Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2012, 12:44 AM   #61
Phill-Mitchell
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,108
vCash: 500
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by haworths623 View Post
Chagev is the best of the bunch. Personally I think Tyson Fury is little more than a hype job and all 3 could give him trouble.

I think he should fight Chris Arreola.
I think he should fight windmiller, fury would easily ko that chinny bum
Phill-Mitchell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #62
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crescent Heights,Hell
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 438
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Wilder would come on strong and fast,stops Fury in 2 or 3.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #63
Metal Man
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 330
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

If Fury gets in with Chagaev he deserves serious props.Chag is not shot and has only lost one fight to Wlad.None of the other prospects like Boystov are even contemplating that kind of step up.

Fury stops Wilder within 6.Is Wilder all the Americans have?There are easily half a dozen heavy prospects in Europe who will ko him-Abdusalimov,Helenius,Glazkov,Pulev,Price,Boystov.If Wilder gets near a title shot they are gonna have to manage him very carefully.
Metal Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #64
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Wilder is a complete joke, everyone know it, the nationalist americans are just so very, very desperate that they will cling to any remote prospect they have, touting him as the next Ali, the next Tyson, the man to bring back glory to American boxing.

I feel really sorry for them, their best prospects would be imported tin cans if they came to europe, Reccord padders for Euro-level prospects.
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:37 AM   #65
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 22,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by PivotPunch View Post
Even Mormeck wouldn't be THAT bad he is small old and shot but he ha experience and he just fought Wlad. Chagaev would be pretty risky he is shot but still a decent fighter a win against him would be great for Fury
Mormeck just fought Wlad? i must have missed that...i saw a midget heavyweight not land a punch and then bow out after 4 rounds...he is a disgrace as an opponent for a 6 foot 8 established top 10 heavyweight...
chagaev is another midget who hasnt had a good win in 5 years .

liakhovic is a human punching bag and whipping boy at this point....amazing to see the same recycled crap out there....
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:18 AM   #66
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,188
vCash: 500
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
....amazing to see the same recycled crap out there....


It's still a vastly bigger and stronger pool than what is in MMA.
On The Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #67
tottenham19
ESB Masterbro
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: George Square Thatcher Death Party
Posts: 905
vCash: 500
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Wilder is a complete joke, everyone know it, the nationalist americans are just so very, very desperate that they will cling to any remote prospect they have, touting him as the next Ali, the next Tyson, the man to bring back glory to American boxing.

I feel really sorry for them, their best prospects would be imported tin cans if they came to europe, Reccord padders for Euro-level prospects.
tottenham19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #68
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill-Mitchell View Post
Fury would ko wilder in one, wilder would be his easiest opponent, wilder is the American Scott belshaw

He only gets hype because he's black
Fury's a bigger bum!!! they both have glass jaws but difference is WIlder has power, Fury is featherfisted so having a glass jaw against that sloppy bum Fury doesn't even factor in cause he couldn't KO my daughter with a flush punch.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #69
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 22,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
Fury's a bigger bum!!! they both have glass jaws but difference is WIlder has power, Fury is featherfisted so having a glass jaw against that sloppy bum Fury doesn't even factor in cause he couldn't KO my daughter with a flush punch.
theres no way you have seen many up and coming heavyweights , ive seen alot....and Wilder is the worst prospect i have ever seen with the hype that he gets. he literally cant fight
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #70
duffler
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 26
vCash: 500
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

I think everyone has forgotten that fury beat derek chisora. Derek Chisora being the guy that gave vitali all he could handle for 12 rounds and regardless of what the scorecards said convincingly beat Robert Helenius. Tyson stops wilder, mitchell & that fraud malik scott.
duffler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #71
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crescent Heights,Hell
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 438
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
Mormeck just fought Wlad? i must have missed that...i saw a midget heavyweight not land a punch and then bow out after 4 rounds...he is a disgrace as an opponent for a 6 foot 8 established top 10 heavyweight...
chagaev is another midget who hasnt had a good win in 5 years .

liakhovic is a human punching bag and whipping boy at this point....amazing to see the same recycled crap out there....
Chagaev is not good anymore but he is certainly not a midget!
The guys is 6 ft 2!
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #72
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crescent Heights,Hell
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 438
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill-Mitchell View Post
Fury would ko wilder in one, wilder would be his easiest opponent, wilder is the American Scott belshaw

He only gets hype because he's black
No, he gets hype because he is trained by Mark Breland,was an Olympic medalist,has hand speed,100% KO percentage.
It's because he's American not because he's black. I think you hate him because he's American and black.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #73
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 22,792
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPaulValley View Post
Chagaev is not good anymore but he is certainly not a midget!
The guys is 6 ft 2!
yeah he is a real monster

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #74
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crescent Heights,Hell
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 438
Default Re: Fury to face liakhovic, chagaev or mormeck in the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
yeah he is a real monster

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Standing next to a very tall guy,what does that prove?
Do you think you're dealing with a ****ing idiot?
Grow up man you're a child still. "yeah he's a real monster."
You're corny.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013