Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default F*** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

geale needs to bankroll himself, and get bigger exposure to the australian public with a local 'superfight' with mundine.

geale would make a large bankroll, create heaps of interest and fans in destroying mundine, and as a result, he would have the money to demand that the big fights be held in australia, instead of overseas.

roach would remain a ****roach, and no one would give two ****s about geales overseas drawing capacity, because he would have a huge audience here, with enough loot rolling in to make sure the big fights happen here at home.

geale must fight mundine. it solves many problems. its his way forward.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 346
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

pmsl, so NOW geale must fight Mundine

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

The irony about someone else talking about ****roaches

Fancy a

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by kel; 09-14-2012 at 12:30 AM.
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

kkkel and TC.

bright pair....
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
geale needs to bankroll himself, and get bigger exposure to the australian public with a local 'superfight' with mundine.

geale would make a large bankroll, create heaps of interest and fans in destroying mundine, and as a result, he would have the money to demand that the big fights be held in australia, instead of overseas.

roach would remain a ****roach, and no one would give two ****s about geales overseas drawing capacity, because he would have a huge audience here, with enough loot rolling in to make sure the big fights happen here at home.

geale must fight mundine. it solves many problems. its his way forward.
No chance mate. He got a ****load more than you all think for sturm. So why in the **** would you go through the headache of domestic promotions, and miss out on overseas fights, just in case you make some money here?? At the moment he is in a position to be demanding the big dollars, and he is. The domestic fights can be saved for later, bigger fish to fry right now.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #6
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
No chance mate. He got a ****load more than you all think for sturm. So why in the **** would you go through the headache of domestic promotions, and miss out on overseas fights, just in case you make some money here?? At the moment he is in a position to be demanding the big dollars, and he is. The domestic fights can be saved for later, bigger fish to fry right now.
if he can do that. good luck to him. roach doesnt agree with you.

i think he should flog mundine first. make some loot and fans, then bring the fights here.

he doesnt have to do all the work. a good team should be able to make it happen for him.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #7
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 346
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:57 AM   #8
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
if he can do that. good luck to him. roach doesnt agree with you.

i think he should flog mundine first. make some loot and fans, then bring the fights here.

he doesnt have to do all the work. a good team should be able to make it happen for him.
Mundine won't fight him.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
He dogged the rematch to go onto winning a mandatory to fight Trout and then dogged that. He probabnly made shitloads off the Sturm fight and could make shitloads more fighting Macklin,Murrayin the U.K or in the U.S. Australia is a boxing non entity unless you're Mundine or Green.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:50 AM   #9
Johny Drama
Spartan Black
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 85
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Because beating Mundine catapulted Garth Wood to the big time....
Johny Drama is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:19 AM   #10
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
England baby.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #11
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
if he can do that. good luck to him. roach doesnt agree with you.

i think he should flog mundine first. make some loot and fans, then bring the fights here.

he doesnt have to do all the work. a good team should be able to make it happen for him.
Of course he doesnt do all the work. He has a management team and a promoter. All he has to focus on is himself.

Mundine is a step down, and fighting him at this stage makes no sense.

Roach has his opinion, he is entitled to it, but it doesnt make him right. I suspect his comment would have something to do with Gary Shaw.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:59 AM   #12
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,555
vCash: 500
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Of course he doesnt do all the work. He has a management team and a promoter. All he has to focus on is himself.

Mundine is a step down, and fighting him at this stage makes no sense.

Roach has his opinion, he is entitled to it, but it doesnt make him right. I suspect his comment would have something to do with Gary Shaw.
Roach does his homework and is well informed. He also works the media very cleverly. He would be well aware of who Geale is. He is just choosing to play dumb on it for whatever reason
like a boss is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #13
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a boss View Post
Roach does his homework and is well informed. He also works the media very cleverly. He would be well aware of who Geale is. He is just choosing to play dumb on it for whatever reason
Bingo!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #14
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,861
vCash: 346
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Playing Dumb because Geale draws 10 people in USA? you did say for whatever reason and sox you did reply with a "Bingo"... case closed!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:32 AM   #15
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: **** FREDDY ****ROACH. Heres GEALES WAY FORWARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a boss View Post
Roach does his homework and is well informed. He also works the media very cleverly. He would be well aware of who Geale is. He is just choosing to play dumb on it for whatever reason

The bloke can hardly operate physically these days..... that's a real play on words mate.

No offense to the Geale supporters but Roach really has no idea about Geale...... sorry huggers
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013