Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default I have no idea how fans can cast the stones at Floyd

But hey, the hate for the kids cherry picking ways probably brought this to him, However Floyd is not the reason this fight is not happening the reason this fight is not happening is simply becuase of fact that Manny and Roach decided its best to not take these test.

each day when I sign in and read the BS that is posted here it just disgust me its an all time low for ESB to have so many Pac****s and Alias accounts pointing the finger at Floyd when it was clearly a choice made by pacquiao to not proceed with the fight.

Floyd wanted the fight, this is what some of you just will not accept he wanted that fight, but he also wanted it done right, and I dont think with a legacy on the line and that kind of money on the line that Floyds request for this style of testing was out of line.

Too many times before in the past we have had big fights like this only to find out later that the fight was stained by one fighter testing positive for steroids.

This is not about He is making it difficult this is not about he is ducking this is about a fighter wanting to make sure he is getting a fair shake, and honestly that helps boxing, what Manny has done pushes the sport back a bit, it is giving the sport not a black eye but defently a mouse.

and to the guys here reading my **** probably sitting back right now thinking im some sort of Floyd boy, dont get it twisted I cant stand that mother ****er neither ask around before you cast more hate.

Bottom line is, its not that Roach and Manny feel that Floyd will beat them, in my eyes its that Roach and Manny know they are up to no good....
This just doesnt look right to be honest with you, people have more reason today to suspect Manny is juicing based on his actions lately.

if the shoe were on the other foot, I know for sure most would say so and so is defently on Roids.... the problem is so and so is hated so ****ing much that haters and pac****s are likely to make bull**** excuses attempting to say that one fighter is afraid...... That is furthest from the truth and you know it.....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
Dominicano
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I have no idea how fans can cast the stones at Floyd

Floyd has a history of being afraid. If you cry wolf one too many times your bound to get eaten. I was a Floyd fan for a long time. He has a chance to redeem himself with Mosley. I cannot lie though when I say that it is in the back of my mind that Floyd may come up with a reason why he will not take the fight. I am sure it is in that back of many fans minds. It should not be, but why is it. You tell me. Enough is enough. If he fights Mosley, than cool but if not, would it really surprise you?
Dominicano is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post
Floyd has a history of being afraid. If you cry wolf one too many times your bound to get eaten. I was a Floyd fan for a long time. He has a chance to redeem himself with Mosley. I cannot lie though when I say that it is in the back of my mind that Floyd may come up with a reason why he will not take the fight. I am sure it is in that back of many fans minds. It should not be, but why is it. You tell me. Enough is enough. If he fights Mosley, than cool but if not, would it really surprise you?
Honestly if he were to fight Mosley or Cintron I wouldnt have a problem with that, right now those are really the only two meaningful fights for him.
But that is besides the point, Floyd had agreed to everything even the purse for christ sakes, and suddenly he makes one request, to ensure the fight be done right and they back out....

And suddenly its Floyds fault
Bazooka is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 01-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685

I don't see how people can cast stones at Pac who has taken fight after fight that noone thought he could win and come out victorious and now, people are once again thinking that he is avoiding a fight because he cannot win? Pac moved up from 130 to 147 in 9 months to fight a fighter that 95% of people thought would kick his ass and now these same people think he is scared to fight a fighter that they think will beat him.

LOL

Its ok to have opinions but at least base your opinions on facts. The hate that Pac gets is just baseless.

Its one thing to think that Floyd will beat Pac but to think that Pac is scared of fighting a fighter who could beat him is re****ed on a level that is beyond re****ed.

People talk as if Pac FORCED Floyd to refuse the 24 day cut-off date. He proposed a compromise, and then put a gun to Floyd's head and said "you better not accept it cause I'm scared that you'll beat me if you do".
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
link2296
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
But hey, the hate for the kids cherry picking ways probably brought this to him, However Floyd is not the reason this fight is not happening the reason this fight is not happening is simply becuase of fact that Manny and Roach decided its best to not take these test.

each day when I sign in and read the BS that is posted here it just disgust me its an all time low for ESB to have so many Pac****s and Alias accounts pointing the finger at Floyd when it was clearly a choice made by pacquiao to not proceed with the fight.

Floyd wanted the fight, this is what some of you just will not accept he wanted that fight, but he also wanted it done right, and I dont think with a legacy on the line and that kind of money on the line that Floyds request for this style of testing was out of line.

Too many times before in the past we have had big fights like this only to find out later that the fight was stained by one fighter testing positive for steroids.

