boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 08-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #16
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone know any decent PED's or Steroids that won't harm the body much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
Never used Cell-tech, what exactly is it fellas?
It's a **** supplement filled with sugar and some creatine. Huge hype from Muscletech behind it with no substance behind it despite claims from anonymous posters online to the contrary.

Blows you up with water weight
El Puma is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #17
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Anyone know any decent PED's or Steroids that won't harm the body much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
It's a **** supplement filled with sugar and some creatine. Huge hype from Muscletech behind it with no substance behind it despite claims from anonymous posters online to the contrary.

I hate Moneytech products, I haven't tried one I like.

As for a steroid.... a novice cycle would be Dbol and Deca, which you would need a PCT for, also a lot of people don't know how to inject properly, they stick a needle in and plunge it, without checking if you're on a vein, air etc anything. Then you get idiots who just cycle steroids with no PCT. You also have the problem of a trusted lab, a lot of people put cooking oil in vials and sell it, and a lot o9f **** out there anyway.
I have researched a lot, and know a lot of people to use it, I haven't yet taken any, but I consider it from time to time. But it's not to be taken lightly and you need a lot more research and knowledge, if you have to ask this question, that alone says you aren't ready to use one.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 08-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
I hate Moneytech products, I haven't tried one I like.

As for a steroid.... a novice cycle would be Dbol and Deca, which you would need a PCT for, also a lot of people don't know how to inject properly, they stick a needle in and plunge it, without checking if you're on a vein, air etc anything. Then you get idiots who just cycle steroids with no PCT. You also have the problem of a trusted lab, a lot of people put cooking oil in vials and sell it, and a lot o9f **** out there anyway.
I have researched a lot, and know a lot of people to use it, I haven't yet taken any, but I consider it from time to time. But it's not to be taken lightly and you need a lot more research and knowledge, if you have to ask this question, that alone says you aren't ready to use one.
Very solid advice. Fan****ingtastic,actually.

To the OP,

If I ever use it it would be because I got to the highest level I could naturally and I need it for the next and final level. Shouldn't be taking just to get "huge" or "Ripped" Lifting heavy, eating well and tons of sleep will get you were you want to go without injecting drugs.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #19
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Anglo didn't you advise cutthroat to do some random PH and told him not to bother with pct?

What's the point of getting to your best naturally then doing dat dere? Might as well just do one cycle then boom in 6 weeks you're already past your natural limit. Only reason not to ride a bike too early is because you need a good base to work from. You see guys who juice straight away and they're delts a popping everything is pumped but their frame is ****ing tiny it just looks weird... Assuming we're talking about cellteching for size here???

trollface
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Anglo didn't you advise cutthroat to do some random PH and told him not to bother with pct?

What's the point of getting to your best naturally then doing dat dere? Might as well just do one cycle then boom in 6 weeks you're already past your natural limit. Only reason not to ride a bike too early is because you need a good base to work from. You see guys who juice straight away and they're delts a popping everything is pumped but their frame is ****ing tiny it just looks weird... Assuming we're talking about cellteching for size here???

trollface
Pro-Hormones are nowhere near as potent as a steroid, I suggested that a PCT isn't as important if he didn't have the money.

Also, as I said, if he has to ask what the best steroid is to start with, he isn't anywhere near ready to use one or taking it as seriously as he needs to.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #21
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

pct is still important. Some ph are very potent, he took one he didn't even know what was in it... You're still playing with hormones at the end of the day, regardless of potency.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #22
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
pct is still important. Some ph are very potent, he took one he didn't even know what was in it... You're still playing with hormones at the end of the day, regardless of potency.
He is a young guy, a pro hormone for 4 weeks isn't shutting down your test production like a steroid cycle for say 12 weeks, you could effectively run anavar and not need a pct for 6 weeks, I wouldn't, but the risks are low at that level. Plus, this is just over the counter stuff, these over the counter PCT's are again minimal. Steroids are completely different.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

You might aswell save your money than do an anavar only cycle.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #24
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
He is a young guy, a pro hormone for 4 weeks isn't shutting down your test production like a steroid cycle for say 12 weeks, you could effectively run anavar and not need a pct for 6 weeks, I wouldn't, but the risks are low at that level. Plus, this is just over the counter stuff, these over the counter PCT's are again minimal. Steroids are completely different.
I dunno man. I've been looking on those ph forums and they all advise preloading and pct whatever you take, but then I'm only interested in the more potent ones...
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #25
kevmurray1

vCash: 500

is this not mentae be a boxing forum?
kevmurray1 is offline  Top
Old 08-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #26
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
relentless, you've been asking questions like this for about a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglemon View Post
^^ Truth relentless is a complete noob who knows next to nothing about training but then talks down to fellow noobs when he gets the chance.
read my threads, they are asking about cycling and PCT's not which steroids wont shrink my ****.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 08-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #27
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post

Nitic Oxide and creatine blend.
It has water retention tendencies, but it doesnt blow you up.
Its for pre workout or pre fight.
Increases energy and makes for more intence workouts.
Even runners can benifit.
Its popular. It works. Its not a PED.
You dont live on it.
Constant use could put stess on the kidneys.
Read about it.
Research.
Ask questions.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #28
RapidCounter

I had been using steroids for nearly two years. I had dangerously high liver enzymes and was ill for a while. To my horror My ***** had shrung to 6 inches on the soft. Stopped taking them then bu it was too late for my old boy. Dont bother with them.
RapidCounter is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #29
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidCounter View Post
I had been using steroids for nearly two years. I had dangerously high liver enzymes and was ill for a while. To my horror My ***** had shrung to 6 inches on the soft. Stopped taking them then bu it was too late for my old boy. Dont bother with them.
Hormones don't make your ***** shrink buddy...Testes yes...*****? Sounds like early AIDS to me...
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #30
RapidCounter

I thought it was the steroids. I definately dont have aids. I think. Can it do that? I might as well have continued with the steroids and just used e rubber instead.
RapidCounter is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing