Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 2013?

I think a lot of people think "the man" is done. People have written him off his whole career. Mundine beats the piss out of Geale. When Choc has something to prove he fights like only he can (ask Danny Green, ask Geale circa 2009).

Should Choc humble your nation this year or next?
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2012, 05:59 AM   #2
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Irnbru "just cuts" woman - "geale wins on points - sd"
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 397
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Depends, it might have to w8 till after he ko's cotto or money.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 75
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Think is not the word........know is........stick a fork in mandy he's done........let his window of opportunity slide right on by with his lack of courage to really fight the very best.........must burn him bad to know what he wants to be but simply doesn't have the heart of a real champion to get there........sad shame really as I honestly believe he had the ability.
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,667
vCash: 925
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

the real question is should 20a87 wake up and change hands ?
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I think a lot of people think "the man" is done. People have written him off his whole career. Mundine beats the piss out of Geale. When Choc has something to prove he fights like only he can (ask Danny Green, ask Geale circa 2009).

Should Choc humble your nation this year or next?

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahah
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,005
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
the real question is should 20a87 wake up and change hands ?
He can't the other one is Choc a block up someone's ass
swilson120 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
Depends, it might have to w8 till after he ko's cotto or money.


Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Think is not the word........know is........stick a fork in mandy he's done........let his window of opportunity slide right on by with his lack of courage to really fight the very best.........must burn him bad to know what he wants to be but simply doesn't have the heart of a real champion to get there........sad shame really as I honestly believe he had the ability.
How can you doubt "the man"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
the real question is should 20a87 wake up and change hands ?
Time to update your 1920's joke book, that was stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahah


Quote:
Originally Posted by swilson120 View Post
He can't the other one is Choc a block up someone's ass
I hope it doesn't hurt you too much puppet.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
Depends, it might have to w8 till after he ko's cotto or money.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,667
vCash: 925
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

stale....yeh was a bit, just as stale as ur the man's oppenents
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
stale....yeh was a bit, just as stale as ur the man's oppenents
Couple more replies like this and I will have enough material for my planned "aussie opinion and his crowd dispersing stinkers" thread.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #11
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Should Mundine take Geale's belts in 2012 or should he be nice and wait until 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Couple more replies like this and I will have enough material for my planned "aussie opinion and his crowd dispersing stinkers" thread.
Do it brah.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013