Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #16
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Australian boxing how hard would it be to get a fighter thats just average to 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
yeah but hatton has big daddy plans for him, lol.
Really ? I thought Ricky was still at the looking stage I guess Lucas , Ash & Ippy will be delighted with your news .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 06:27 AM   #17
bruiserh

vCash:
Default Re: Australian boxing how hard would it be to get a fighter thats just average to 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Really ? I thought Ricky was still at the looking stage I guess Lucas , Ash & Ippy will be delighted with your news .
Didnt even bother responding to that one Josey.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #18
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Didnt even bother responding to that one Josey.

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #19
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post

Don't worry mate. Just heard a big boom, look out the back of my place and there is a car on fire behind the tavern. Only 50m away. Tavern punters loved it. The firieys have gone now. It might make the chronicle. Might have to ask my cop mate. It really is Belcompton!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #20
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Don't worry mate. Just heard a big boom, look out the back of my place and there is a car on fire behind the tavern. Only 50m away. Tavern punters loved it. The firieys have gone now. It might make the chronicle. Might have to ask my cop mate. It really is Belcompton!
I'm far west belcompton my man, burnouts at all hours and had a murder a few months back up the road. I feel your pain
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #21
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
I'm far west belcompton my man, burnouts at all hours and had a murder a few months back up the road. I feel your pain
Murder Ok you win. Just keeps life interesting I guess.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #22
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Murder Ok you win. Just keeps life interesting I guess.
I get lost around the tuggers area mate and have'nt been to gunners in 3 years

And with the ammount of hold ups and bashing happening down south I stay away from that area. Had a bloke from Queenbyan try tell me belco was a sh*t hole the other day
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #23
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Shouln't you be asking someone like lincoln hudson ?
peterm is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #24
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
Shouln't you be asking someone like lincoln hudson ?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #25
christopher23

Thats just plain to easy to get YOUR Boxer easy fights,arnt we all sick & tired of it,you see a Promoters boys on a card & they all win,like Husseins show the other Friday,his boys all won.....This shit will continue...People see the shit fights Fenech & now Mundine have put on tv,& Punters honestly think thats the best we have in Australia,,there is some good little fighters out there, that will never get on Tv,all because there trainer is not in the know,sad isnt it....
christopher23 is offline  Top
Old 08-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #26
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher23 View Post
Thats just plain to easy to get YOUR Boxer easy fights,arnt we all sick & tired of it,you see a Promoters boys on a card & they all win,like Husseins show the other Friday,his boys all won.....This shit will continue...People see the shit fights Fenech & now Mundine have put on tv,& Punters honestly think thats the best we have in Australia,,there is some good little fighters out there, that will never get on Tv,all because there trainer is not in the know,sad isnt it....
spot on
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #27
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
spot on
x3
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2012, 05:35 AM   #28
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

Proper amateurs, it is still hard to get a 10 - 0 winning record. Alot of people lose their first fight. I did.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2012, 05:43 AM   #29
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ Puncher View Post
Proper amateurs, it is still hard to get a 10 - 0 winning record. Alot of people lose their first fight. I did.
The truth

Party Barnes Irelands Olympic bronze medalist lost his first 15 fights. He loved training that much he never gave up and won the European and commonwealth gold.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 08-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #30
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

Quote:
The truth

Party Barnes Irelands Olympic bronze medalist lost his first 15 fights. He loved training that much he never gave up and won the European and commonwealth gold.
Yeah mate, have a look at the top fighters from the Commonwealth Games from Australia. 95% of them lost their first few fights. Alot started as Cadets too.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum