Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,462
vCash: 75
Default Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Me: Fletcher isn't that good as a pro, I suspect Billy Joe to beat him quite easily

Me(seeing IJL as referee): I ****ing hate this guy, calls fights far too early

(Billy Joe hits Fletcher and hurts him quite a few times, but Fletcher fights back, IJL steps in prematurely YET AGAIN!)

My Uncle,a casual fan: well, you called it


Fletcher did not impress me one bit in the pro footage i've seen of him,but there is no excuse for this constant bullshit "jump in and save a guy the second he gets hit" from IJL and others. I literally said Ian John Lewiscalls fights too early, right before he goes ahead and does it again.

give the guy a ****ing chance, he was throwing back when Lewis stepped in.



My first Boxnation card, I like the boxing, but I see the politics havn't changed.
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
Black_Rainbows
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 909
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Yep, the guy is completely incompetent and shouldn't be allowed to ref imo.

And you have to suspect, that if it was Billy Joe Saunders that got put down, he would be given much more of an opportunity to continue. This kind of thing makes British refs look corrupt. If you were giving advice to foreign fighters, you would have to tell them to stay away from Britain because our refs will steal your chance away.
Black_Rainbows is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

You lot should try waking up in Chatham nick after a night on the piss and have IJL bring you your tea in the morning, what a head ****, stupid prick couldn't even get the sugars right.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
You lot should try waking up in Chatham nick after a night on the piss and have IJL bring you your tea in the morning, what a head ****, stupid prick couldn't even get the sugars right.
were you Bill'd and disorderly?
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,342
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

I could imagine IJL being a proper Reg Hollis kinda cop tbh.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #6
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
were you Bill'd and disorderly?
I was indeed, apparently they took me in when they found me 2 o clock in the morning pissed out my head wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and clutching a traffic cone, I can't remember any of it but thats what the report sheet read and they seemed to have a good laugh about it.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,577
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
I was indeed, apparently they took me in when they found me 2 o clock in the morning pissed out my head wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and clutching a traffic cone, I can't remember any of it but thats what the report sheet read and they seemed to have a good laugh about it.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #8
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
I could imagine IJL being a proper Reg Hollis kinda cop tbh.
To be fair to him, he was one of the more jovial coppers I've met, still slammed the door shut like the rest of them though.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #9
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,503
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBrenny View Post
Me: Fletcher isn't that good as a pro, I suspect Billy Joe to beat him quite easily

Me(seeing IJL as referee): I ****ing hate this guy, calls fights far too early

(Billy Joe hits Fletcher and hurts him quite a few times, but Fletcher fights back, IJL steps in prematurely YET AGAIN!)

My Uncle,a casual fan: well, you called it


Fletcher did not impress me one bit in the pro footage i've seen of him,but there is no excuse for this constant bullshit "jump in and save a guy the second he gets hit" from IJL and others. I literally said Ian John Lewiscalls fights too early, right before he goes ahead and does it again.

give the guy a ****ing chance, he was throwing back when Lewis stepped in.



My first Boxnation card, I like the boxing, but I see the politics havn't changed.
was watching it on the box admiring Billy Joes work then closed my eyes sunk my head down in disgust at IJL..........
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
Black_Rainbows
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 909
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

And he does it again...
Black_Rainbows is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #11
DarkDestroyer83
Lunatic biker
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 277
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
You lot should try waking up in Chatham nick after a night on the piss and have IJL bring you your tea in the morning, what a head ****, stupid prick couldn't even get the sugars right.
DarkDestroyer83 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
glue glove
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,738
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
You lot should try waking up in Chatham nick after a night on the piss and have IJL bring you your tea in the morning, what a head ****, stupid prick couldn't even get the sugars right.
I'm from Chatham, I don't ever want to wake up there in any form in any place full stop!
glue glove is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: england
Posts: 3,375
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

tbf that was one of the best episodes of coppers so far.

the chatham pocket.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #14
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,165
vCash: 81
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue glove View Post
I'm from Chatham, I don't ever want to wake up there in any form in any place full stop!
I still live that pain.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #15
glue glove
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,738
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ian-John Lewis, BJS-Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
I still live that pain.
Where you at? I'm from the Walderslade area!

Chatham has become such a dive!

I live by the coast now for five years! Lovely!
glue glove is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013