Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #121
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Bradley: Why is he not popular even after annihilating PAC?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Was a draw or 1 round win by pac

Bradley with both legs = shutout

Bradley already tasted pacs power, wasn't impressed at all. The "tyson' effect is gone, bradley knows the guys so called speed and power is hype. It would be a complete ass whooping
Bradley had both legs just fine when fighting Pac, it was Pacquiao that caused the injury. Earlier you must of seen the list of fighters/pundits/sports writers who scored the fight hugely in favour of Pacquiao. But I guess people like you think you know better.
As for a Bradley shut-out!! who are you trying to KID
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #122
ThaWiseJester
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Bradley had both legs just fine when fighting Pac, it was Pacquiao that caused the injury. Earlier you must of seen the list of fighters/pundits/sports writers who scored the fight hugely in favour of Pacquiao. But I guess people like you think you know better.
As for a Bradley shut-out!! who are you trying to KID

Who cares though if Manny is scared to rematch him.. Tim finished strong while Pac was grasping for breath even with 2 gimp feet..

You say Tim was just fine,but Pac caused the injury,which one is it lol? What injury are you speaking of if Tim was fine?

PAc fans say Belts aint shit,unless they for catch weight titles they do.. A immobile Bradley made Pac look old.. Pac is better off trying to drain Cotto again or get a another gift decision in a Juan fight.
ThaWiseJester is offline  Top
Old 08-26-2012, 11:59 PM   #123
Timothy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWiseJester View Post
Who cares though if Manny is scared to rematch him.. Tim finished strong while Pac was grasping for breath even with 2 gimp feet..

You say Tim was just fine,but Pac caused the injury,which one is it lol? What injury are you speaking of if Tim was fine?

PAc fans say Belts aint shit,unless they for catch weight titles they do.. A immobile Bradley made Pac look old.. Pac is better off trying to drain Cotto again or get a another gift decision in a Juan fight.

Yes! Bradley Beat PAC but normally If a boxer beats Pac he'll he an overnight sensation like what happened to Morales many years ago. The boxing fans went wild and crazy about the win! It was the talk of the town in the boxing world. After the win it seems it did not make Bradley some sort of house hold name. I can't recall a popular boxer calling him out after the win. Sad..sad..sad part of Timothy's win. Why is it like this?!
Timothy is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #124
ThaWiseJester
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
Yes! Bradley Beat PAC but normally If a boxer beats Pac he'll he an overnight sensation like what happened to Morales many years ago. The boxing fans went wild and crazy about the win! It was the talk of the town in the boxing world. After the win it seems it did not make Bradley some sort of house hold name. I can't recall a popular boxer calling him out after the win. Sad..sad..sad part of Timothy's win. Why is it like this?!

There are only a few huge stars in boxing,he needs more big wins to be popular.. If Manny decides to fight him,and beats him again his popularity will go up... Problem is Manny is safer fighting Juan,because he knows he can get a gift decision like he did last time..
ThaWiseJester is offline  Top
Old 08-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #125
Bo Bo Olson
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1736

Lousy announcers who were not seeing the fight.
Not counting the times Bradley hit Pac or the many times Pac cleaned missed that they called hits.

I really suggest most here know enough about boxing to watch a fight with out jerks commenting.
The jerks color what you think you saw...turn off the sound and use your own eyes and brains. and see what actually is happening.

Last edited by Bo Bo Olson; 08-27-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Bo Bo Olson is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #126
Timothy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Bo Olson View Post
Lousy announcers who were not seeing the fight.
Not counting the times Bradley hit Pac or the many times Pac cleaned missed that they called hits.

