Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,427
vCash: 700
Default Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
After watching what GGG did to Proska last night I think SM and JCCjr would rather fight Geale. Hopefully he can get Sam to take some step aside money and get a mega fight against the winner of this bout.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

sam can fight govolkin.

sam would give him fits!!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

I dont like GGG's chances of it being him. Still relatively unknown in the US and a dangerous prospect. There's also nothing to say that the winner might not chose to fight a known American boxer for more dollars, like Pavlik.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

HBO seem keen on the triple G. They want him back according to the scene
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,427
vCash: 700
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
I dont like GGG's chances of it being him. Still relatively unknown in the US and a dangerous prospect. There's also nothing to say that the winner might not chose to fight a known American boxer for more dollars, like Pavlik.
Hopefully Shaw can talk Daniel up and get him the gig.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
HBO seem keen on the triple G. They want him back according to the scene

I was thinking about this the other day and I reckon Golvkin will more than likely get the winner of MArtinez-Chavez due to his connection with HBO now
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,437
vCash: 75
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

I'd rather see Geale fight Martinez.....who will wipe the floor with JCC Jnr.....than the very dangerous Golovkin who frightened mandy down to 154lbs.
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
I'd rather see Geale fight Martinez.....who will wipe the floor with JCC Jnr.....than the very dangerous Golovkin who frightened mandy down to 154lbs.
Don't be so quick to write JCC jr off...
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #9
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Don't be so quick to write JCC jr off...
I have a feeling Chavez is going to be too big for Sergio, he comes into the right as a light heavyweight and his improving with each outing. Martinez still looks like a light middleweight but his power and speed can hang with anyone at middle bar none

Hope I'm wrong though. I'm a big fan of Sergio and the way he conducts himself inside and outside of the ring
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #10
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
I have a feeling Chavez is going to be too big for Sergio, he comes into the right as a light heavyweight and his improving with each outing. Martinez still looks like a light middleweight but his power and speed can hang with anyone at middle bar none

Hope I'm wrong though. I'm a big fan of Sergio and the way he conducts himself inside and outside of the ring

Yep, I think Chavez is going to pull off an upset.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,500
vCash: 925
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
I was thinking about this the other day and I reckon Golvkin will more than likely get the winner of MArtinez-Chavez due to his connection with HBO now

works out just as good if golovkin fights the winner of martinez V jcc jr first , coz who eva wins will want geale next, geale beats soliman,than the unification fight assuming would be in US on ppv big $$$ for geale
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #12
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 436
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

geale to fight either

after watching the replay last night ggg would be easy pickings for geale ggg gets hit a lot with very poor defence he also swings and misses to often proksa fought a dumb defenseless fight and through immaturity deserved to hit the canvas

im convinced geale outboxes ggg any day of the week
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #13
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Chavez has 3 battles to win imo, one with the scales, one with speedy sergio and the last to avoid the post fight drug tests
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #14
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Arms View Post
geale to fight either

after watching the replay last night ggg would be easy pickings for geale ggg gets hit a lot with very poor defence he also swings and misses to often proksa fought a dumb defenseless fight and through immaturity deserved to hit the canvas

im convinced geale outboxes ggg any day of the week
ggg also made proksa miss a lot and lose his balance, you do realise that ggg beat geale in the amateurs, among others such as andre dirrell? so his boxing ability is up there with the best. I cant see geale hurting golovkin, golovkin would eventually trap geale and hurt him with bodyshots and big power shots to the head imo.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #15
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Golovkin,Geale both after Chavez jr/Martinez winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
ggg also made proksa miss a lot and lose his balance, you do realise that ggg beat geale in the amateurs, among others such as andre dirrell? so his boxing ability is up there with the best. I cant see geale hurting golovkin, golovkin would eventually trap geale and hurt him with bodyshots and big power shots to the head imo.
Triple G also KO'd Bute with headgear. The dude can punch but Geale showed against sturm he is improving with each outing. Geale's defense in the last 2 rounds was A grade imo
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013