Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #31
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,720
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

paul smith is a twat.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2012, 01:46 AM   #32
slapbangwhallop
The Sweet Scientist
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Republic of Mancunia via El Paso Sligo
Posts: 7,917
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Jesus what a load of shite is being written here.

So what, he found it a 'little annoying' that he had to take it in turn to get on a heavybag with some guy that's had one boxercise class.

I'd be 'a little annoyed' if graduate was hogging the facilities where I work as well.

It's hardly insulting anyway, just a simply throwaway comment.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill, or maybe there are some scousers on here with an agenda against the Smith.
slapbangwhallop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #33
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,720
vCash: 500
Cool Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
Jesus what a load of shite is being written here.

So what, he found it a 'little annoying' that he had to take it in turn to get on a heavybag with some guy that's had one boxercise class.

I'd be 'a little annoyed' if graduate was hogging the facilities where I work as well.

It's hardly insulting anyway, just a simply throwaway comment.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill, or maybe there are some scousers on here with an agenda against the Smith.
We all have an agenda against Smith. We don't like him as a commtator, as a boxer and as a man. Anything he does will get picked at because he is a cunt.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #34
Clint Eastwood
Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?!
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: London, England.
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

He blocked me on twitter aswell. I will try and find the tweet convo. But he is an absolute bell.
Clint Eastwood is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:42 AM   #35
Clint Eastwood
Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?!
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: London, England.
Posts: 400
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

I have the pics of the convo but I can't load them on here from my iPhone. But basically a fight was stopped which the boxer wasn't happy about. Then mr contradiction came on twitter saying that the boxer had no right to complain. When I pulled him up on it because he had done the same against Degale. he started insulting me.
Clint Eastwood is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #36
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,875
vCash: 75
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
We all have an agenda against Smith. We don't like him as a commtator, as a boxer and as a man. Anything he does will get picked at because he is a cunt.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:08 AM   #37
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong via Sunderland
Posts: 3,498
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
Jesus what a load of shite is being written here.

So what, he found it a 'little annoying' that he had to take it in turn to get on a heavybag with some guy that's had one boxercise class.

I'd be 'a little annoyed' if graduate was hogging the facilities where I work as well.

It's hardly insulting anyway, just a simply throwaway comment.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill, or maybe there are some scousers on here with an agenda against the Smith.
Bang on. Certain people need to calm their passions here; seems like certain posters read an alleged quote, without considering the context, and slag off the speaker. Khan, Froch and Smith get it big time when more often than not they've said nothing controversial at all.

The Wild Card is meant to be this world class gym where the best of the best train and spar. He had spent serious money, travelled a long, long way and expected a certain standard. Is he not entitled to think this? Why do absolute novices have to train alongside world champions/seasoned pros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
We all have an agenda against Smith. We don't like him as a commtator, as a boxer and as a man. Anything he does will get picked at because he is a cunt.
What's with the "we"? Do you represent the common opinion on ESB? I fail to see where he has said anything wrong here. He's actually a pretty good commentator too.
Lilo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #38
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,459
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
I like Smigga, he just says what he thinks, which is unusual these days you bunch of sensitive girls!
I agree with this. I've met him in person and he seems nice. What people write on forums/ twitter etc is no indication of what they are really like... It's just what they want you to see. Someone might not care how they are perceived by people they will never meet.

I know plenty of people who have very poor social skills and I mean the worst, who are basically arseholes who come across like heroes on twitter and forums.I read what they put and this is my face ... Knowing full well they are lying and/or are cunts.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #39
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
Bang on. Certain people need to calm their passions here; seems like certain posters read an alleged quote, without considering the context, and slag off the speaker. Khan, Froch and Smith get it big time when more often than not they've said nothing controversial at all.

The Wild Card is meant to be this world class gym where the best of the best train and spar. He had spent serious money, travelled a long, long way and expected a certain standard. Is he not entitled to think this? Why do absolute novices have to train alongside world champions/seasoned pros?



What's with the "we"? Do you represent the common opinion on ESB? I fail to see where he has said anything wrong here. He's actually a pretty good commentator too.

Surely he knew this before going? Its one of the most well known aspects of that gym

Also, im sure the men at the Wild Card would rather have Joe Public come in and pay his $50 every month to train, than have some non-world champ / never that good anyway british fighter swan in and start complaining hes not getting what he wants.
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #40
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,433
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
I have the pics of the convo but I can't load them on here from my iPhone. But basically a fight was stopped which the boxer wasn't happy about. Then mr contradiction came on twitter saying that the boxer had no right to complain. When I pulled him up on it because he had done the same against Degale. he started insulting me.
Upload that shit.
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:24 AM   #41
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,720
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Lilo read the thread.....clearly my opinion respresents most of the ESB British Forum.

Smith has said worse things about everyone who posts on here than anything in this post btw.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:32 AM   #42
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,720
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Peter Quillin was conplaining about these same kids of twitter the other say. He said there was some fat guy with a shit hair cut and a bunch of friends with shit bears that kept gettibg in his way.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #43
utv
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 149
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Got slaughtered by DeGale and Groves but still has a huge sense of self importance even though nobody gives a flying **** about him.
utv is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #44
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong via Sunderland
Posts: 3,498
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
Lilo read the thread.....clearly my opinion respresents most of the ESB British Forum.

Smith has said worse things about everyone who posts on here than anything in this post btw.
Jonsey read the thread..... a very small percentage of the ESB British Forum have posted on this thread thus making it impossible to ascertain whether it represents the majority.

Really? Everyone who posts on here? Sure about that?
Lilo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:18 AM   #45
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,720
vCash: 500
Default Re: Paul Smith - no class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
Jonsey read the thread..... a very small percentage of the ESB British Forum have posted on this thread thus making it impossible to ascertain whether it represents the majority.

Really? Everyone who posts on here? Sure about that?
we can start a poll if you wish.

Paul Smith

"Everyone who posts on Eastside is a c*nt"

"They are all a bunch of paresites"
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013