Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #46
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: name boxers in australia that will and have fought anybody at anyweight win or lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
basically....guys who need money,barely train & have records of more losses then wins
no, thats not what i mean.

this is what i mean .

1) they will fight anyone (no ducking)

2) in more than 2 weight divisions

3) they dont care if the 0 has to go, they fight who the fans fighters think they should fight.

unfortunately due to so many boxers protecting thier records, and only fighting on the right side of a promotion with no risk, these warriors we talk of do usually have more l's than w's .

but hey they still go on , you speak to these types first hand , its not about the money for them at all .

its about not dying wondering , its about being able to go to bed at night with thier head held high knowing they are not a coward , champions respect them , they are champions to champions , because champions know they are true warriors
the ninja is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #47
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: name boxers in australia that will and have fought anybody at anyweight win or lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja View Post

this is what i mean .

3) they dont care if the 0 has to go, they fight who the fans fighters think they should fight.

unfortunately due to so many boxers protecting thier records, and only fighting on the right side of a promotion with no risk, these warriors we talk of do usually have more l's than w's .

but hey they still go on , you speak to these types first hand , its not about the money for them at all .

its about not dying wondering , its about being able to go to bed at night with thier head held high knowing they are not a coward , champions respect them , they are champions to champions , because champions know they are true warriors
to me it just sounds like you are describing boxers with little talent and even less brains, how is it smart or courageous to fight a guy with every possible advantage? sometimes the most courageous thing to do is actually knowing when you can't win and deciding to walk away. To me you sound like a selfish neanderthal who wants nothing more than to see one guy cop a beating from a more talented guy. shame on you
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 08-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #48
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
to me it just sounds like you are describing boxers with little talent and even less brains, how is it smart or courageous to fight a guy with every possible advantage? sometimes the most courageous thing to do is actually knowing when you can't win and deciding to walk away. To me you sound like a selfish neanderthal who wants nothing more than to see one guy cop a beating from a more talented guy. shame on you
to me its sounds like you do not know what courage is eg balls
Old 08-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #49
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

if all boxers were as courages as these fellows , there would be no ducking, there would be evenly matched fights there would be no paper champions cant you see where im coming from , cant you see what im saying?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #50
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
to me its sounds like you do not know what courage is eg balls
there is a fine line between courage and stupidity, and you seem to be on the wrong side of that line.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 08-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #51
oba carr
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

this is what i mean .

You mean like Emmanuel Augustus? He lived in Australia for a while so does that mean we can claim him? Is he still living here?
oba carr is offline  Top
Old 08-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #52
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
there is a fine line between courage and stupidity, and you seem to be on the wrong side of that line.
the words you speak couple you with the uncourages ones that hide behind thier fear by calling those with the courage to do what they cannot meaningless names
Old 08-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #53
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
You mean like Emmanuel Augustus? He lived in Australia for a while so does that mean we can claim him? Is he still living here?
yes , why not lets claim him !
Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #54
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
the words you speak couple you with the uncourages ones that hide behind thier fear by calling those with the courage to do what they cannot meaningless names
not really, i am a realist, i think you are living in a fantasy world. I couldn't care less what your perception of me is, i think you living vicariously through other people's stupidity is extremely uncourageous
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 08-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #55
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
not really, i am a realist, i think you are living in a fantasy world. I couldn't care less what your perception of me is, i think you living vicariously through other people's stupidity is extremely uncourageous
how do you know im not an old fighter ?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #56
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
how do you know im not an old fighter ?
because i know everything
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 08-21-2012, 12:41 AM   #57
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
because i know everything
oh how obvious it is that you dont.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:15 AM   #58
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
whats the guys name from sydney that was exploiting thai boxers and not paying them their full purse? i bet the ninja is a huge fan of his stable lol
Bohol boys?
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Old 08-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #59
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Dear ninja. Of course being Japanese, English is not your first language and it is a difficult language to master. Please don't be discouraged, with practice, you will be able to form coherent sentences
Old 08-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #60
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Dear ninja. Of course being Japanese, English is not your first language and it is a difficult language to master. Please don't be discouraged, with practice, you will be able to form coherent sentences
cant you read ?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum