Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #16
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: need more proof pacific island fighters can domminate as heavyweight champs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leavebeavealone View Post
Imagine Fui Fui Moi Moi playing a full 80 minutes

imagine moi moi vs demori after MM had 1...YES one year of training and good activity.

our great white hope would be in for a real contest. and you named one PI bloke. name another 'scaredof*****'.

swingin is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #17
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765
Default Re: need more proof pacific island fighters can domminate as heavyweight champs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
imagine moi moi vs demori after MM had 1...YES one year of training and good activity.

our great white hope would be in for a real contest. and you named one PI bloke. name another 'scaredof*****'.

Great "white" hope?

Have you seen the HW champs lately?

GTFO with that race shit
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #18
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Great "white" hope?

Have you seen the HW champs lately?

GTFO with that race shit
we talkin local. **** off earl. go back to your trailer....trash.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #19
Macho Camacho

As far boxing goes to be good at it you need brains and the will to train hard two things coconuts don't have.
Macho Camacho is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #20
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leavebeavealone View Post
This has **** all to do with talent, but more to do with the size of the Islanders in general.

Why ain't they playing AFL, Cricket, Baseball, Swimming, Golf, Athletics etc etc.

I'll tell you why.... because most of those sports rely of skill and not size

Both Rugby codes require size and strength as their no 1 priority.

Boxing requires a damn lot of skill, so when the Islanders get to a certain level and they size no longer dominant opponents, it's a different ball game.
Yes sir BINGO...David Tua & Paea Wolfgram is the closest any islander has gotten to a heavyweight title...One got Ko'd by Wlad and won a Olympic Silver Med..the other challenged Lewis lost wide decision ....I believe there has only ever been one islander world champion,Maselino Masoe?..won vacant wba title and lost title with first defence..Need I say more about your logic of thinking sally?
Boxing aint there go
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #21
Dave Sands
Ebony & Ivory :)

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
Yes sir BINGO...David Tua & Paea Wolfgram is the closest any islander has gotten to a heavyweight title...One got Ko'd by Wlad and won a Olympic Silver Med..the other challenged Lewis lost wide decision ....I believe there has only ever been one islander world champion,Maselino Masoe?..won vacant wba title and lost title with first defence..Need I say more about your logic of thinking sally?
Boxing aint there go
Amen. End of thread.
Dave Sands is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
Dave Sands

[quote=swingin;13686520]all that is needed is talent scouts.

look at this article.
theres some heavyweight talent if some promotor was prepared to spend some time round the islands...[/QUOT lol. Maybe they should go to School and become promoters for themselves... instead of relying on there size and strength there whole lives. Use there own brains in THEIR own shit hole countries instead of comin over here bludging and thinking they're solid cunts! How Bout that ya coconut nut hugger!.... Or.... Because YOU'RE so confident. Why don't you sell up and go over there and " Discover " All that hidden talent they supposedly Got there... Lol.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #23
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

go back to bed with your nice hot coco ....... drink

Credit to the guy who come up with that line, classic.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #24
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
go back to bed with your nice hot coco ....... drink

Credit to the guy who come up with that line, classic.
**** off with that racist shit...
swingin is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #25
Dave Sands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
x2

x 3,4 and 5
Old 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #26
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:

I've seen SBW in person, I fitted the cunt for a suit he's barely over 6'2"

Put him in with Wlad or Vitali, price, fury, wilder, helenuius etc he'd look like a ****ing midget

he also couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag and has no boxing skill. none. I also strongly suspect his chin is made out of the finest China that the pacific islands has to offer.

He's an "athlete" but I don't think any amount of training would ever make him heavyweight champ
Well I know your all shit because Sonny is at least 6'4, you can even see it on the Tillman fight.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #27
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Well I know your all shit because Sonny is at least 6'4, you can even see it on the Tillman fight.
Tillman is not 6'5"

Trust me, unless he's got lifts on SBW is 6'3" MAX

i'm about 6'1" and he only shaded me, and I was expecting a BIG man, height wise, he's not
Old 09-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #28
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Tillman is not 6'5"

Trust me, unless he's got lifts on the man is 6'3" MAX

i'm about 6'1" and he only shaded me, and I was expecting a BIG man, height wise, he's not

hes 6'4. 110kg. 27yo.

Williams rejected an offer to join the boxing stable of fight promoter don king. (proves hes smarter than some local white heavies we know....).

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Bill_Williams[/ame]
swingin is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #29
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Tillman is not 6'5"

Trust me, unless he's got lifts on SBW is 6'3" MAX

I'm 6'1, unless you met Sonny back in the early 2000's, (when he actually lived around my area) then he would be 6'2 - 3'.

6'4 isn't that far off then again.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 09-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #30
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
I'm 6'1, unless you met Sonny back in the early 2000's, (when he actually lived around my area) then he would be 6'2 - 3'.

6'4 isn't that far off then again.
He lives round my area now, (rototuna, hamilton)

maybe it was some sort of optical illusion, but by comparrison Shane Cameron looked to me to be the exact same height (but a bit broader up top) and he's down as 6'2" and was shorter than Monte Barrett

As I say, Williams certainly didn't tower me, which a legit 6'4" guy would.

not that it makes much difference, an inch here or there, i'm just saying, if i give him 6'3" tops then he's the same height as haye. and against a Klitschko size superheavyweight (Or BIGGER, which is more and more common today i.e David Price) his size isn't going to do shit, and he ceratainly doesn't have the boxing skill to avoid a right hand detonating half his face off either...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Earl-hickey; 09-03-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum