Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #166
Boxing Insider

vCash: 75
Default Re: Chad Dawson ko'd by Edison Miranda while sparring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronx View Post
Dude I got in touch with my man Billy C, from Billy C Boxing and his reporter Dax Khan who is in constant touch with John Scully and frequently present in camp.

I beleived you at first! But after doing my research with every REAL "Boxing Insider" that I know. They have all discredited your claim bro.

Sorry this did not in fact happen and unlike you I have a link from a real boxing insider.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The video is in the middle of the page and they start talking about it at about the 32 minute mark. I am CastleHillGil and they responds to my question, confirming it did not happen.

Stop talking shit man. Gossip is for bitches.

You are welcome to the rest of you for finally putting this to bed.
It is 100% true. Billy was not in the gym. You think JS or CD are gonna admit this right before a big fight?
Boxing Insider is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #167
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera2000 View Post
That I am not so sure about. Who is going to come clean?
What I meant was that we will have our answers how their fight will play out.

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #168
Rumsfeld
East Side VIP

vCash: 655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Insider View Post
It is 100% true. Billy was not in the gym. You think JS or CD are gonna admit this right before a big fight?
Are you claiming to have been in the gym?

Because I've heard a few people say this wasn't true, either. The only place I've heard about it was here (from you, and the confirmation from Fanning that Ward's people heard the same thing).

Now I 100% believe that if Fanning said Ward's people heard this too, then Ward's people did indeed hear this, too.

Were you there?

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #169
Boxing Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfeld View Post

Because I've heard a few people say this wasn't true, either. The only place I've heard about it was here (from you, and the confirmation from Fanning that Ward's people heard the same thing).

Now I 100% believe that if Fanning said Ward's people heard this too, then Ward's people did indeed hear this, too.

Were you there?

I was not there. However my source is like a brother to me. He was in the gym. He saw it with his own two eyes. Told me to keep it quiet cause Chad would be pissed to have this leaked, especially from him. The only reason I decided to post it here was that I saw it on another site first.

That is why I am telling you there is no way in hell Iceman would admit to this, especially right now. Can you blame him?
Old 09-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #170
Boxing Insider

Just found the press conference on youtube for Miranda and Bellew. Nothing was said here. Not surprised. I was hoping someone in the media would bring it up. I posted it in another thread. Waiting on Dawson's.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #171
Ripple633
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Just found the press conference on youtube for Miranda and Bellew. Nothing was said here. Not surprised. I was hoping someone in the media would bring it up. I posted it in another thread. Waiting on Dawson's.
You are making a big deal about nothing, as if this is suppose to effect the match. No one in the media will pick it up you moron. And let's say he was knocked out because of the weight loss, Dawson will just rehydrate come fight night. Another thing if you didn't see it you are not credible, and everything you say is suspicious and you possibly don't know the truth. Also Dawson sparred like three straight weeks with Miranda while he was trying to lose weight, he could have have been possibly knocked out especially given that Miranda is a big puncher, but none of this rumor will effect the match.

EDIT: And who is this source you got it from?

Last edited by Ripple633; 09-06-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Ripple633 is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #172
Sug3
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 14587

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTUmrOfyUA[/ame] RumsfeldI,couldn't resist
Sug3 is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #173
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple633 View Post
You are making a big deal about nothing, as if this is suppose to effect the match. No one in the media will pick it up you moron. And let's say he was knocked out because of the weight loss, Dawson will just rehydrate come fight night. Another thing if you didn't see it you are not credible, and everything you say is suspicious and you possibly don't know the truth. Also Dawson sparred like three straight weeks with Miranda while he was trying to lose weight, he could have have been possibly knocked out especially given that Miranda is a big puncher, but none of this rumor will effect the match.

EDIT: And who is this source you got it from?
this is ridiculous.

someone getting knocked out weeks before a huge competitive fight is horrible. the ko(concussion) will have lingering physical affects for at least 10 days...which means that chad was not able to spar or even train for that period if not longer.

****ing esb forums. they need to have a penalty box for posts of such stupidity.

and the source he got it from was sherdog and the originator was jeff mayweather. if you would have read the entire thread beforehand instead of spouting off as a know-it-all you would have known this.
Quincy K is online now  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #174
bronx
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1124

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhV_oKUN3B8&feature=plcp[/ame]

they just posted it on Youtube, about an hour ago.

starts at the 30th minute

they mention Eastside Boxing too!
bronx is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #175
Boxing Insider

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

they just posted it on Youtube, about an hour ago.

starts at the 30th minute

they mention Eastside Boxing too!
This means nothing. He says he knows nothing. He says Miranda might just be trying to get PR. Miranda hasn't said a word about this. Hasn't come from him. Then he says some guy 'Dax' is chatting with Iceman live and Iceman denies it. WTF is that?!?
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #176
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
This means nothing. He says he knows nothing. He says Miranda might just be trying to get PR. Miranda hasn't said a word about this. Hasn't come from him. Then he says some guy 'Dax' is chatting with Iceman live and Iceman denies it. WTF is that?!?
miranda as well as all sparring partners sign a confidentiality agreement and would be sued if any information were to be divulged to anyone.

probably punitive damages as well as this could probably be considered bad faith as opposed to simple negligence; this is the hurt business and peoples health and lives are at stake.
Quincy K is online now  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #177
bronx
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1124

Quote:
so then give us a name
bronx is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #178
Pantera2000
9 lives
ESB Addict

Quote:
so then give us a name
Unfortunately after reading everything here and finding out what I know through my sources, you are not going to get a name. It is just one of those things you are either going to have to believe without proof or push them off as false rumors. Seems to me like this has come from a few different places, Mayweather being one of them. I have my opinion, just keeping it to myself.
Pantera2000 is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #179
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
I wonder how this will effect him going into his fight this weekend. 16oz gloves and head gear couldn't protect him from a Miranda punch.
Source or STFU.
Thatman is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #180
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumsfeld View Post

Were you there?

Another mod that can't use his 'modly powers' to figure this one out?
Hermit is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum