Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 AM   #46
Danmann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Vitali thumbed Charr on purpose !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
To be fair I'm not going to give Vitali shit for a bit of gamesmanship, as Ricky Hatton said 'it's not a tickling contest'. What I can't stand is all the holier-than-thou shit Klittards come out with, like the Klitschkos are better than any other fighter in history and more 'classy'. I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned why Chisora spat in Wlads face after the guy on Boxnation called Wlad out on his bullshit last night. It's apparent now that both Klits are cunts.
Why did he spit in his face?
Danmann is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2012, 05:01 AM   #47
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmann View Post
Why did he spit in his face?
Because big scary Waldo made the simpleton wrap his hands properly.
Manning is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:31 AM   #48
dranon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
Because big scary Waldo made the simpleton wrap his hands properly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
dranon is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #49
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick View Post
Nothing dirty at all. And like a lot of white fighters he cuts easy. The punch that cut him was a arm punch. Charr just has paper skin like the Klitschko's. Lennox Lewis could not get over how easy Vitali cuts. Charr just does not have the skin to be a boxer. He can cry all he wants but he had no chance in that fight and if it would have not been stopped Charr's face may have fell off Charr sucks and its time for Paper skin Vitali to retire.
Well, Klit-licking denial was expected.

Actually, it hasn't been too bad on this thread, as most posters agree with me. (unlike you, they probably actually re-watched the fight.)

Something to ponder.

Last edited by Cableaddict; 09-10-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #50
dranon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2185

Tko4
dranon is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:45 AM   #51
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wott View Post
when is the deliberate thumb? what point in video please?
Already explained clearly in an earlier post. The first one (arguably deliberate as it's a very strange "punch") is linked above by someone else. The worse offenses come in round 4, shortly after Charr starts landing good blows on Vitali's face.

Download the fight & watch in slo-mo, if possible, though you can still see it in real-time.

- And while you're at it, take a good look at the "knock down." It wasn't a KD at all. Vitali completely missed with his right, then literally pulled Charr down with his arm. This was incredibly obvous even in real time during the fight. The ref had a clear view, yet still called the KD. Hard to believe, huh? ****ing Vitali.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:55 AM   #52
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
It's not a hook, Vitali sort of pulled his glove in sideways, as if he was trying to get his thumb to connect with Charr's face.
ffs
McGrain is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 06:01 AM   #53
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

Quote:
This also doesn't change the fact that Vitali purposely aggravated that cut later.
ooooooh, the fighter tried to aggrivate the cut?!? What a ****ing animal. What a bastard. He should be banned I think a fighter trying to aggrivate the opponent's cut may be the most horrible thing I have ever heard in my life.

LANDING LEGAL PUNCHES DESIGNED TO HURT AND STOP THE OPPONENT.

What a ****ing bastard, he should be doing a real man's sport like fishing with a ****ing terrible attitude like that.

As for you, you should go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. They're far more tender over there, you'll love it x
McGrain is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #54
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Vitali learned from Lennox' streetfighting tactics. Well played, Vitali.
madballster is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #55
the commentator
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Charr threw more punches to the ropes after the fight in comparison to the actual punches he threw against vitali.....
the commentator is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #56
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

As a huge Klitschko fan, I have to say I feel really let down by Vitali. Resorting to illegal tactics like thumbing to cheat an opponent out of a dream he spent his whole life building towards, it's disgraceful!

After this, his political career is finished. There is no way Vitali will be elected after he has been exposed as a cheat for the second time (roids was the first time in case you were wondering).
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #57
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

^ The odd thing is, I don't see this issue (nor the BS knockdown call) being discussed ANYWHERE else on the internet. It seems like Vitali is going to completely get away with it.

It would be great if someone could alert the various major online boxing writers about these issues, maybe point them to these threads.

It would also be great if Charr himself knew about these threads, and that many of the fans are aware of what happened & are pissed off. Charr should also be alerted to the thread "Has Charr's stock risen despite the loss" - or whatever its title is.

I'm not a Facebook member so I can't do it. Maybe someone else on ESB?

The man deserves some respect.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #58
Maggo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
^ The odd thing is, I don't see this issue (nor the BS knockdown call) being discussed ANYWHERE else on the internet. It seems like Vitali is going to completely get away with it.

It would be great if someone could alert the various major online boxing writers about these issues, maybe point them to these threads.

It would also be great if Charr himself knew about these threads, and that many of the fans are aware of what happened & are pissed off. Charr should also be alerted to the thread "Has Charr's stock risen despite the loss" - or whatever its title is.

I'm not a Facebook member so I can't do it. Maybe someone else on ESB?

The man deserves some respect.
haha, do you really think anybody is interested in the bullshit you and your few trolls write on esb, not really

deal with it, TKO4
Maggo is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #59
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

Maggo, you truly are an ass.

And evidently you don't care much about the sport of boxing. Well, it takes all kinds, I guess.

- But I appreciate you continuously bumping this thread to the top, so others can be made aware of this travesty.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #60
Dr. Larry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Cableaddict, I've contacted Charr myself about this. I have gotten no answer, but hopefully, he will see it soon. I wrote:

"You did great yesterday! What happened to you, is the same thing that happened to Vitali back when he fought Lennox Lewis. Lewis should have given Vitali a rematch, but Lewish retired. If Klitschko doesn't give you a rematch, he will retire in disgrace. Keep fighting, you deserve another chance! InshaAllah, a rematch will happen! The fight barely got to start"
Dr. Larry is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum