Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #31
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,490
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Ridiculous that Mundine gets to count a name like Spinks as a notch on his coup stick.

When Spinks had anything left he would've put on a boxing clinic.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #32
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,070
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

He is sinking but Spinks is sunk.
$$$$$$$ from fools
old man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #33
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 120,490
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Sweet, sweet poetic justice if Spinks pulls an Ottke.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #34
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoeasy View Post
Broken watch right twice a day...... I like that!
But he's fighting spinks my man
I just spoke with the bloke who tells Mundine who he is fighting and it aint Spinks.

I will pm you the real opponent a few hours before it goes public my man so you can claim the respect you are failing to achieve
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #35
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I just spoke with the bloke who tells Mundine who he is fighting and it aint Spinks.

I will pm you the real opponent a few hours before it goes public my man so you can claim the respect you are failing to achieve
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #36
Twoeasy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kiwi (liven in brissie)
Posts: 100
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I just spoke with the bloke who tells Mundine who he is fighting and it aint Spinks.

I will pm you the real opponent a few hours before it goes public my man so you can claim the respect you are failing to achieve
Bro u don't know.... But all respect to another kiwi
Twoeasy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #37
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,555
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I just spoke with the bloke who tells Mundine who he is fighting and it aint Spinks.

I will pm you the real opponent a few hours before it goes public my man so you can claim the respect you are failing to achieve
That might easily be misinterpreted as an attempt at big noting. But I think it's way cool you know the man who tells the man
like a boss is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #38
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a boss View Post
That might easily be misinterpreted as an attempt at big noting. But I think it's way cool you know the man who tells the man
Mandy huggers are into that sort of thing, it helps them get through the day.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #39
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoeasy View Post
Bro u don't know.... But all respect to another kiwi
Teke has the inside info, your a twitter piss ant
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #40
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,667
vCash: 925
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

a few months back chad "hollywood" bennett was raving how he could be getting a fight with mundine in the newcastle herald ?? weird sein tho bennett is welter but has had fights at 154 and 160....
i highly doubt this fight but is plausible in mundines state of his career
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #41
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
a few months back chad "hollywood" bennett was raving how he could be getting a fight with mundine in the newcastle herald ?? weird sein tho bennett is welter but has had fights at 154 and 160....
i highly doubt this fight but is plausible in mundines state of his career
That wouldnt suprise me in the slightest. WBF title at stake for mr 4 time
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #42
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
That wouldnt suprise me in the slightest. WBF title at stake for mr 4 time

Doubt that will happen.. Choc wouldn't excpet a payment to take a dive i dont think
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #43
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Doubt that will happen.. Choc wouldn't excpet a payment to take a dive i dont think
At this stage of his career a Coterill style dive is not out of the question
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #44
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,940
vCash: 346
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Mandy huggers are into that sort of thing, it helps them get through the day.
Hypocrite much sox? atleast Mundine fans speak up, not like you Danny Green lovers who just go all quiet as soon as your boy mentions soft part of the skull or digs up some bloke who is either in rehab or hasnt fought in 3 yrs. But whatever helps you girls get through the day i guess lol , gripe much that Mundine defeated both Green and Geale are we?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #45
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Mundine vs spinks confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Hypocrite much sox? atleast Mundine fans speak up, not like you Danny Green lovers who just go all quiet as soon as your boy mentions soft part of the skull or digs up some bloke who is either in rehab or hasnt fought in 3 yrs. But whatever helps you girls get through the day i guess lol , gripe much that Mundine defeated both Green and Geale are we?
The Mundine nuthugger in you was never buried too far below the surface. Now it is running rampant
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013