This is not about He is making it difficult this is not about he is ducking this is about a fighter wanting to make sure he is getting a fair shake, and honestly that helps boxing, what Manny has done pushes the sport back a bit, it is giving the sport not a black eye but defently a mouse.

and to the guys here reading my **** probably sitting back right now thinking im some sort of Floyd boy, dont get it twisted I cant stand that mother ****er neither ask around before you cast more hate.

Bottom line is, its not that Roach and Manny feel that Floyd will beat them, in my eyes its that Roach and Manny know they are up to no good....
This just doesnt look right to be honest with you, people have more reason today to suspect Manny is juicing based on his actions lately.

if the shoe were on the other foot, I know for sure most would say so and so is defently on Roids.... the problem is so and so is hated so ****ing much that haters and pac****s are likely to make bull**** excuses attempting to say that one fighter is afraid...... That is furthest from the truth and you know it.....
Are you sure that Floyd wasn't the reason for the fight not being made?

We'll have to wait and see...if Floyd doesn't demand the same Olympic style drug testing for this fight, he will look like he either didn't want the fight to happen or was trying to get into the head of Pac before the fight. Either way, you can't just place the blame on Pac here.

I mean, how many opportunities is Floyd going to have to fight a smaller man for an event this big? If Pac is indeed on drugs, who cares...just make the fight happen. If Pac is indeed easy work for Floyd, he should be kissing Pac's drug dealers ass for pumping him up to 147!!

I'm guessing that he just didn't want the fight to happen. Most people who aren't up Floyd's rear end and really don't care either way seem to think that this is Floyd's M.O.

BTW, Floyd fans are just as irrational as Pac fans most of the time. If you were really an unbiased observer, you would notice that.
link2296 is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #6
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only_The_Truth View Post
Bazooka, get off Floyd's nuts and let go of his ****....Jesus!!!

Go back to that dump site you come from you ****ing troll
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
papolamuerte
Yo soy La Muerte!
ESB Addict

Please provide SOLID proof why you think Pac is on roids...What would make you think that?
papolamuerte is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
Starched Him
Belt holder
ESB Addict

How can floyd duck pac when pac ended negotiations
Starched Him is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #9
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by link2296 View Post
Are you sure that Floyd wasn't the reason for the fight not being made?

We'll have to wait and see...if Floyd doesn't demand the same Olympic style drug testing for this fight, he will look like he either didn't want the fight to happen or was trying to get into the head of Pac before the fight. Either way, you can't just place the blame on Pac here.

I mean, how many opportunities is Floyd going to have to fight a smaller man for an event this big? If Pac is indeed on drugs, who cares...just make the fight happen. If Pac is indeed easy work for Floyd, he should be kissing Pac's drug dealers ass for pumping him up to 147!!

I'm guessing that he just didn't want the fight to happen. Most people who aren't up Floyd's rear end and really don't care either way seem to think that this is Floyd's M.O.

BTW, Floyd fans are just as irrational as Pac fans most of the time. If you were really an unbiased observer, you would notice that.
I am not a Floyd fan nor a Pac fan, I am a fan of boxing so try again and the bold section there I highlighted proves your no fan of the sport, what do you ever mean by who cares if he is on roids.....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by papolamuerte View Post
Please provide SOLID proof why you think Pac is on roids...What would make you think that?

You tell me who walks away from 40 MILLION Dollars due to testing for Steroids... especially if they are clean... Who does that? I expect an answer bro
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
SoxNation
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post
You don't have to like him, but why criticize him for a fight not happening when it was Pacquiao and his team that turned the fight down? You should criticize people for the things they did and not because you don't like them.
SoxNation is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #12
link2296
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I am not a Floyd fan nor a Pac fan, I am a fan of boxing so try again and the bold section there I highlighted proves your no fan of the sport, what do you ever mean by who cares if he is on roids.....
Well I guess that settles it...I'm no fan of the sport because of the highlighted comment.

Dude, a real fight fan wants to see the fights happen with no drama, end of story.

Do you honestly think that no one in boxing uses PEDs? Or no one in football, basketball, or baseball? Most athletes in this era have taken PEDs throughout their careers.

Floyd's not immune to this either.

But, I guess I'm just a bad fan for being a realistic one!!
link2296 is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #13
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

if Floyd wanted the fight, he would have dropped the random test clause that he chose to implement.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #14
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP

vCash: 59528

I predict 18 pages.

Take Care.
bladerunner is online now  Top
Old 01-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
link2296
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You tell me who walks away from 40 MILLION Dollars due to testing for Steroids... especially if they are clean... Who does that? I expect an answer bro
My point is that both men walked away from that fight for 40 million dollars. Neither man was willing to budge for that amount of money...are you kidding me?

Both men look suspect in this scenario.
link2296 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum