Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #31
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: is brad pitt 'washed up' ?

And here we have Oganov being fcked over yet again in the Contender..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Iy1VN5bWw[/ame]

Its a disgrace to boxing, makes me ashamed to be a fan of the sport here in Australia but you girls who dont speak up about this crap should be even MORE ashamed of not doing so, to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil is ignorant at best and complacant to what is occuring here in Australia, we have lost a many good fighters to the corruption within Australian boxing.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #32
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Arms View Post
oganov was slapped silly massive win for pitt very decisive
you could not be more bias if you tried
Old 08-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #33
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HCIVZSRCfo[/ame]

Ref should never be permited to ref a fight again, likewise with the one who was ref for the Pitt fight but AUS boxing do NOTHING! No wonder Oganov hasnt fought again, twice now he has been fcked over big time.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #34
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
And here we have Oganov being fcked over yet again in the Contender..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Its a disgrace to boxing, makes me ashamed to be a fan of the sport here in Australia but you girls who dont speak up about this crap should be even MORE ashamed of not doing so, to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil is ignorant at best and complacant to what is occuring here in Australia, we have lost a many good fighters to the corruption within Australian boxing.
Get off your soapbox. Oganov got a gift against Talipeau in the Contender and Johhny Lewis amongst others spoke out against it. It doesn't just happen in Australia ask JMM.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #35
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
That is such a bullshit call "he was looking for a way out when he was in trouble." If he wanted out he would have quit, or climbed out of the ring but he didnt, he did what he had to do to stay in there. I ask you this, what do YOU do when your in trouble against a noted puncher. I bet in your mind you would react Arturo Gatti but in reality you would b out of there in a flash.
I wouldnt even bother with assbuster mate. Comments he makes like this are hard to take seriously.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #36
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Get off your soapbox. Oganov got a gift against Talipeau in the Contender and Johhny Lewis amongst others spoke out against it. It doesn't just happen in Australia ask JMM.
I agree with you that Oganov got a gift decision against Talipeau no doubt about it but ask yourself WHY? Two wrongs dont make a right Stifler, you cant just go saying yeah well he got a gift so its ok to fck him over, he shouldnt have got a GIFT decision nor should he have been fcked over against Wood and Pitt. Its as simple as that, just because you had a bad run on the pokies dont make it right to go rob a bank now does it ?

Consistancy and transparent officals is what Australian boxing needs. I could dedicate an entire website to fights and pointing out corrupt officals. NO point in doing so because its a BOYS CLUB run by morons who just back slap each other. Officals should be punished, fined or something for doing this bullsht, for all we know they are on the take and what is there in place that will discourage them from doing such a thing? Craig Waller? lol he does NOTHING.

Now back to Pitt vs Oganov, since when does an offical stop an 8 count to put a mouthguard back in? show me where this is in the rule book. While your at it also please show me where it states that an offical is permitted to assist a boxer to his feet after being knocked down?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #37
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I agree with you that Oganov got a gift decision against Talipeau no doubt about it but ask yourself WHY? Two wrongs dont make a right Stifler, you cant just go saying yeah well he got a gift so its ok to fck him over, he shouldnt have got a GIFT decision nor should he have been fcked over against Wood and Pitt. Its as simple as that, just because you had a bad run on the pokies dont make it right to go rob a bank now does it ?

Consistancy and transparent officals is what Australian boxing needs. I could dedicate an entire website to fights and pointing out corrupt officals. NO point in doing so because its a BOYS CLUB run by morons who just back slap each other. Officals should be punished, fined or something for doing this bullsht, for all we know they are on the take and what is there in place that will discourage them from doing such a thing? Craig Waller? lol he does NOTHING.

Now back to Pitt vs Oganov, since when does an offical stop an 8 count to put a mouthguard back in? show me where this is in the rule book. While your at it also please show me where it states that an offical is permitted to assist a boxer to his feet after being knocked down?
Agree with that but people do speak up about it. Johnny Lewis for example.
He spoke to Craig Waller about it. He was also scathing of the Green-Briggs farce. Unfortunately it may be too big a problem to stop now.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #38
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

pitt belted oganov the score is on the board
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #39
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
pitt belted oganov the score is on the board

Decisive...
You should be a comedian
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #40
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

retiring on stool after being bashed senseless what is not decisive about that too many bleeding heart apologists on here to see the result for what it was
Old 08-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #41
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
retiring on stool after being bashed senseless what is not decisive about that too many bleeding heart apologists on here to see the result for what it was
Mate Ive got nothing against Pitt, Hope he goes a long way, but that fight was farcical. Oganov is crying out for a rematch still, Brad needs to get in there and do a proper number on him without all the **** ups from the ref taking the gloss of it... Then move onto bigger and better things.
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #42
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mate Ive got nothing against Pitt, Hope he goes a long way, but that fight was farcical. Oganov is crying out for a rematch still, Brad needs to get in there and do a proper number on him without all the **** ups from the ref taking the gloss of it... Then move onto bigger and better things.

haven't heard anywhere that oganov wants a rematch have you got a link is there an interview why would pitt want a rematch it sounds like cries from bleeding hearts
Old 08-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #43
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
haven't heard anywhere that oganov wants a rematch have you got a link is there an interview why would pitt want a rematch it sounds like cries from bleeding hearts
Mate Victor has created a page on facebook about it, he also regualry posts on his own facebook page about wanting the rematch, he is filthy about the first fight

whipsy is offline  Top
Old 08-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #44
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Are you sure on this Whipsy? I havent heard anything of Oganov since that fight.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #45
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Are you sure on this Whipsy? I havent heard anything of Oganov since that fight.
Disregard. Just saw your post.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum