Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #16
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: **Prospect Boxing Present 'The Specials'ft Butcher,Parvin,Pagan at Rivals Gym Wis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
Not trying to be a prick, but theres not even remotely a competitive fight on the bill.
your not being a prick mate, just giving your opnion ... a few of fights on paper i think could be more competitive than you may think ...

Campbell has taken the fight at short notice and could come unstuck ... Scott hasent had a competative fight for 4 years mate,so any fight he takes is a risk ... Parvin is making his debut ...

cheers for the feedback
alba is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #17
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: **Prospect Boxing Present 'The Specials'ft Butcher,Parvin,Pagan at Rivals Gym Wis

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
your not being a prick mate, just giving your opnion ... a few of fights on paper i think could be more competitive than you may think ...

Campbell has taken the fight at short notice and could come unstuck ... Scott hasent had a competative fight for 4 years mate,so any fight he takes is a risk ... Parvin is making his debut ...

cheers for the feedback
True, maybe the fights will turn out better then they look on paper, good luck.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #18
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
True, maybe the fights will turn out better then they look on paper, good luck.
Thanks for the feedback anyway mate !
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #19
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Double Debuts order of the day ,as Prospect step up title search for Butcher

Saturday night sees Prospect Boxing stage their first show of the new professional boxing season at the Rivals Gym, Wishaw. In what promises to be an action packed evening 2 local fighters make there pro debut and head liner Iain Butcher steps up to 8 rounds.

“I see this as a step to the British title eliminator,which is what I am chasing “Said Butcher. “Ive been putting in the training,my opponent has changed and now I’m fighting Bulgarian Stefan Slavchev ,who from what I've seen is experienced and a good operator”

Looking to build upon his previous win over Liverpool's Phil Smith in June at the the same venue ,the flyweight is looking to go one better “While I was glad to get the rounds in, and it was a learning fight,this time I can see a knockout happening “

Returning after nearly six months out, Rhys Pagan will be fighting for the first time under the ' Prospect Boxing' banner. Looking forward to putting his new fighter to action, manager Paul Graham sees the Sanquar man's fight with Matt Seawright as a potential show stealer “After speaking to Rhys earlier I know he’s keen to progress and show the crowd his potential. He has fought twice before ,but has only picked up the one knock down -and he’s vowed to do it again this time!”

Bellshill's Kris Hughes makes way for welterweight Billy Campbell,who replaces the “Badger” after picking up a broken hand against Ghanaian Richard Commey last month. After taking the call at short notice , Campbell makes his debut against Wishaws Mark Bett .

“While the notice wasn’t great, I am really grateful to Campbell for answering my call and keeping the card going. He's really putting in the effort in the gym, and cant wait for fight night and give his family and friends a good show”

Also making the debut on the night is Wishaw's Mark Parvin ,who takes on Sid Razack. “Mark has vowed to be good shape and he has been promising to give Razack a hard time. His last few outings up in Scotland, he has lost by points but Parvin tells me he wont be leaving Scotland with a points loss this time” proclaims the former pro referee .

Completing the five fight card, Middleweight Ryan Scott returns after nearly a 4 year hiatus.

Prospect Boxing are pleased to confirm their next show “The Specials” on Sat October 6th 2012 at Rivals Gym, Wishaw. Tickets are priced £30 and by calling 01698 338888 and their will be a limited availability on the door.

Further information is available from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], or on Twitter @ProspectBoxing and on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Anyway back on subject

Saturdays final Card is :

Iain Butcher 4(1)-0-0 v Stefan Slavchev 3(1)-3(1)-0
Ryan Scott 1(1)-0-0 v Duncan Cottier 3(1)-79(5)-3

Rhys Pagan2(1)-0-0 v Matt Seawright 3-62(14)
Mark Parvin v Sid Razak 8(3)-97(4)-0
Mark Bett 5(3)-16(-6 v Billy Campbell

Doors at 6.30 . A small selection of tickets (£30) are available from the door on a FCFS basis ,but can also be reserved by calling 01698 338888.

Please Share on your page!
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #21
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

vCash: 542
Default Re: **Prospect Boxing Present 'The Specials'ft This Sat @ Rivals Gym, Wishaw.Tixs £30

Good thing you've got goin here alba, hope it works out for you's
brickfists is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #22
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: **Prospect Boxing Present 'The Specials'ft This Sat @ Rivals Gym, Wishaw.Tixs £30

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickfists View Post
Good thing you've got goin here alba, hope it works out for you's
Thanks mate , appriciate that !
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #23
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: **Prospect Boxing Pr 'The Specials'ft tonight@ Rivals Gym,Wishaw Tixs £30 on Door

Doors open at 6.30 tonight.first fight at 7 . Venue is licensed .

If you cant make it results will be posted on @ProspectBoxing through out the evening.
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #24
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: @ProspectBoxing Pr 'The Specials'ft tonight@ Rivals Gym,Wishaw Tixs £30 on Door *

Is Ian Butcher the lad in your avatar Alba? Is he a good prospect like?
Old 10-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: @ProspectBoxing Pr 'The Specials'ft tonight@ Rivals Gym,Wishaw Tixs £30 on Door *

Quote:
Is Ian Butcher the lad in your avatar Alba? Is he a good prospect like?
Aye mate,yes hes got good.skills mate .His last fight with smith was a decent fight,and was a close fight but butcher showed some good boxing skills and defensive skills,which is what you want to see after 4 fights.

Hes been a nightmare to match,hence why the bulgarian has been called in mate.
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 08:16 AM   #26
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
Aye mate,yes hes got good.skills mate .His last fight with smith was a decent fight,and was a close fight but butcher showed some good boxing skills and defensive skills,which is what you want to see after 4 fights.

Hes been a nightmare to match,hence why the bulgarian has been called in mate.
I'll follow the results on twitter the night, hope it all goes well for you pal
Old 10-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #27
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
I'll follow the results on twitter the night, hope it all goes well for you pal
Ta mate
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #28
The_Sugar_Man
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

ryan is a very good fighter, i've knew him for years he's had more than a few setbacks but hopefully can get it all together. Young mark Parvin could move on to big things i believe, he has crazy power.
The_Sugar_Man is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #29
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sugar_Man View Post
ryan is a very good fighter, i've knew him for years he's had more than a few setbacks but hopefully can get it all together. Young mark Parvin could move on to big things i believe, he has crazy power.
He had a good debut , drew a few rounds but made good use of the ring and his power for his debut.
alba is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum