Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-28-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
bumdujour
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default If Hatton were a man, heŽd fight witter!!

where i come from, if a guy calls you a coward and wants to fight you..........you either concede and walk away (cause you know that you could get seriously hurt)..

OR..........you go ahead and fight him. beat him up. end of story.

THAT IS WHAT A MAN WOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one thing you dont do: Hide behind excuses and say stuff like: "yeah, i can beat you up but i dont wanna prove it cause my nails aint dry yet"!!

THAT IS WHAT A BITCH WOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we dont have to speculate. lets just see which road hatton choses to walk down.
bumdujour is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: If Hatton were a man, heŽd fight witter!!

I have had enough of these ****ing threads.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #3
bumdujour
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doylexxx
And if Witter was a man he would realise he was getting nowhere and take a different route and fight top fighters, like hatton has done

But no, Witter will talk about a hatton fight and fight cans in bradford in the meantime (years and years and years)
let me guess: you let mommy do your fighting on the playground
bumdujour is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

Quote:
And if Witter was a man he would realise he was getting nowhere and take a different route and fight top fighters, like hatton has done

But no, Witter will talk about a hatton fight and fight cans in bradford in the meantime (years and years and years)
Old 01-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:

Yeah but seriously Doylexx how can he prove his the best in his division if Ricky deliberatly refuses to fight him?
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #6
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

He can't. But anyone would think he is the only fighter to have ever been put in this position.

Hatton was the same for ages, having to fight tomato cans for the fabled WBU strap because ****** couldn't get big fights. If Witter really really wants/wanted Hatton, he could have got him by now - get his promoter to make a really great offer or something. The fact is............your in the fight game to make money, and there is more money to be made elsewhere.

Deal with it.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:10 AM   #7
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler
He can't. But anyone would think he is the only fighter to have ever been put in this position.

Hatton was the same for ages, having to fight tomato cans for the fabled WBU strap because ****** couldn't get big fights. If Witter really really wants/wanted Hatton, he could have got him by now - get his promoter to make a really great offer or something. The fact is............your in the fight game to make money, and there is more money to be made elsewhere.

Deal with it.
PATHETIC REPONSE. Hatton was the WBU champ Witter is the WBC champ theres not even a comparison between the level of comp and those 2 belts. As for a number 1 not fighting a rightful number 2 you name me how many instances this has happened and wether those fighters who refused to fight walked away with sturdy reps.

If Hatton is only interested in money then ****ing say so. Matter of fact quit the dam sport and invest his dough in stocks and shares.

Its ironic he lives in some shed in Manchester because his sooooo down to earth and yet the paltry excuse is a bout between him and Witter would make him no money. Hardly matters when his got no clue on how to spend it and the gets his rolex nicked when his abroad.Thats the biggest load of horse shit iv ever read.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

'Wicky 'Atton is joost another one of the wads reawwy..........I looove me beer, me kebabs, me darts, me holidays to tenerife, me rolex watches and me private jets.'.

Last edited by Betty Swollocks; 01-28-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
me rolex watches
Then he goes to China and gets them mugged!
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #10
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
get his promoter to make a really great offer or something.
Hennessy wouldn't be able to afford a big enough offer.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 11:31 AM   #11
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
PATHETIC REPONSE. Hatton was the WBU champ Witter is the WBC champ theres not even a comparison between the level of comp and those 2 belts. As for a number 1 not fighting a rightful number 2 you name me how many instances this has happened and wether those fighters who refused to fight walked away with sturdy reps.

If Hatton is only interested in money then ****ing say so. Matter of fact quit the dam sport and invest his dough in stocks and shares.

Its ironic he lives in some shed in Manchester because his sooooo down to earth and yet the paltry excuse is a bout between him and Witter would make him no money. Hardly matters when his got no clue on how to spend it and the gets his rolex nicked when his abroad.Thats the biggest load of horse shit iv ever read.
I never said the WBU belt was as good as the WBC belt, all I said was that Hatton spent ages defending it for no reason, because his promoter couldn't make the big fights.

I don't know whether Hatton is only interested in making money or not, I haven't got round to asking him yet .

He has admitted he ain't that good with money, but so what, most people in the country ain't that good with it, and a lot of people lose things abroad - wtf has that got to do with boxing?

Just stop hating
Old 01-28-2008, 11:32 AM   #12
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
Exactly my point.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #13
mike464
Belt holder
ESB Addict

If it was only fights with Mayweather, Cotto etc that Hatton took I wouldn't mind but ducking Witter for guys like Urango makes him look like a joke.
mike464 is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #14
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler
I never said the WBU belt was as good as the WBC belt, all I said was that Hatton spent ages defending it for no reason, because his promoter couldn't make the big fights.

I don't know whether Hatton is only interested in making money or not, I haven't got round to asking him yet .

He has admitted he ain't that good with money, but so what, most people in the country ain't that good with it, and a lot of people lose things abroad - wtf has that got to do with boxing?

Just stop hating
What is this bilge your talking about? ****** had the buying power to make the big fights! How did you think Kostya happened on Hattons home turf? The reason why he defended that belt for so long was because he was making easy money and it was in Hatton and Franks business interests to do so. I mean a record 11 defences of the WBU under the auspices of world class action on SKY SPORTS? Thats not an accident its a ****ing dead liberty. Its not defencable so dont even bother to try and defend it.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:05 PM   #15
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
Hennesy dont need to. Marketting here is the key. Thats how Enzo Haye happened. Witter Hatton would be even bigger than there bout and look how much the tickets are selling for that at the O2. the prices are marvelous

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum