Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 04:19 AM   #31
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,057
vCash: 75
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
It's true.

you fellas no doubt had it 120-106 (giving geale multiple 10-8 rounds) but the fact is Matt Macklin did just as well as your boy.
Macklin got off to a flying start but wilted badly. Could have done enough but I thought Geale was a touch more convincing than MM. Would love to see Geale v Macklin,Barker,Lee in the future.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #32
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Don't get me wrong fellas, im glad someone got the belt off Sturm, i'm just saying if it wasnt for those highly contriversial scorecards in the past two fights, they would have given it the usual blanket 116-112 scores for Sturm
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:27 AM   #33
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
It's true.

you fellas no doubt had it 120-106 (giving geale multiple 10-8 rounds) but the fact is Matt Macklin did just as well as your boy.
Your opinions mean very little around these parts madmanc.

And what the **** are you? Pom or kiwi because I thought Macklin was Irish? And you claim him as "our boy"

****ing troll faggot with no life or mates outside of ESB
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #34
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Your opinions mean very little around these parts madmanc.

And what the **** are you? Pom or kiwi because I thought Macklin was Irish? And you claim him as "our boy"

****ing troll faggot with no life or mates outside of ESB
Half Irish, Half English, living in NZ

not that hard to remember, bud.
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #35
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Just wanted to post in a thread of huge double standards.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:56 AM   #36
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Your opinions mean very little around these parts madmanc.

And what the **** are you? Pom or kiwi because I thought Macklin was Irish? And you claim him as "our boy"

****ing troll faggot with no life or mates outside of ESB
You talking about WOR?






Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #37
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Half Irish, Half English, living in NZ

not that hard to remember, bud.
Your 100% troll and no doubt a ****ing loser madmanc. Your ATG fail when you forgot to log out of your earl account was hilarious.

DELETE, DELETE DELETE remember that bud?

Makes me a bit ashamed to call myself Irish tbh
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #38
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Your 100% troll and no doubt a ****ing loser madmanc. Your ATG fail when you forgot to log out of your earl account was hilarious.

DELETE, DELETE DELETE remember that bud?

Makes me a bit ashamed to call myself Irish tbh
Do you not understand satire my dear boy?

Ask any mod to trace my IP addresses.

you will see i never was Madmanc
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #39
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 75
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Get over the hate for us Aussie's Earl.........don't like us we get that.......but why the **** do you constantly come in here & talk shit as madearl****........just **** off!
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #40
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Do you not understand satire my dear boy?

Ask any mod to trace my IP addresses.

you will see i never was Madmanc
You admitted it already you soap dodging sheep shagging lunatic

Mods have better things to do than fish for ip address, such ad real life interaction with real people. Your on here all day everyday jumping between forums acting a tool

It's funny how sad you really are Madmanc
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #41
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Get over the hate for us Aussie's Earl.........don't like us we get that.......but why the **** do you constantly come in here & talk shit as madearl****........just **** off!
I do like you my friends!

just a bit o' the old gentle ribbing.

Thought you fellas could handle it
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #42
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
You admitted it already you soap dodging sheep shagging lunatic

Mods have better things to do than fish for ip address, such ad real life interaction with real people. Your on here all day everyday jumping between forums acting a tool

It's funny how sad you really are Madmanc
What else am i supposed to do at work
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:09 AM   #43
OSKA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 226
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Some people can be a bit precious around here as I have noticed from afar for a long time now. Some are bloody funny as well!
OSKA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #44
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,015
vCash: 765
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

You know, i'm a great lover of all things Aussie!

I've got a Koala bear thing that goes on the end of a pencil, you can't beat a cold can of fosters on a summers day, I thought Crocodile Dundee was a great film!

It's just, you guys, you get a little bit carried away with your fighters. You know. You get overexcited.

I just keep it real man

You are the ones who always call me a sheep shagger, or a brown toothed limey.

I never said anything bad against Australia or it's people.

but if i give air criticism to your boxers, you start using nationalistic slurs and calling my country shit and things like that.

You are the ones giving it all the talk, not me.
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #45
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Geale agrees to fight Soliman next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
What else am i supposed to do at work
Train your mind
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013