Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
WATERBOY
I Worship Steven Tucker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 762
vCash: 1000
Default New fighters at ArniesGym!

Henry Thomas and Matty Fagan have joined the camp, both were good ams with Henry from Darlington winning 6 national titles and the golden gloves in America and Fagan from Birkenhead has won 5 national titles!
WATERBOY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,962
vCash: 500
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

What weight divisions m8?
Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,848
vCash: 500
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Nice to see Arnie's stable is growing, Hope they do him proud.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Sound like two good additions to Arnies stable, good luck to them.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
WATERBOY
I Worship Steven Tucker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 762
vCash: 1000
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggy7188 View Post
What weight divisions m8?
Sorry for the late reply m8 Henry is lightweight and Matty is superfeather, both are excellent prospects!
WATERBOY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #6
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Nobody is assed mate....

Don't know why people are obsessed with Arnie'sGym on this forum.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
s.sarwar7
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 596
vCash: 75
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

who is Arnie?
s.sarwar7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #8
WATERBOY
I Worship Steven Tucker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 762
vCash: 1000
Wink Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Nobody is assed mate....

Don't know why people are obsessed with Arnie'sGym on this forum.
Well someone was assed because they asked what weight they were!
And you kind of contradict yourself there don't you, you say no one is assed then say everyone is obsessed? You dumb ****ing troll!
WATERBOY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #9
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,960
vCash: 1000
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Nobody is assed mate....

Don't know why people are obsessed with Arnie'sGym on this forum.
The reason is because he a very popular man good trainer and he loves the sport that he's done so much for you idiot
billy nelson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #10
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

"PK.."

"Shut the **** up you cunt''
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:17 AM   #11
adam249390
a249390
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 546
vCash: 500
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Nobody is assed mate....

Don't know why people are obsessed with Arnie'sGym on this forum.
ball bag
adam249390 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #12
slapbangwhallop
The Sweet Scientist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Republic of Mancunia via El Paso Sligo
Posts: 7,917
vCash: 1000
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
The reason is because he a very popular man good trainer and he loves the sport that he's done so much for you idiot
+1. Well said Billy.

Well done Arnie, they've gone to a good home.
slapbangwhallop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #13
afonso_alves
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 260
vCash: 1000
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

great hope to see them do well
afonso_alves is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #14
GladiatoR
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Telford, England
Posts: 1,421
vCash: 1586
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Anymore insight on the fights?

Arnie, your thoughts?
GladiatoR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #15
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: New fighters at ArniesGym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATERBOY View Post
Well someone was assed because they asked what weight they were!
And you kind of contradict yourself there don't you, you say no one is assed then say everyone is obsessed? You dumb ****ing troll!
I agree, i completely messed up there.....

Ok mate see you later.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013