boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

With all the cry babies who say that poochiao shouldn't have won, what if these two fought in Mexico, and the fight still looked like the Pee Pee man did enough, yet the judges STILL gave it in favor of poochiao. What then? What's the new excuse if even in MEXICO, the judges still gave it to poochiao? Would that change people's minds toward the previous fights? Would it turn people off on boxing? What excuses would the Pee Pee man say now?
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 25,335
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich View Post
With all the cry babies who say that poochiao shouldn't have won, what if these two fought in Mexico, and the fight still looked like the Pee Pee man did enough, yet the judges STILL gave it in favor of poochiao. What then? What's the new excuse if even in MEXICO, the judges still gave it to poochiao? Would that change people's minds toward the previous fights? Would it turn people off on boxing? What excuses would the Pee Pee man say now?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Thanks for your contribution Iceman. This guy picks the gayest X-Men to put as his avatar. Wow
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 09-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
LEROY
BEAST
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SS Chicago
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Nice alt pac****
LEROY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #5
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 410
vCash: 462
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

This threads now about Mexican food, post pictures of your favourite mexican food.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #6
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY View Post
Nice alt pac****
Alt? Keep dreaming Leroy
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
This threads now about Mexican food, post pictures of your favourite mexican food.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
What's wrong? People don't like the truth? When Floyd whipped the Pee Pee man's ass the excuse was "he was too big". So many excuses from these so called "mexican warriors" of morales and marquez, yet all I hear from them is excuse after excuse after excuse. What ever happened to proper honor and knowing the other man bested you, instead its cry baby punks who become obsessed and think they won when they really didn't or because they didn't win, it was because of something else. Poochiao lost to bradley and you didn't hear him say anything. Floyd's never lost so he won't have that problem though.
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,112
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

floyds never lost? LOL
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 25,335
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich View Post
Thanks for your contribution Iceman. This guy picks the gayest X-Men to put as his avatar. Wow

that was funny.
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
PRPapi2dabone
I SEE YOU
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 677
vCash: 200
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich View Post
What's wrong? People don't like the truth? When Floyd whipped the Pee Pee man's ass the excuse was "he was too big". So many excuses from these so called "mexican warriors" of morales and marquez, yet all I hear from them is excuse after excuse after excuse. What ever happened to proper honor and knowing the other man bested you, instead its cry baby punks who become obsessed and think they won when they really didn't or because they didn't win, it was because of something else. Poochiao lost to bradley and you didn't hear him say anything. Floyd's never lost so he won't have that problem though.
Pac**** exposed
PRPapi2dabone is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Sal-Chicha
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 527
vCash: 437
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

A better excuse is Floyd saying his rotator cuff was messed up when he lost to Castillo. Then of all the times he claimed to clean up the sport he does it when the world wants to see him fight Pacquio, isn't that right, Philthy*****?
Sal-Chicha is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #12
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRPapi2dabone View Post
Pac**** exposed
So giving an example makes me a pac****? What ever you say kneegal cotto, you got your ass kicked by Floyd at your best with no bricks
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #13
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post

that was funny.
Glad you liked it. But really, Iceman? Bet even Beast gets more *****
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #14
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southside Jamica
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal-Chicha View Post
A better excuse is Floyd saying his rotator cuff was messed up when he lost to Castillo. Then of all the times he claimed to clean up the sport he does it when the world wants to see him fight Pacquio, isn't that right, Philthy*****?
His rotator cuff was messed up and still won. And when it was all better, look what happened the second go around. GTFO. With all the PEDS coming out, it all makes sense with how Floyd is trying to clean up the sport. He does want to fight poochiao, poochiao just needs to take the test like everyone else. Shane, Victor, Miguel, they were all down to take the test with no issues, why doesn't poochiao. You can't take that your "demigods" are being called out for their *****assness and excuse making
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
Clarky Cat
Stalwart
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,142
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao vs JMM in MEXICO

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Clarky Cat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015