I really suggest most here know enough about boxing to watch a fight with out jerks commenting.
The jerks color what you think you saw...turn off the sound and use your own eyes and brains. and see what actually is happening.
but the win itself did not add glamour to Bradley's name. nobody is calling him out! DAMN! C'mon boxing fans why is Bradley still not popular?!
Timothy is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #127
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
but the win itself did not add glamour to Bradley's name. nobody is calling him out! DAMN! C'mon boxing fans why is Bradley still not popular?!
Bradley is not from a foreign country so he doesnt have that support, He is a Black American, that does not act like a Broner or Mayweather. He does not act like a Hopkins or a Jones, he respects the sport and for fans they dont like that, they want to hear the trash talk they want to hear foul language they want to see bling, they love drama.
Bradley doesnt give that to them, he trains, fights and moves on thats about it.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #128
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Bradley is not from a foreign country so he doesnt have that support, He is a Black American, that does not act like a Broner or Mayweather. He does not act like a Hopkins or a Jones, he respects the sport and for fans they dont like that, they want to hear the trash talk they want to hear foul language they want to see bling, they love drama.
Bradley doesnt give that to them, he trains, fights and moves on thats about it.

nah, it's because 9/10 people thought he lost.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #129
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post

nah, it's because 9/10 people thought he lost.
Shut your pie hole pactard, if Manny felt he dominated and beat the day lights out of Timmy he would have already made the ****ing fight. he is looking towards the older shop worn Marquez or Cotto
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #130
Timothy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Shut your pie hole pactard, if Manny felt he dominated and beat the day lights out of Timmy he would have already made the ****ing fight. he is looking towards the older shop worn Marquez or Cotto
I think Bradley winning over Marquez will make him a superstar! For Cotto?! I'm not interested. Cotto performed poorly against Pacquio and Mayweather.
Timothy is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #131
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
I think Bradley winning over Marquez will make him a superstar! For Cotto?! I'm not interested. Cotto performed poorly against Pacquio and Mayweather.
Would love to see that fight, Dont think Juan wants that fight though, not saying he is ducking but he knows he is up there in age.
Cotto is shot to bits has been according to Floyd fans since Margarito beat him with plaster......
So in that sense, Floyd struggled with a shot cotto dominated yes but got hit an awful lot, Floyd too is slowing down... I mean if Cotto can hit him as much Manny can just as well.

Back to Bradley, he is in a no win situation I feel bad for him, he has a TV Friendly style, he ducks nobody, he did eek out a close win over Pac with two injured feet, that says allot about this kid he didnt quit, he found a way to win given the circumstances, what is mannys excuse? why did he have such a shit performance? 30 seconds per round, come on already and Manny had no injuries yet he looked like shit.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #132
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Americans want that, British people to some extend also.

Last edited by dyna; 08-28-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: ...
dyna is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #133
HawkFan16
Unshot/In My Prime
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
Americans want that, British people to some extend also.

But Bradley is a good role model for youth.
Well, if you want the youth of America to emulate a troll who ducked glass jawed Khan and admitted to beating up a kid in a wheelchair, then yeah, he's a great role model.
HawkFan16 is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #134
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkFan16 View Post
Well, if you want the youth of America to emulate a troll who ducked glass jawed Khan and admitted to beating up a kid in a wheelchair, then yeah, he's a great role model.
Oops, I think I've said things I shouldn't have said with the limited information I had.
I'll edit my post.

Lennox Lewis who never had problems outside the ring would be better, or the K2 brothers... (I hope I'm not wrong this time again)
dyna is offline  Top
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #135
HawkFan16
Unshot/In My Prime
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
Oops, I think I've said things I shouldn't have said with the limited information I had.
I'll edit my post.

Lennox Lewis who never had problems outside the ring would be better, or the K2 brothers... (I hope I'm not wrong this time again)
Lennox seems to be a nice guy outside the ring. Other than Vitali once being a steroid user, the Klitschkos are by most accounts nice, classy guys (though some dislike them for the "Fight one bro, fight the other in the next fight, then rematch the first bro" contracts they apparently put out there.)

While maybe not the nicest/most humble guy, Froch is probably the guy most of ESB looks up to, if only for his wife

Personally, while I'm no fan of the religious stuff, I think Andre Ward is very articulate, well-mannered, and likable. I think he could be a fine commentator after his career is over.
HawkFan16 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum