Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 08-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
Big T
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fitch called BJ a 'coward'.

Isn't Fitch the same guy who puts Fans alseep faster then the guys he fights?
Big T is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #17
Wilhelm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareofDawg View Post
Not to mention, he signed to fight one of the most dangerous guys in the division above him in Rory MacDonald. He's a coward and afraid of Jon Fitch, a guy he arguably already beat (I didn't score that 3rd 10-, but he jumped at a chance to fight the guy many think is the heir apparant at WW???? Fitch is just dumb.

BJ fighting Hughes, GSP, Diaz, Fitch and MacDonald is the equivalent of Fitch fighting:
Anderson
Sonnen
Belfort
Henderson (At MW)
Weidman

I'd LOVE to see Fitch step up and fight all of those guys in his career!

This guy is just ****ing retarded.
I'm assuming that, like Penn, Fitch would only have to beat one of those guys twice (Hughes), draw with one and get beaten up bad in the process (Fitch), lose a close but clear fight once (GSP 1) and get the living shit pounded out of him twice (GSP 2 and Diaz)?

This sort of "trash talking to hype fights" crap is going on constantly, but for some reason Penn fans freak the **** out if anyone says anything about the guy that isn't all about him being some god. If Penn gives a shit, let him fight Fitch again. Then end.
Wilhelm is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #18
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
I'm assuming that, like Penn, Fitch would only have to beat one of those guys twice (Hughes), draw with one and get beaten up bad in the process (Fitch), lose a close but clear fight once (GSP 1) and get the living shit pounded out of him twice (GSP 2 and Diaz)?

This sort of "trash talking to hype fights" crap is going on constantly, but for some reason Penn fans freak the **** out if anyone says anything about the guy that isn't all about him being some god. If Penn gives a shit, let him fight Fitch again. Then end.
"coward" wasnt aimed at his fight outcomes, it was aimed at his willingness to take dangerous fights. Mr. Dive Into Argument Before Understanding It.

But to answer your pointless question, he wouldnt even have to do thay, just stepping in the ring with those guys would be enough.

And Fitch isnt "hyping a fight", moron, he is just badmouthing Penn.

The End.
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #19
CarlesX7
Shit got real!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Jon Fitch
CarlesX7 is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #20
Wilhelm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareofDawg View Post
"coward" wasnt aimed at his fight outcomes, it was aimed at his willingness to take dangerous fights. Mr. Dive Into Argument Before Understanding It.

But to answer your pointless question, he wouldnt even have to do thay, just stepping in the ring with those guys would be enough.

And Fitch isnt "hyping a fight", moron, he is just badmouthing Penn.

The End.
For a bunch of money without having to win, you don't think Fitch would take those fights? And Fitch and Penn will never fight again? Really? Weren't they supposed to have a rematch? There are so many dumbasses watching sports nowadays that this type of silly crap would certainly help sell a rematch even past what it already would have been. Stupid? Yeah. Pointless? Yeah. Typical? Yeah.

As for "not understanding the argument", I understand it just fine. You and other hilarious Penn fanboys need to shoehorn your adoration for him into any discussion, any chance you get. I bet you were THRILLED to see that someone had a negative word for ol' BJ so that you could rush right out and make a thread and list reasons why his balls are just so big and awesome! I bet you'll do it again and again whether he loses or not, whether he quits or not, whether he avoids a rematch against Fitch or not.
Wilhelm is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #21
Bigg Panch
The Dopest
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Fitch sees what Chael's been able to do with limited skills and a huge mouth
Aint no puzzle
Bigg Panch is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #22
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157

**** Jon Fitch!

BJ is legend. But to OP, the current number two lightheavyweight should be Dan Henderson for his win over former champion Shogun. Penn never fought Hendo. He ducked him his whole career! j/k
sugarngold is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #23
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
How ****ing hard did Hendricks hit this guy?
Jon Fitch is punch drunk fool
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 08-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #24
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarngold View Post
**** Jon Fitch!

BJ is legend. But to OP, the current number two lightheavyweight should be Dan Henderson for his win over former champion Shogun. Penn never fought Hendo. He ducked him his whole career! j/k
Solved, he is a coward!

And you're very correct. I mis-stated. Hendo is the #2. Although I think Shogun earned at least a draw.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #25
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
For a bunch of money without having to win, you don't think Fitch would take those fights? And Fitch and Penn will never fight again? Really? Weren't they supposed to have a rematch? There are so many dumbasses watching sports nowadays that this type of silly crap would certainly help sell a rematch even past what it already would have been. Stupid? Yeah. Pointless? Yeah. Typical? Yeah.

As for "not understanding the argument", I understand it just fine. You and other hilarious Penn fanboys need to shoehorn your adoration for him into any discussion, any chance you get. I bet you were THRILLED to see that someone had a negative word for ol' BJ so that you could rush right out and make a thread and list reasons why his balls are just so big and awesome! I bet you'll do it again and again whether he loses or not, whether he quits or not, whether he avoids a rematch against Fitch or not.
This has nothing to do with being a fanboy. It's common sense. Calling a lightweight that has fought Machida, GSP, Hughes, Fitch, Diaz, Gracie a "coward" is an absolutely ridiculous statement.

He only did it for the money? Umm yeah, every fighter is doing it for the money. But I disagree slightly. BJ actually just likes to "fight", and I think his ego is what drove him into all those fights. He believed he could win. So, the opposite of cowardice actually.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #26
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

To be honest, Fitch probably didnt mean what he said other than in the context of getting Penn into a rematch. Ridiculous choice of words considering, but that's the context in which coward was used
Stoo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum