Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #16
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default Re: Another missed opportunity for Anthony Steven Mundine.Cotto fighting Trout

what a shit forum this is sometimes, lol.

2yo's would be above some of the gobbledegook on here.
buster007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2012, 03:30 AM   #17
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Another missed opportunity for Anthony Steven Mundine.Cotto fighting Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post

2 year olds would be less lame than that.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #18
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post

Anyone who starts a thread seriously thinking Green threw the Tarver fight should STFU about gobbedegook.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #19
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Anyone who starts a thread seriously thinking Green threw the Tarver fight should STFU about gobbedegook.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #20
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

The smiths chips gobblegok is held at a higher regard than choc in the boxing world

Cotto vs trout as the final elimination fight for the right to fight mundine, **** me dead. Now I have heard it all
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:45 AM   #21
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDealG View Post
Mundine has some big options.
He will likely fight the winner of me vs sturm so he will get a shot at two belts.
Easy sell either way, attempt at redemption for me
and battle of the guys that beat me if its vs Sturm.

Lets be honest, it will be sturm, so we can all support Mundine v Sturm early next year.
Unlike me Mundine may beat Sturm... Seem's like he may have a good final year or two.
His resume already shits on mine, but after he beats sturm, then cotto next year, then Mayweather, FML, he will be up there P4P
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[quote] Your fight with Daniel Geale in Brisbane in May was one of the best ever seen in an Australian ring – how did you see the fight?
I know the IBO have ordered a re-match but I clearly won that fight by 4 or 5 rounds. I was always landed the superior punches and getting hit less. Geale fought a good fight and it was exciting for the fans. I am open to a rematch and that is why I am here in Geale’s home venue to build up to that outcome. It was an excellent fight last time but we won’t need the judges next time as I will knock him out. No need for the scorecards then.
You are also WBA #1 ranked to Felix Sturm’s title at super middleweight – are you going to try and force a mandatory defense?
I am at the stage of my career now having two WBA titles at middleweight and super-middleweight that I want the major fights with the major champions and Sturm has been a long time champion. I have earned my mandatory position and want to take him on in 2010 for sure. I am a little nervous however of going to Germany and taking him on there – in an ideal world I would like a neutral venue but I will hold out for my shot against Sturm and regain my WBA title. I know I have the boxing ability to beat Sturm.
You are also ranked WBO#3 and IBF#5 are there any other fights out there you would like?
As I mentioned, I am ready for the big fights now on the global stage and I would like to take on the winner of Kelly Pavlik and Paul Williams. That fight would suit me and enable me to show the boxing world that I can mix it with the top Americans and top fighter’s around the world. We have a big 2010 planned for Anthony Mundine and these marquee fights against the marquee fighters in world boxing are the ones we want. Tell the world Mundine is ready to take on the world in 2010 so return my calls and let’s get these fights on.
Many Australian’s are disappointed that you haven’t managed to ink a re-match with Danny Green after your fight in 2006 drew over 37,000 fans in Sydney. Why has this fight not happened?
You better ask Danny that. I have heard a lot of talk about our first fight and how he struggled to make super middleweight and was drained come fight night. I whipped his ass and there were no questions at the end of the night – I won every minute of every round and outclassed him. People are talking about the weight being the issue preventing a re-match now I am at middleweight and he is at cruiserweight. That doesn’t bother me – I am quite happy to fight Danny Green at heavyweight if he wants. No issues from my side about a re-match with Danny at anytime and any weight.
How do you see the December fight with Roy Jones and Danny Green?
I think this will be an easy nights work for Roy Jones – the fight is like chalk and cheese in terms of talent and skill. Roy is totally superior but what I will say is that Danny does possess the punch power up at cruiserweight that could cause an upset. What you have to remember is that all of us boxers and fighters are always just one punch from disaster and at this level anything can happen.
Would you like to be in a big Australian super-fight in 2010?
If Joe Calzaghe is watching and wants to return to the ring then a mega fight in Melbourne could be available – it would be a great spectacle and perhaps the Roy Jones and Danny Green fight can set a run of bug mega fights for our great country. We would pack out 40,000 fans plus to see someone like Joe Calzaghe in an Australian boxing ring.
You are going to be a key part of the Australian Contender series to be played on Fox 8 on November 2nd here in Australia – what is the background?
In simple terms I am giving 14 fighters the chance to face off against each other and take me on in January 2010 and a cash prize. This is a new concept for the Contender series globally and should provide some interesting matches along the way. This will be the chance to fight a world champion for the winner

Anthony has already ran from Sturm Daniel. He has done nothing that he said he would do. Didn't rematch you,no Sturm,no Williams,Pavlik,Green rematch at any weight,no getting Calzaghe out of retirement for a mega fight and lost to Garth Wood. His dubious win over you is the only achievement of note since Soliman 2. You sell yourself short Gealey you are far superior to Mundine mate.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #22
RealDealG
Journeyman

vCash: 500

How am i superior when he beat me? and has a better career? And I am getting knocked out in 8 hours?
You make out like those fights not happening are Anthony's fault. I know for a fact that he offered $800 000 to calzaghe for a fight, and he made offers to Sturm and Pavlik.

You need to do some real research friend and stop blind hating on the man was and ever shall be better than me.
RealDealG is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:51 AM   #23
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Cotto fighting Trout.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
If he had fought and beat Trout it would be him. Oh well ke sara sara.
I see the pre Geale defeat Mundine smear campaign has already begun.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:53 AM   #24
RealDealG
Journeyman

vCash: 500

I've just finished snorting coke of a german hookers ass guys, gonna get some shut eye, i get knocked out in 11 hours and counting .. yeaaa doggy
RealDealG is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 04:57 AM   #25
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
I've just finished snorting coke of a german hookers ass guys, gonna get some shut eye, i get knocked out in 11 hours and counting .. yeaaa doggy
Be careful she doesnt shit on you.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 05:00 AM   #26
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Be careful she doesnt shit on you.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 05:13 AM   #27
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
How am i superior when he beat me? and has a better career? And I am getting knocked out in 8 hours?
You make out like those fights not happening are Anthony's fault. I know for a fact that he offered $800 000 to calzaghe for a fight, and he made offers to Sturm and Pavlik.

You need to do some real research friend and stop blind hating on the man was and ever shall be better than me.
Nobihuro Ishida beat Kirkland these things happen in boxing. All the things he said he would do after your fight he hasn't done any nada,zip,zilch,none. You
have won a world title and are attempting unification which nobody has attempted since KT. You're selling yourself short Daniel. But if you don't log off and concentrate on your fight you will be KTFO in 8 hours mate.
Good luck champ.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #28
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
FFS Counting down to a Buster 007 lecture telling us how immature and juvenile we are 10 9 8 7.......
Old 09-01-2012, 05:34 AM   #29
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

its not 20a87
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #30
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
its not 20a87
Mad earl?
StiffJab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum