KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hatton's presser shows he's still a big-headed clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks View Post
Utterly thick and deluded .

How many times did he say 'Wicky 'Atton this' and 'Wicky 'Atton that'. Claimed he's never ducked a challenge . Guy is so full of himself it's unreal. Said to a journalist about his comeback fight 'you won't be bored mate' in a really ****y way . This is the guy who grabbed and wrestled for most of his fights against non-tomato cans. Says he won't be doing any 6 rounders.

The worst part is when him and his guy were basically discrediting Pac's win over him, saying he overtrained, was struggling for motivation etc. Nothing to do with shit defence, massive ego and a glass chin then, Wicky? ****ing disgusting and classless. We know that's bullshit anyway, but the nuthuggers probably buy it.

It's like he's never been away, amazing he seemingly still hasn't learnt any humility from the Pac fight and the last 3 years.

total fraud.
Hatton was a linear champ! Something your boyfriend Witter never was.

Plus if Hatton has a glass chin from being sparked by Pacquaio, what does it say about Witter being put down off feather fisted Bradley.

And finally at least Hattons last fight was on the big stage, last time I saw Witter he was showing himself up on prizefighter
KCD is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #47
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks View Post
Utterly thick and deluded .

How many times did he say 'Wicky 'Atton this' and 'Wicky 'Atton that'. Claimed he's never ducked a challenge . Guy is so full of himself it's unreal. Said to a journalist about his comeback fight 'you won't be bored mate' in a really ****y way . This is the guy who grabbed and wrestled for most of his fights against non-tomato cans. Says he won't be doing any 6 rounders.

The worst part is when him and his guy were basically discrediting Pac's win over him, saying he overtrained, was struggling for motivation etc. Nothing to do with shit defence, massive ego and a glass chin then, Wicky? ****ing disgusting and classless. We know that's bullshit anyway, but the nuthuggers probably buy it.

It's like he's never been away, amazing he seemingly still hasn't learnt any humility from the Pac fight and the last 3 years.

total fraud.
Don't call it a comeback
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #48
Camaris
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue glove View Post
Don't get the hate.

My only two problems with are:

He clearly ducked Witter.

Charging PPV for 'a thank you fight for the Fans' with Lazcano.
I remember thinking at the time that I truly wished Ricky would stop 'thanking' me by moving fights to Vegas from more easily accessible places like Madison SG and hitting me up with PPV charges. Stop it with the thanks already!
Camaris is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #49
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Livra be honest mate who do you like out there?. I agree though he ain't a man of the people. He used that stuff to sell tickets and it worked..
brit fighters i like

carl cobra froch
nathan cleverly
derek chisora
junior witter
james degale
george groves
ovil mckenzie
john mcdermott
lirva is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #50
Camaris
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirva View Post
hattons shameful avoidance of witter was a crime and i've really hated him ever since. this is the guy that went 40/0 fighting absolute cans and then got leathered when he stepped up. i for one will really look forward to seeing him KO'd out cold on the canvas like the Pacman fight. His excuses and personality are just too annoying. Hes a con. Hes no man of the people, hes an egotisical cunt and he was never on the level of a pac or floyd and never will be.

I think Hatton is a bellend but he didn't really 'step up' and 'fail' in the sense we usually use the phrase 'stepping up'. He fought one of the best fighters ever in Mayweather and lost to a version of Pac that was probably p4p no1 on the planet and lost. This isn't some douche stepping up from European level and losing to a middling world champ. It's a two weight world champion fighter fighting the best two fighters of the decade and losing. You could easily argue that nobody is 'on the level' of pac or floyd.

When you type 'he is a con' you look like a spastic that knows nothing about sport. Not boxing only. Sport. You know nothing about sport.
Camaris is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #51
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bowen View Post
Weren't you a Khan fan?
i like khan because of his mentality of wanting to fight the best time and time again and the heart. he showed gatti level heart vs garcia in my opinion.
lirva is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #52
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaris View Post

When you type 'he is a con' you look like a spastic that knows nothing about sport. Not boxing only. Sport. You know nothing about sport.
his entire personality is a complete con and the mugs followed. in fact, his fans were all originally fans of anthony farnell. once farnell took his hiding against margates takaloo they switched to hatton
lirva is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #53
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

I cant wait for khan to end this comeback. That said rivky is a top bloke as paulie malignaggi would say.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #54
Triplesod
Drunk& pissed up on booze
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
I cant wait for khan to end this comeback. That said rivky is a top bloke as paulie malignaggi would say.

What do you mean, as Paulie would say? Has Paulie picked up some British slang?
Triplesod is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #55
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Thanks Livra, Big John? Never had you down as a fan of Mighty Mac D! .
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #56
TheUzi
MISSION INCOMPLETE
ESB Addict

vCash: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD View Post
Hatton was a linear champ! Something your boyfriend Witter never was.

Plus if Hatton has a glass chin from being sparked by Pacquaio, what does it say about Witter being put down off feather fisted Bradley.

And finally at least Hattons last fight was on the big stage, last time I saw Witter he was showing himself up on prizefighter
No need to drag Witter into this thread, i dont even like him either
TheUzi is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #57
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUzi View Post
No need to drag Witter into this thread, i dont even like him either
No, regarding any Ricky Hatton thread Involving Betty there is always an underlying pro Witter cheap shot at Hatton.
KCD is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #58
glue glove
Belt holder
ESB Addict

You can't use Witter not being linear champ against him, as the linear champ wouldn't fight him despite being his no.2 and WBC champ.
glue glove is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #59
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
Not calling u a lying ****ing soft cunt,but i really doubt it love,so unless you can prove it you are a lying ****ing soft cunt
Not calling u gimpy litle queer but you sound like a gimpy queer. Doesn't really matter if
you believe it or not you prat but how can I ****ing prove something that I did when I was about 17 or 18 you bell end? The guy lives less than 10 mins drive from me and i saw him in a bar called 'the Pitt & Nelson' in Ashton under lyne it would have been a Thursday night because it was a student night and I was at college then. Hatton wasnt world champ at that point but he was still ducking Junior Witter and as he walked past me probably on his way to the toilets for a line of charlie I asked him when he was going to stop ducking junior Witter. There was nothing threatening about it you twit. Don't know why you find that so hard to believe.

So you think you can't talk to him like that or he's gunna lay an 18 year old out for asking a question? man of the people but you can't ask him a straight question about boxing? Get a ****ing grip you dickhead.

Do you know anything about life you ****ing goon?
oli is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 PM   #60
RNS
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
Oh look, Betty Swallocks with some of his classic Hatton hate!

RNS is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum