Old 08-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #1096
awesome1612
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 600
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargasfan1985 View Post
I swear you are the biggest piece of shit ever. Cuts happen due to luck? Really? I could have sworn punches cause cuts you ****ing faggot **** (yes, headbutts can too but that's different. we're talking punches in this case). God, you are so DELUSIONAL. CUTS DO NOT HAPPEN BASED ON LUCK! That is the ****ing STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. Some people cut almost every few fights and some people never cut. It's a part of the game. I'm generally always wrong? Look at all the people in this thread laughing at you, not me.

Who said I hate the Klitschko's and their dominance? I actually like Wladimir. I dislike Vitali because I think he's a bit of an asshole, but that does not make me a Klitschko hater.

Fighters will go after another fighter if they are sporting a cut. It's common ****ing sense that fighter A is gonna punch the cut over and over instead of suddenly working the body instead of the cut. Remeber Holyfield-Rahman? Holyfield started punching Rahman's hematoma INSTANTLY when he saw it.

Also, Vitali was hurt. How can you say he took the uppercut and was 100% fine? Was he not holding on for dear life? You are such an ignorant asshole that I am not gonna even reply to any of your nonsense. Waste of brain power that I can use doing something else.

P.S. I agree that the state of ones face doesn't always mean anything, but Vitali had like 4 cuts on his face and a cut in his mouth. Lewis didn't have a scratch. All because VK was ahead 4-2 does not mean he was kicking LL ass. He was winning on the cards, but if you look closely at the two, it was evident that LL won the physical fight.

**** you, you stupid Klitschko ball sucking faggot.
Your IQ is maybe the most pathetic on ESB. You're a complete idiot that cannot understand a general point and your arguments are completely delusional. Cuts do happen from luck you complete moron, and it happens as a result of punches. However, there is no defined way in punching someone and creating a cut. A man can be punched 100x and not have 1 cut while another man can be punched 1 time and have a huge gash. Thus, the luck factor. Look at Shannon Briggs after the Vitali fight, he was barely cut. Look at Lennox's face. Vitali punched him much more and hurt him much more throughout the fight and he didn't have the cuts Vitali had.

You are a Klitschko hater because your arguments are filled with complete stupidity. You dislike Vitali for no reason, and that makes you one. Don't be a jackass and try to somehow state that you aren't a hater when you indeed are appearing one to everyone on the forum.

Vitali took the uppercut and Lewis didn't even land a punch after that for the rest of the round! If anyone is hurt it is very easy to pounce on them. Lennox didn't do that and although the punch was huge Vitali's iron chin ate it like a monster. He wasn't on queer street like Lewis was 3x.

You're another pathetic Klitschko hating faggot that I school constantly on here.
awesome1612 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #1097
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargasfan1985 View Post
I swear you are the biggest piece of shit ever. Cuts happen due to luck? Really? I could have sworn punches cause cuts you ****ing faggot **** (yes, headbutts can too but that's different. we're talking punches in this case). God, you are so DELUSIONAL. CUTS DO NOT HAPPEN BASED ON LUCK! That is the ****ing STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. Some people cut almost every few fights and some people never cut. It's a part of the game. I'm generally always wrong? Look at all the people in this thread laughing at you, not me.

Who said I hate the Klitschko's and their dominance? I actually like Wladimir. I dislike Vitali because I think he's a bit of an asshole, but that does not make me a Klitschko hater.

Fighters will go after another fighter if they are sporting a cut. It's common ****ing sense that fighter A is gonna punch the cut over and over instead of suddenly working the body instead of the cut. Remeber Holyfield-Rahman? Holyfield started punching Rahman's hematoma INSTANTLY when he saw it.

Also, Vitali was hurt. How can you say he took the uppercut and was 100% fine? Was he not holding on for dear life? You are such an ignorant asshole that I am not gonna even reply to any of your nonsense. Waste of brain power that I can use doing something else.

P.S. I agree that the state of ones face doesn't always mean anything, but Vitali had like 4 cuts on his face and a cut in his mouth. Lewis didn't have a scratch. All because VK was ahead 4-2 does not mean he was kicking LL ass. He was winning on the cards, but if you look closely at the two, it was evident that LL won the physical fight.

**** you, you stupid Klitschko ball sucking faggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome1612 View Post
Your IQ is maybe the most pathetic on ESB. You're a complete idiot that cannot understand a general point and your arguments are completely delusional. Cuts do happen from luck you complete moron, and it happens as a result of punches. However, there is no defined way in punching someone and creating a cut. A man can be punched 100x and not have 1 cut while another man can be punched 1 time and have a huge gash. Thus, the luck factor. Look at Shannon Briggs after the Vitali fight, he was barely cut. Look at Lennox's face. Vitali punched him much more and hurt him much more throughout the fight and he didn't have the cuts Vitali had.

You are a Klitschko hater because your arguments are filled with complete stupidity. You dislike Vitali for no reason, and that makes you one. Don't be a jackass and try to somehow state that you aren't a hater when you indeed are appearing one to everyone on the forum.

Vitali took the uppercut and Lewis didn't even land a punch after that for the rest of the round! If anyone is hurt it is very easy to pounce on them. Lennox didn't do that and although the punch was huge Vitali's iron chin ate it like a monster. He wasn't on queer street like Lewis was 3x.

You're another pathetic Klitschko hating faggot that I school constantly on here.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #1098
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome1612 View Post

Lessthanawsome1612 has gone full retard. He actually thinks he schools someone . . . LMFAO
JASPER is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #1099
The Mongoose
THROW SOME THUNDAAAH!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malden View Post
Face Destruction in Six.
"You are just a chicken...Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!"

The Mongoose is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #1100
The Mongoose
THROW SOME THUNDAAAH!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Lessthanawsome1612 has gone full retard. He actually thinks he schools someone . . . LMFAO
"You and your stupid mother. The intersting part was that she paid for dinner. ha ha ha"

(applause)

The Mongoose is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #1101
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

.................................................................................................... ..................................................

IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #1102
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

LewTards, explain why Lewis won a clean decision when he clearly breached the WBC rules.

WBC rules, 16, 17 and 18, all deemed illegal:

16. Holding the opponent’s head or body with one hand while hitting with
the other.

Lewis opened the cut with this very maneuver.

17. Using the open hand to position or rub the glove on the opponent’s eye.

Lewis did this several times after he'd done illegal move #16.

18.Thumbing the opponent’s eyes.

He did this also, which when all added means it wasn't a legal or clean stoppage. TD6.
On The Money is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #1103
HerolGee
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post
LewTards, explain why Lewis won a clean decision when he clearly breached the WBC rules.

the other.

He did this also, which when all added means it wasn't a legal or clean stoppage. TD6.
if he did all this, why wasnt the fight stopped?

stop using your imagination, and use your cognitive process. this is not a fanfiction thread.
HerolGee is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #1104
Back Hand Slap
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post

the other.

Allow me to explain. TKO6
Back Hand Slap is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #1105
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Hand Slap View Post

That's all you have, LewTard. I know who won the fight and the event: Vitali Klitschko by TD6. And I also know who promised the rematch and didn't show up for it after eight months of mincing about: Mr Lewis.

Rules 16,17 and 18 breached. Not a clean fight, goes to cards.

TD6.

You're man is a cheat, a dirty fighter and a coward.
On The Money is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #1106
HerolGee
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Hand Slap View Post

louder, I think.
HerolGee is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #1107
mick557
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by intentionalbutt View Post

IB>ESB

.................................................................................................... ..................................................

ib>esb
mick557 is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #1108
Ripper11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post

this is your 100,000th post
Ripper11 is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #1109
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper11 View Post
this is your 100,000th post