave him all he could handle.. Vitali is far from an "average" champion.
DanishFightfan is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2012, 02:51 AM   #1049
DanishFightfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 4021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapscalion View Post
This is Vitali's "claim to fame" too lol
No, Vitali's claim to fame is never being behind on the scorecards and being very dominant..
DanishFightfan is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2012, 03:13 AM   #1050
rapscalion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishFightfan View Post
No, Vitali's claim to fame is never being behind on the scorecards and being very dominant..
Never being behind on the scorecards means nothing if you quit or get stopped in the fight.
rapscalion is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum