Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #31
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172
Default Re: Vitali thumbed Charr on purpose !

Predending lol
Ilesey is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2012, 04:16 AM   #32
BunnyGibbons
Is Not About That Life

vCash: 6371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Predending lol
It'll catch on, don't predend that it won't.
BunnyGibbons is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 04:41 AM   #33
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyGibbons View Post
It'll catch on, don't predend that it won't.
You are a predender.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #34
supernuk
Journeyman

vCash: 500

It was a piss poor fight, charr is average. Vitali should fight Haye/Povetkin or just retire. He has an outstanding career but tiring, I think Haye vitali should be made and Haye would win, but wudnt be easy.
supernuk is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 05:42 AM   #35
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranon View Post
This calls for a TKO 4
This
like a boss is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #36
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pflab View Post
No need to lie to make Lennox look good

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
What you've shown here (and well done) is simply that the cut started earlier than I thought.

So fine, the cut actually started from a looping punch. - Although LOOK AT THAT PUNCH: It's not a hook, Vitali sort of pulled his glove in sideways, as if he was trying to get his thumb to connect with Charr's face. Who punches like that, normally? A "punch" like that has no power. It looks to be purposely thrown to get the left thumb in contact with the opponent's face. This really supports my point, it doesn't negate it.

This also doesn't change the fact that Vitali purposely aggravated that cut later, with arm movements that don't resemble punches at all, after Charr had started landed punches to Vitali's face:

I suggest you download round four, then watch it carefully.
Vitali starts rubbing Charr's cut at the 1:50 mark. Vitali's punches may be slow, but they're not THAT slow.

- then at 2:02, he does it with both his right and his left. Those aren't punches, he's just laying his gloves on the right side of Charr's face (yes, even his RIGHT glove) and rubbing. It's very obvious, even at regular speed. At slow speed, you can see Vitali actually move his right glove UP & DOWN over the cut.

I'm not making this up, it's right there for everyone to see.

Vitali CLEARLY decided to move inside and aggravate the cut, instead of boxing. Surely, he had the ref & ring doctor ready to go, to get him out of any potential danger.

-----------------------------------

Who knows what might have happened if Charr had been allowed to continue, had stuck to his game-plan & taken old, slow Vitali into later rounds? The fans were cheated, Charr was massively cheated, and the sport of boxing was cheated, all because ***** Vitali wanted to ensure an easy win before running for political office.

Last edited by Cableaddict; 09-09-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #37
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed this. I commented on it elsewhere, and posted on YouTube, but it deserves it's own thread here on ESB.

(where all the Klit-Lickers' heads can safely explode in a virtual fireworks display of denial.)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Like I posted on YouTube:

Char was actually starting to open up a little. Surely, Vitali's team knew that Charr's game-plan would be to wait a while, and start bringing it in the later rounds, where his youth would give him at least some advantage.

If you start at the 2-minute mark of round 4, and count the number of punches landed, discounting anything that hit only gloves (in other words a true head or body shot)
Vitali landed THREE. Charr landed SEVEN.
- And Charr's punches were significantly harder.

Vitali, who had been content to control the fight from the outside, is suddenly on the inside. Vitali thumbs Charr, with a very odd upward motion, (sort of half-hook, half uppercut) THEN HE PROCEEDS TO SORT OF "RUB" THE CUT AREA UP & DOWN, first with his right glove, and then with his left. These were not normal punches at all.

I'm not making this up, take a look for yourself. THIS WAS A DELIBERATE THUMBING, by an aging fighter who was starting to worry about his chances. I no longer have any doubt.

Then, of course, Vitali's paid-for ring doctor stops the fight without even giving Charr's corner a chance to work on the cut.

A cut, BTW, that was NOT above his eye, but rather to the side, where it would not have interfered much with his vision even if for some odd reason his cutman couldn't have stopped it from bleeding.

Was Charr a vastly inferior fighter? Of course. - but that's not the point.

**** Vitali. He should have retired 2 years ago.
---------------

Let the flaming (and outright denial of the obvious facts) begin !
I saw the rubbing the cut deal he had his hand like in a thumbs up kinda way, he wasnt turning over that jab it was meant to cut him with the thumb area where there is stitching, in addition to that they were Grant gloves with a gold thumb.... Hmmm Didnt Nazim Richardson discover that the leather on the grant multi colored gloves seemed to be more of a plastic Material?
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #38
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD View Post
You can only offer a man a contract so many times.

How many times has a Vitali v Haye contract been offered to Haye? And how many times has Haye refused?

I guess your one of them fans who is content with Haye not fighting yet telling people how great he is
You think Haye turned up to the Vitali-Chisora press conference to call Dereck out even though he was likely going to lose? He was there to call Vitali out, and before you go into the usual Klittard crap about Haye pulling out of the fight the first two times, his paymaster went bankrupt the first time, and he got a better deal with Valuev that didn't include a 'fight me, then my brother, then me again, then my uncle, then Elvis' type clause. He's a professional fighter, he fights to maximise his earnings like any sane man. ****ing Klittards finding yet more excuses to avoid fights everyone wants to see. 'He doesn't deserve it' wah wah. Mormeck, Adamek, Charr, Chisora, etc did?
Maximus is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #39
Smashgar
McMustache Nuthugger
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 356

tko4
Smashgar is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #40
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
I saw the rubbing the cut deal he had his hand like in a thumbs up kinda way, he wasnt turning over that jab it was meant to cut him with the thumb area where there is stitching, in addition to that they were Grant gloves with a gold thumb.... Hmmm Didnt Nazim Richardson discover that the leather on the grant multi colored gloves seemed to be more of a plastic Material?
Exactly.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #41
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 505

Quote:
Exactly.
To be fair I'm not going to give Vitali shit for a bit of gamesmanship, as Ricky Hatton said 'it's not a tickling contest'. What I can't stand is all the holier-than-thou shit Klittards come out with, like the Klitschkos are better than any other fighter in history and more 'classy'. I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned why Chisora spat in Wlads face after the guy on Boxnation called Wlad out on his bullshit last night. It's apparent now that both Klits are cunts.
Maximus is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #42
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Exactly.
Watched it and saw him clearly rubbing that thumb in Charrs eye, was like WTF, I immediately realized he had on the same gloves that Richardson discovered had no traditional leather but more of a plastic Material on the thumb which would explain why he did that the way he did.

Charr was getting beat no doubt about it, But Vitali looked so ****ing tired and it didnt go past four and he looked tired who knows what would have happened had there been no cut, we have seen fighters dominate the first 2 thirds of the fight run out of gas and end up knocked out... Not saying that would have happened what I am saying is Vitalis dirty tactic did not allow for us to watch a fight unfold
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #43
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Vitali's wife looks like skeletor
Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 09-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #44
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict

vCash: 533

Nothing dirty at all. And like a lot of white fighters he cuts easy. The punch that cut him was a arm punch. Charr just has paper skin like the Klitschko's. Lennox Lewis could not get over how easy Vitali cuts. Charr just does not have the skin to be a boxer. He can cry all he wants but he had no chance in that fight and if it would have not been stopped Charr's face may have fell off Charr sucks and its time for Paper skin Vitali to retire.
derrick is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #45
Maggo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
What you've shown here (and well done) is simply that the cut started earlier than I thought.

So fine, the cut actually started from a looping punch. - Although LOOK AT THAT PUNCH: It's not a hook, Vitali sort of pulled his glove in sideways, as if he was trying to get his thumb to connect with Charr's face. Who punches like that, normally? A "punch" like that has no power. It looks to be purposely thrown to get the left thumb in contact with the opponent's face. This really supports my point, it doesn't negate it.

This also doesn't change the fact that Vitali purposely aggravated that cut later, with arm movements that don't resemble punches at all, after Charr had started landed punches to Vitali's face:

I suggest you download round four, then watch it carefully.
Vitali starts rubbing Charr's cut at the 1:50 mark. Vitali's punches may be slow, but they're not THAT slow.

- then at 2:02, he does it with both his right and his left. Those aren't punches, he's just laying his gloves on the right side of Charr's face (yes, even his RIGHT glove) and rubbing. It's very obvious, even at regular speed. At slow speed, you can see Vitali actually move his right glove UP & DOWN over the cut.

I'm not making this up, it's right there for everyone to see.

Vitali CLEARLY decided to move inside and aggravate the cut, instead of boxing. Surely, he had the ref & ring doctor ready to go, to get him out of any potential danger.

-----------------------------------

Who knows what might have happened if Charr had been allowed to continue, had stuck to his game-plan & taken old, slow Vitali into later rounds? The fans were cheated, Charr was massively cheated, and the sport of boxing was cheated, all because ***** Vitali wanted to ensure an easy win before running for political office.
TKO 4 & clearly in front on all scorecards
Deal with it
Maggo is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum