Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-01-2012, 06:14 AM   #31
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Another missed opportunity for Anthony Steven Mundine.Cotto fighting Trout

still cant put me finger on it but its someone who loves Mundine and hates Geale but then again that could be what the nutjob wants us all to think. Could also be someone thats in love with Danny Green as you notice he hasnt mention Green once but has mention Mundine, Geale etc.
TCboxa is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2012, 06:17 AM   #32
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: Another missed opportunity for Anthony Steven Mundine.Cotto fighting Trout

Who cares who he is.
He's right on the money and thats all there is to it.

Last edited by pecks; 09-01-2012 at 06:28 AM.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #33
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Who cares who he is?
He's right on the money and thats all there is to it.
dont encourage the nutter
Old 09-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #34
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
still cant put me finger on it but its someone who loves Mundine and hates Geale but then again that could be what the nutjob wants us all to think. Could also be someone thats in love with Danny Green as you notice he hasnt mention Green once but has mention Mundine, Geale etc.
Earl is a nutjob and loves to get reactions, bagging gealzaghe is one way of pissing 80% of the aussie forum off
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 07:27 AM   #35
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

You may be right m8, i think its a bit suss he has mention geale, mundine etc but has not mention Danny Green once. Earl also didnt have much knowledge of AUS boxing, it was as if his brain was the size of a pea, while this fake geale fella seems to know enough to sht stir everyone up and does have a couple of funny one liners now and again, Earl wasnt even the slightest bit funny , just an annoying fckwit troll.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #36
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Cotto fighting Trout.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
If he had fought and beat Trout it would be him. Oh well ke sara sara.
Austin Trout would have been the perfect vehicle for Anthony Mundine to acquire a title and get himself known in the States.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #37
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
The smiths chips gobblegok is held at a higher regard than choc in the boxing world

Cotto vs trout as the final elimination fight for the right to fight mundine, **** me dead. Now I have heard it all
In all seriousness, if cotto wins then Mundine will fight for the vacant WBA regular 154 belt and win it forcing Cotto into a corner in 2013 where Choc gets a decent deal with no options on him, he seals his greatness, whips Geale for a tune up before kicking the shit out of Floyd and then disabling Danny Green in his farewell fight.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #38
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

m8 he had the chance to get a fight with Trout that wouldnt have had any options but he chose not to turn up at the purse bid, he didnt want a bar of soap to do with trout, to much risk and not enough reward but if you look at trouts fight coming up with Cotto , the reward now speaks for itself, he missed a HUGE oppertunity you got to admit that much atleast m8
Old 09-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #39
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
m8 he had the chance to get a fight with Trout that wouldnt have had any options but he chose not to turn up at the purse bid, he didnt want a bar of soap to do with trout, to much risk and not enough reward but if you look at trouts fight coming up with Cotto , the reward now speaks for itself, he missed a HUGE oppertunity you got to admit that much atleast m8
I would have liked mundine to have fought Trout just for the belt. I understand why he didn't though. Trout still isn't a name even in the states much like Golovkin.

He can rematch Geale for 2 belts and silly money now anyway
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #40
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Just watched GG destroy proska, no wonder Mundine bitched out, GG is a beast has the seek and Destroy style like Tszyu did in his prime.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 02:14 AM   #41
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I would have liked mundine to have fought Trout just for the belt. I understand why he didn't though. Trout still isn't a name even in the states much like Golovkin.

He can rematch Geale for 2 belts and silly money now anyway

Silly money......you are an asshat...."The Pioneer" wouldn't stump up the cash for the right to fight Geale.....there are bigger fish = bigger paydays to be had now for Geale then fighting a bung eyed hip repalacement candidate....there is a legacy to be had here pal...the thing your chicken livered boy was to afraid to face...

The Pioneer brings what exactly ot the table now..........
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 02:39 AM   #42
dominator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1397

You would think Choc would be close to announcing his next opponent.

After Geale's heroics, anything less than a legit former world champ or title shot would seem a let down.

But I guess that goes for any Aussie fighter at this point as Geale has set the bar so high and delivered in spades.
dominator is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #43
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Silly money......you are an asshat...."The Pioneer" wouldn't stump up the cash for the right to fight Geale.....there are bigger fish = bigger paydays to be had now for Geale then fighting a bung eyed hip repalacement candidate....there is a legacy to be had here pal...the thing your chicken livered boy was to afraid to face...

The Pioneer brings what exactly ot the table now..........
Surely Geale must want redemption, surely the ppv and the money on offer is far greater with Choc than anyone else. Another stadium fight, a different Danny and a humbled nation when Choc wipes the floor with Geale - again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
You would think Choc would be close to announcing his next opponent.

After Geale's heroics, anything less than a legit former world champ or title shot would seem a let down.

But I guess that goes for any Aussie fighter at this point as Geale has set the bar so high and delivered in spades.
Choc vs Geale 2?
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 04:38 AM   #44
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDealG View Post
How am i superior when he beat me? and has a better career? And I am getting knocked out in 8 hours?
You make out like those fights not happening are Anthony's fault. I know for a fact that he offered $800 000 to calzaghe for a fight, and he made offers to Sturm and Pavlik.

You need to do some real research friend and stop blind hating on the man was and ever shall be better than me.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #45
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Mad earl?
It's a guy who used to be ALTogether now.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum